Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I gave up hard boiled sweets for lent.....except i ate around 6 last night :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    laineybz wrote: »
    I gave up hard boiled sweets for lent.....except i ate around 6 last night :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oooooh....Jesus is gonna be pissed!
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    laineybz wrote: »

Oooooh....Jesus is gonna be pissed!

He'll be ok, i'll add an extra day on ;)
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Please believe me when I tell you that several of the mom's at my older kid's school are super stuck up and judgmental. This makes me sound like the jerk, but I'm really so laid back and these people just drive me nuts! The other day, they had a bake sale at the band and strings concert and one of those women made chocolate chip cookies. She listed all the ingredients on a paper and in caps put ORGANIC before each thing, i.e. "ORGANIC flour, ORGANIC sugar.." It was so obviously competitive nonsense ( listing the ingredients at all was not required or expected). She was the winner of best mom in the world for sure. I find this type of behavior so obnoxious.

And that had nothing to do with anything, except that it was annoying.

Confession: I want the tank top in your profile picture!!! Is that for real, because if so, I need to know where you got it so I can have it in my life STAT!
    So who's scrolling back and looking for the tank top? I scrolled a bit but never saw anything exciting so figured I missed it. lol

you can just click berlynwall's name on the original quote to bring up her profile

OK, found it but don't know what a cheese fry is so probably don't want it on my shirt. lol

That is quite possibly the saddest things I've EVER heard. You NEED to have some cheese fries. Like, NOW!!!
    Are they what we would call cheesy chips?

• KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I don't understand people who wait until midnight to eat so they can log it the next day. Why are you still up at midnight!? Don't you have work the next day? If you went to bed at a normal time, you wouldn't be eating at night.
    Also, 9 to 5 jobs are less common than they used to be. Not everyone works in the morning.
  • selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I will be 32 in less than two weeks. I have my own Nintendo DS (as opposed to using my child's) and while Im on the bike, Im working my way through Pokemon Black 2. Again.

My husband and I are both 35. Last Saturday my Fitbit only recorded me doing 2000 steps because he and I spent the whole day on the couch drinking beer and playing Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham on the Xbox. This is a regular weekend activity for us.

LOVE the Lego games. I am doing Avengers with my 5 year old now. I have played all of them but your Batman and the Hobbit I think. Avengers is lots of fun. :)
  • selena_teresa
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I will be 32 in less than two weeks. I have my own Nintendo DS (as opposed to using my child's) and while Im on the bike, Im working my way through Pokemon Black 2. Again.

My husband will only do cardio at the gym if he can play his DS simultaneously.

Nice, lol. I get bored too. Sometimes I watch TV, but usually Im playing a game. Whatever works.

I was scolded for playing while doing cardio. She said that if I can focus on anything other then working out then I wasn't working out hard enough.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

My husband and I are both 35. Last Saturday my Fitbit only recorded me doing 2000 steps because he and I spent the whole day on the couch drinking beer and playing Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham on the Xbox. This is a regular weekend activity for us.

LOVE the Lego games. I am doing Avengers with my 5 year old now. I have played all of them but your Batman and the Hobbit I think. Avengers is lots of fun. :)

They're so good! We have done all of them except the LOTR and the Hobbit, and we haven't finished the Lego Movie one. We're about halfway through, but we got glitched out and had to ditch our progress on the acid-trip induced Unikitty level and haven't gone back. We've since seen the movie though, so once we 100% Beyond Gotham, we're back at it! Avengers was great :D They're doing an Avengers 2, I hear!
  • deannaelaine11
    deannaelaine11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I woke up at 2:00 am and without even thinking about it ate an entire monster slim Jim. I woke up in the morning to find the wrapper in my bed and learned they're 250 calories. Oops
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options

Nice, lol. I get bored too. Sometimes I watch TV, but usually Im playing a game. Whatever works.

I was scolded for playing while doing cardio. She said that if I can focus on anything other then working out then I wasn't working out hard enough.

Meh. I can go pretty fast while screwing around on my game. I may not be working out hard enough, but I'm not to worried about that right now.

• dawn_michelle
    dawn_michelle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

I had a bad cold last weekend and was eating anything that I thought might help soothe my throat...soup, yogurt, applesauce, tea with honey...I thought ice cream would be good, but we didn't have any. We had a tub of cool whip in the freezer so I thought I'd try a spoonful of that because it was really cold but still really creamy....I ended up eating almost the whole tub...
  • selena_teresa
    Options
    caddir wrote: »
    I'm 57 and I play MMOs. Not sure that this should be a confession. That I play them too much might be the confession. I would rather play than exercise, but I am finding exercise is much more enjoyable on a wii-fit than without.

Ok here goes.

I met my husband in an MMO. We are sort of famous on our old server because I was his guild leader, we met and fell in love. This summer we will have our 13th wedding anniversary.

We lived on two different continents and he moved to mine. When he moved here we sold our toons and got more than 10k US for them (very uber). We put the money down on our house.

So now you know more about our meeting than my mother does!

I met my husband on a text-based MUD (multi-user dungeon) based on the Wheel of Time series of books. I lived in western Canada, he lived on the Mid-Atlantic U.S. We've been married nearly 15 years, and have 4 kids. Until we moved to the southern U.S. 11 years ago, we had a couple groups of friends whom we met with a couple times a month to play tabletop RPG's: D&D, WoT D&D, a game called "Call of Cthulu"... well, you get the idea, lol.

WoT Readers unite! I am just finishing the last book now. :)
  • selena_teresa
    Options

Meh. I can go pretty fast while screwing around on my game. I may not be working out hard enough, but I'm not to worried about that right now.

Me neither. I read on my kindle and make the print a bit larger to make it easier to read (while I listen to music and lip sync along). Screw them.
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have MFP set to a half a pound a week loss even though I'm in maintenance so I can binge on Mondays while I watch "The Bachelor".
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options

Me neither. I read on my kindle and make the print a bit larger to make it easier to read (while I listen to music and lip sync along). Screw them.

Totally. Also, I am so irritated with myself for using the wrong "to" up there lol.
  • selena_teresa
    Options
    Confession that would irk my husband if he knew. 2 weeks ago, I ordered the Fitbit charge HR in purple. It won't ship for 2 months and I simply cannot take it anymore. I ordered the black from amazon and will sell it on Kijiji when the purple finally comes in. B)
  • sabrinaanporter
    sabrinaanporter Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

I'm so sorry, but I giggled so hard, especially for the fact that I search for chocolate in my life all over my house. And I will do anything to get it and I feel that I will try this with the hot chocolate powder at least twice.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I was 300 lbs a year ago on this date, tonight, I earned my orange belt in karate. not really a confession but a WOOP WOOP
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I was 300 lbs a year ago on this date, tonight, I earned my orange belt in karate. not really a confession but a WOOP WOOP

Woo-hoo! You're awesome! :smiley: I'm sure everyone who has supported you on your journey is super proud of your efforts!
  • cdcruizer05
    cdcruizer05 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    kinda agitated that i ate around 20 vanilla wafers...