Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    laineybz wrote: »
    I gave up hard boiled sweets for lent.....except i ate around 6 last night :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

What is a hard boiled sweet?

I gave up chocolate and have been dying for about a week now. I will not give in though I have actually never ever given in to a want for a Lental sacrifice, I do not think I could.
  • Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I've never, ever been able to do a pull-up in my life. Never, not one. I'm 54 and I want to be able to do one this year. I have chicken wing arms. I know that's the back of the arms and they need different work but I still want to be able to do the darn pull-up.
  • Ms_LisaKay
    Ms_LisaKay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Sooo. Much. Pizza. Today. :^/

Over calories today, no gym today, and haven't given a fig to work on hitting macros for a week. AND it is Girl Scout Cookie season!!

Weight loss isn't linear, or so I hear.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    My confession today is that since I got my FitBit and got back into regular workouts, I haven't upped my calories, because I'm really enjoying the "woosh" I'm getting, even though I know I'm not eating enough for my current output. To make up for this guilt, I weigh on Friday, enjoy the loss, then spend the weekend eating whatever the hell I want, then spend the week netting low again to see another loss.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I really, really, enjoy watching/reading other peoples fights on these (not this one particularly) threads. They can actually be quite informative as well.

OMG yes. I've been getting far too much enjoyment over the sugar threads lately :).

• Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I gave up hard boiled sweets for lent.....except i ate around 6 last night :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

• maggiedear2014
    Options
    I can't run or do jumping jacks or anything that requires to much up and down because I'd pee all over myself! It's sick, Im doing well but this makes me so sad! 5 kids in and they have destroyed my bladder! Actually, there is also quite a lot of fat sitting on my body so, that is totally on me!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »

I wondered too, so I looked it up. Here you go! http://www.cocoaandheart.co.uk/blog/read_105618/how-to-make-boiled-sweets-at-home.html#.VPgboi4rIsA
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    ntinkham88 wrote: »
    I wait until my husband jumps in the shower and then snack on anything I can get my hands on.

Get in the shower with him instead ;)
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I taste my sweat during workout. If it's salty, I know i'm in trouble due to consumption of too much sodium.
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I sleep early most of the times bc i'm that stoked to eat my overnight oats the next day. I love overnight oats and I eat it every morning.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Confession: I just ate 2 tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter that I brought to have with my apple out of the container with a spoon. The apple is still in my lunch bag wondering where its peanut butter friend ran off to.

I love crunchy peanut butter, but my better half likes creamy. I only keep creamy in the house so I'm less tempted to inhale it. Natural peanut butter is also good for that because having to stir the crap out of it to eat it is WAY too much effort. Ha!
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    My confession today is that since I got my FitBit and got back into regular workouts, I haven't upped my calories, because I'm really enjoying the "woosh" I'm getting, even though I know I'm not eating enough for my current output. To make up for this guilt, I weigh on Friday, enjoy the loss, then spend the weekend eating whatever the hell I want, then spend the week netting low again to see another loss.

I ate an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's (Salted Caramel Core) on Saturday and a bunch of cookies on Sunday. I've logged them as smaller parts of this week's entries so I wasn't 1000 calories over...
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Barbs2222 wrote: »
    I've never, ever been able to do a pull-up in my life. Never, not one. I'm 54 and I want to be able to do one this year. I have chicken wing arms. I know that's the back of the arms and they need different work but I still want to be able to do the darn pull-up.

Pull-ups are a goal of mine too. My upper body strength is truly pathetic.

I really want to do hanging leg raises as well, because I think they look cool. This despite the fact that no one sees me work out lol. And if I ever succeed it'll probably be with some very uncool looking face grimacing.

It made me a little sad that I found this thread on pg 2...
  • MrCoolGrim
    MrCoolGrim Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I raided my wifes candy stash last night and ate all of her skittles. She hasn't found out yet.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    A very kind gentleman that I work with brought in Lamar's donuts this morning and I DID NOT pass them up. As a matter of fact, I grabbed a chocolate long John and I will enjoy eating it. I will not feel bad either, because I passed on ice cream and brownie bites last night and only had 2 pieces (small) of pizza and no soda. I can afford some extra calories today.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Barbs2222 wrote: »
    Confession: I kind of agree with them. I mean, I don't care about the "whole food" aspect of it, but I would like to see MFP adjust the way the database search returns are ordered. I think they should be ordered as : 1) Your Foods, 2) USDA entries, 3) Other user inputted foods sorted from most confirmations to least.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    MrCoolGrim wrote: »
    I raided my wifes candy stash last night and ate all of her skittles. She hasn't found out yet.

Quick! Hide in my beard, brother! I'll keep you safe from her wrath!
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    tchell99 wrote: »
    My ex and I used to have two cats who were brothers, Regent and Fagan. Regent had a poshy high-English accent and Fagan had a cockney one. (This really makes no sense, since we rescued them as feral kittens, so shouldn't both of them have been cockney?) We made up a whole scenario about how they ran a tobacco store in London and Regent was constantly chastising Fagan for smoking up the profits and knicking from the till. We would have updates at least once a week in which we would natter on in their respective voices about recent events while the cats looked on with expressions of boredom and/or derision. The ex got the cats. I sometimes wonder if he and the wife carried on with this tradition.

My husband and I make up stories about what our cat is doing when we're not home. When we go on holidays, we like to talk about how she's off on her own vacations and likely hanging with the jet set in the south of France or whatever. I am so glad to hear that we are not the only ones who have built a fantasy life for our pet.

• sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »
    I really, really, enjoy watching/reading other peoples fights on these (not this one particularly) threads. They can actually be quite informative as well.

OMG yes. I've been getting far too much enjoyment over the sugar threads lately :).

My favorite one, as of yesterday, was the "Can I really eat a hamburger" thread. Quite entertaining.