Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Soooo... Today was a fail. I've been horribly depressed and spent most of the day ugly-crying in my bed, almost hysterically at one point so that I couldn't breathe at all and started wheezing like I was dying. Good times. And then Mr. Susie and I went to Tamimi and bought baking ingredients and made cookies AND brownies. Yay me?

Oh, and the best part? I have NO idea why I was crying. At all. I just woke up completely depressed with no known reason.

How weird that you just wrote this. I wrote on your page about 5 minutes ago asking if you were ok. I'm sorry today wasn't good. But yay for cookies and brownies? Did they make you feel any better?
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Soooo... Today was a fail. I've been horribly depressed and spent most of the day ugly-crying in my bed, almost hysterically at one point so that I couldn't breathe at all and started wheezing like I was dying. Good times. And then Mr. Susie and I went to Tamimi and bought baking ingredients and made cookies AND brownies. Yay me?

Oh, and the best part? I have NO idea why I was crying. At all. I just woke up completely depressed with no known reason.

How weird that you just wrote this. I wrote on your page about 5 minutes ago asking if you were ok. I'm sorry today wasn't good. But yay for cookies and brownies? Did they make you feel any better?

I didn't make them for me, I made them for Mr. Susie. (He's down in the dumps too--must be something in the air.) I don't like the brownie recipe that he loves, so I don't touch them--they're really dense and gooey and they make me feel kind of sick. I had two cookies, but I'm not in a food mood really. :-/

I did see your message, and replied to it, too! I really appreciate that you checked in. Makes me feel special. :blush:
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your day @Susieq_1994 !! Here's to hoping tomorrow is better for you! Xoxo <3
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

Sorry you are down Susie!!! I have been on a gelato/ice cream jag lately. I skipped dinner tonight and had gelato instead. I broke my rule about weighing out my portion and ate from the container. Not sure why I did it other than it was there. I really need to tone down the frozen stuff.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    ConfessiOn: I'm torqued at my husband right now. Come home after a super long, tiring day to find out he didn't go to work because he had a headache. And he's not going to football practice, so I have to take Payton alone.

I'm just tired and crabby. I'll be better by tomorrow.
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    So I'm at the ER with hubby right now. He's been having chest pains all day and I didn't want to chance it. :worried:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    So I'm at the ER with hubby right now. He's been having chest pains all day and I didn't want to chance it. :worried:

Yikes! Prayers for Raelynnsdaddy!
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options

Eek hope everything is ok. Hugs
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options

Awe sorry you are feeling blue Susie. Big hugs!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

Good call. I hope all is ok.
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options

nonoelmo wrote: »

Thanks. They just called him back for triage so I'm hoping we see a doctor soon. He swears he's fine but he just told me his chest is hurting worse. :/
  • ejb060793
    ejb060793 Posts: 281 Member
    Options

nonoelmo wrote: »

Thanks. They just called him back for triage so I'm hoping we see a doctor soon. He swears he's fine but he just told me his chest is hurting worse. :/

You'll probably be there at least a few hours (sorry to be a downer). Every patient I've ever seen who comes in for chest pain is guaranteed to receive an EKG at the very least. After the test is done, it usually takes at least an hour to come back. If the EKG comes back abnormal, they'll most likely check troponin levels. Elevated troponin signals that a person has had a heart attack recently. Good luck, hope everything is alright!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how many cookies you get from the simple peanut butter recipe? (and how big)

I get about 18 cookies about 2 inches across usually.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Never chance it with chest pain. I hope it's not anything major, but you did the right thing.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options

Thinking good thoughts for you both.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Welcome back @FroggyBug and @jthurman3!! @peleroja I hope you have a great time on your trip and I wish you had one more ticket that I could take :lol:

I'm sorry you feel so crappy today :( Sometimes this happens to me- I just break down and get into a fetal position without really knowing why. I hope you feel better tomorrow and I'll be thinking about you. Also it is super sweet that you made dessert for your hubby even while feeling so bad. You're Super Wife!
    I hope everything turns out ok. I'll be thinking about you!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

I had a feeling things weren't too good today.... you were very quiet. Sorry. Hugs to you and I hope the blues pass soon. I think you need to have some cookies every day. I think you get sad when you don't. You are like the female cookie monster...just not shaggy, hairy and blue (color wise not emotional wise). I hope when you eat cookies you also don't spray crumbs everywhere. <3
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

I didn't make them for me, I made them for Mr. Susie. (He's down in the dumps too--must be something in the air.) I don't like the brownie recipe that he loves, so I don't touch them--they're really dense and gooey and they make me feel kind of sick. I had two cookies, but I'm not in a food mood really. :-/

I did see your message, and replied to it, too! I really appreciate that you checked in. Makes me feel special. :blush:

YOU ARE SPECIAL. I mean that. With all my heart.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Guys, I appreciate extra marital affairs are a hot button issue, but can we tone down the judging please? We have a lot of people on the thread and we don't know their circumstances. We can't judge until we've walked a mile in their shoes. Then we're a mile away, with new shoes ;)

FWIW, I've been both the other woman and been cheated on (different men, both before I was age 20). Believe me when I say I know karma kicked my butt for choices I made. I could put it down to immaturity. Sometimes, despite having a moral compass, emotions can lead to terrible decisions. I don't excuse what I did in the past, but look at it as an experience that brings me here today.

And now, I practice ethical non monogamy, everything is open, there is no need to lie or go behind anyone's back. That said the smarties and I are closed, which means none if us want or are looking for any other partner or playmate, but if anyone did, it would be openly discussed.

But given social norms and pressure to conform, most people will do the underhand thing and hope they don't get caught, because the idea that you can be with, or love more than one person at a time is not yet acceptable. No one person should be under pressure to meet all the need, wants and desires of another person.
    THIS

I have said this before, but I do not think humans were made for monogamy. Mostly for the reasons bolded. Nobody chooses who they love, and it is very possible to truly love more than one person at a time. Also, it is nearly impossible to fulfill 100% of another humans wants, and needs, alone.

Some people get into a monogamous relationship knowing, maybe even in denial, that monogamy is not really a long term option. But, they do it anyway, because of the pressure society puts on them. This reminds me of gay people that marry into a hetrosexual relationship to hid. You can only suppress your true self for so long.

Then there is also the idea that some people are meant to be monogamous, but under the right set of circumstances, ANYONE can have an indiscretion.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Welcome back @FroggyBug ! Glad you had a great time and are still making progress with your boyfriend.

Ditto!