Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    nm212 wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »
    rayangel07 wrote: »
    I went from being 135 pounds to 203 pounds the daycI gave birth to my daughter. I'm not 183 pounds and haven't had the motivation to do anything about it.. She's almost two years old, and I feel aweful about my weight.

My son will be 2 in June, and I've been at my 9 months pregnant weight since a few months after he was born (I lost weight initially and gained it back). After a year and a half of no motivation and self-loathing, I started using mfp again, and I just hit my pre-pregnancy weight. Still planning on losing 20-30lb more. You can do it!

Awesome! Good for you!

Thank you! Honestly, I feel great!
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Shamrock Shakes are at McDonalds, I'll be pooping green this afternoon.

I've never understood the excitement... are they mint? Truthfully I've never tried one but each year the Shamrock Shake MFP threads go up ....so I've always wondered what makes them so desirable? :)

they only come once a year for a few weeks, they're vanilla shakes with mint flavor and coloring
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options

shamrock shakes! Luckily they contain no calories since I am of irish heritage. also guiness and potatoes are "free" foods for me as well. ;);)

Calories don't count on St. Patrick's Day, did you know?

• JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

I've never understood the excitement... are they mint? Truthfully I've never tried one but each year the Shamrock Shake MFP threads go up ....so I've always wondered what makes them so desirable? :)

Mint-ish. When I was a kid I thought they were awesome. Then I didn't have one for a long time. Got one again in my 20's, and thought it tasted like toothpaste.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    lizschwab wrote: »
    I might have thrown a whole bag (well almost a whole bag) of M&ms out the car window because I could not stop eating them.

I say whatever it takes to do what you need to do. I've had to take drastic steps myself to get rid of things. I figure squirrels, racoons and possums need to eat as well. I've gotten cookies and not carried them up to my apt. building but tossed them on the lawn instead. I figure the squirrels will wake up to a nice breakfast and I won't be at the beginning of a binge.

I understand some are worried about starving children when they read these types of posts... but in a flash second that's not what comes to mind.. it's survival,mine.

Disclaimer: this is not a judgement; just a comment: I think more of the littering factor. Sure, hopefully the food gets eaten, but what about the packaging?

Oh no it's the cookies that go flying... funny how the trash I go throw away. Yea I'm not into littering. LOL Funny the things we're select on. ;) Yes I actually make the decision to not take them in my apt. at the last minute and open the pkg. and quickly fling them in the direction of trees near where I actually feed them real squirrel food at other times. (corn cobs)

I hate when I see ppl littering <~~~and yes that's a judgment! >:)

Actually I do appreciate you posting because you're right that would not be cool to be throwing trash out the window etc.

Oh, okay - I didn't think of that! Good for you for not littering! I appreciate the explanation. Not sure why when I read that people chuck things out the window I just assumed it was the entire thing. Although, I have seen people do that, so I'm glad you're not one of them!
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Last week we stopped by the store to pick up a few things because we were getting a big snow. I picked up a package of Oreos, which I never buy. They were gone by the morning. I swear I didn't eat that many!! I'm really hoping the kids helped....because yeah....Oreos. Nope, didn't log them. They didn't happen.
  • kellystjohn105
    kellystjohn105 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Early on in this thread someone mentioned weighing less on the scale when their husband/bf held up their boobs. Well, I had to try it.

OMG - did it three times just to be sure and .....my boobs weight 6 pounds. Awesome!!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Non food or health related confession: I feel homicidal when I hear my coworkers shuffling or dragging their feet across the floor. PICK UP YOUR DAMN FEET! :#
  • AshC1023
    AshC1023 Posts: 109
    Options
    No judgement here, but how do y'all with big boobs exercise without at least a sports bra on? I don't get the exercise nude thing, my boobs would slap me in the face!

My confession on that topic, I wear 2 bras to exercise. All that jiggle just isn't comfortable.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Early on in this thread someone mentioned weighing less on the scale when their husband/bf held up their boobs. Well, I had to try it.

OMG - did it three times just to be sure and .....my boobs weight 6 pounds. Awesome!!

Or do they weigh 4 pounds and your husband/BF provided an addition 2lbs of lift?
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Non food or health related confession: I feel homicidal when I hear my coworkers shuffling or dragging their feet across the floor. PICK UP YOUR DAMN FEET! :#

Ugh, same here! And, yes, "judgy" of me, but it also makes me think they are lazy and/or sloppy.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

Ugh, same here! And, yes, "judgy" of me, but it also makes me think they are lazy and/or sloppy.

Or don't know what size shoe they wear. It is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. I get onto my daughter if I hear her shuffling her feet in public. I refuse to raise a foot shuffler.

• kellystjohn105
    kellystjohn105 Posts: 104 Member
    Options

Or do they weigh 4 pounds and your husband/BF provided an addition 2lbs of lift?

Good point - but there was no tugging or pulling.....just a little gentle support. That's why I made him do it 3 times....got the same result all three times.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    AshC1023 wrote: »
    No judgement here, but how do y'all with big boobs exercise without at least a sports bra on? I don't get the exercise nude thing, my boobs would slap me in the face!

My confession on that topic, I wear 2 bras to exercise. All that jiggle just isn't comfortable.

They bounce a bit, but the loose skin on my stomach is way worse. To be fair though, it was impossible when I started, now I'm at 34 C I think and it's not a huge deal, but it depends on what exercise I do... if there's a lot of running in place and bouncing I'll wear a bra.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

shamrock shakes! Luckily they contain no calories since I am of irish heritage. also guiness and potatoes are "free" foods for me as well. ;);)

Don't forget Jameson!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

Good point - but there was no tugging or pulling.....just a little gentle support. That's why I made him do it 3 times....got the same result all three times.

I don't think 3 attempts is enough of a sample size. You should have him try again another 20-30 times. For science. I promise he has not paid me to say this, but I'll give you my info and he can send me a check later.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    Options

I don't think 3 attempts is enough of a sample size. You should have him try again another 20-30 times. For science. I promise he has not paid me to say this, but I'll give you my info and he can send me a check later.

If he's not up for this position, I'll stand in.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    jeffininer wrote: »
    Last week we stopped by the store to pick up a few things because we were getting a big snow. I picked up a package of Oreos, which I never buy. They were gone by the morning. I swear I didn't eat that many!! I'm really hoping the kids helped....because yeah....Oreos. Nope, didn't log them. They didn't happen.

maybe my squirrels ate them? Perhaps you threw them out the car door without the wrapper in a fit of panic that you might eat them all in one go and simply forgot? ;)

Or ...This might indeed be a true case of 'pics or it didn't happen'?! LOL
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options

Or don't know what size shoe they wear. It is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. I get onto my daughter if I hear her shuffling her feet in public. I refuse to raise a foot shuffler.

I love this thread, it has it ALL! :)

120+ pages and it's still up... not that it shouldn't be because tensions have been kept to a minimum and the creepier stuff (like dead bodies in the freezer along side the ice cream) have been minimal or edited out. ;)
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    Options
    I taught myself to crochet 2 weeks ago, and I'm getting flack from a friend that's a girl because I went m.i.a. on Saturday evening to hit the fabric store.

What's a dude to do when he needs to get some Lily Sugar N' Cream Cotton Yarn on a Saturday night and Joanne Fabrics has it on sale for $2.79 a roll. Gotta catch'm all.