Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• elias1609
    elias1609 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    I wear the same stinky workout clothes for several days without washing. Ewww gross, I know. Always change my socks though lol

:)

Me too;(
  • elias1609
    elias1609 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I really wanted fried pickles today but instead I went to smoothie King and got a Angle food strawberry banana smoothie. I regret it now;(
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    While you guys are fighting over all the red and green gummies and starburst, can I have the black jelly beans, pls?

You can have ALL the jelly beans actually...

I don't want all of them, especially not those ones that taste like skunk and bodily fluids. It takes me 4 months just to get through a bag of all licorice as it is.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

While you guys are fighting over all the red and green gummies and starburst, can I have the black jelly beans, pls?
    And the black licorice!

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    suzeequu wrote: »
    Doritos...downed many many many bags back in the day with a container of french onion dip on the side washed down with a 2 liter of coke. And would still feel hungry. Used to hide the evidence so no one knew

Doritos are SOOOO good in dill pickle dip!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Guys. Seriously, guys. It's time to get real. I need to tell you something extremely important. I just have to get this off my chest. You guys, I love pineapple so *kitten* much. Like, for real, I'm thinking of eating 500 calories of pineapple this Saturday just cause that's how *kitten* much I need pineapple in my mouth. Thanks for listening.
  • Minervus
    Minervus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Serving sizes don't tell me what to do.
    I am usually a little below my calorie goal, but I eat twice and maybe even three times the serving sizes than I'm supposed to.
    This especially happens with chips, although I really try to keep them out of my diet.

I know my diet could be more balanced if I paid attention to serving sizes, but it's kinda difficult...
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Guys. Seriously, guys. It's time to get real. I need to tell you something extremely important. I just have to get this off my chest. You guys, I love pineapple so *kitten* much. Like, for real, I'm thinking of eating 500 calories of pineapple this Saturday just cause that's how *kitten* much I need pineapple in my mouth. Thanks for listening.

I've done this before, and the acid destroyed the inside of my mouth. Please, be careful.
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »

I've done this before, and the acid destroyed the inside of my mouth. Please, be careful.

That's from the bromelain. Bromelain is an enzyme that only exists in pineapples and it actually breaks down proteins. So, basically, when you're eating a pineapple, it's kind of eating you back. I still don't *kitten* care and it's all getting crammed in my facehole.
  • Divia09
    Divia09 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love chick Fil-a nuggets they are my weakness
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

That's from the bromelain. Bromelain is an enzyme that only exists in pineapples and it actually breaks down proteins. So, basically, when you're eating a pineapple, it's kind of eating you back. I still don't *kitten* care and it's all getting crammed in my facehole.

That's amazing.
  • tincanonastring
    Options

That's amazing.

themoreyouknow.gif
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options

no they are for me sorry mmmmmmmmmmm black licorice and black jujubes too
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I've been flexing like an idiot because I can see and feel visible muscle. It's awesome. B)
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Why do I have locked bars over some posts? Have I accidentally blocked /ignored certain people, and if so how do I undo it? And how did I do it in the first place?
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Why do I have locked bars over some posts? Have I accidentally blocked /ignored certain people, and if so how do I undo it? And how did I do it in the first place?

It's not anything you did. They are in "jail" for being naughty.

I'm new enough here that I do not know exactly how this process works.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options

Mmmm...pineapple. I had a Costa Rican pineapple about six weeks ago and it was gorgeous. Lots of sugar, but good fiber too.

The last time I was living in Ecuador, I ate 3 pineapples a week. Slightly small pineapples, but still THREE every week because I could get three for $1 if I bargained well at my neighborhood Thursday market.

Yes, I am that mythical person who got fat eating fruit.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    Divia09 wrote: »
    I love chick Fil-a nuggets they are my weakness

Bigot chicken?
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I am going to kill this business plan
  • phabstarr
    phabstarr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I finish off a large papa johns pizza with ease. I wake up as early as 7am excited about breakfast. I take my little dog on very long walks seeming like such a good owner but i'm selfishly thinking how I'm going to spend my spare calories :)