Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Better?

bdjs25tnep34.jpg

yep, readable now. Who punched their ex? How about hiding food? That was a popular one.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    I hate it when I realize I've missed good conversations in here. Right now I'm regretting having missed the pronunciations arc.

Jump right in! What you got?!?

he already shared. and now ruined sherbet for me.

I meant weird town names....

ahhhhh....
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Better?

bdjs25tnep34.jpg

yep, readable now. Who punched their ex? How about hiding food? That was a popular one.

Some woman was taking kickboxing classes and pretending the bag was her ex.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Who was the guy that did his 666 confession in here and had some stuff like peeing off the side of the house and other stuff. He was active, then I think after that confession (some pretty personal stuff) he disappeared. I think he got embarrassed.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    How many times have we heard slept with cousin's wife?

They can't ALL be easy ones!!!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Better?

bdjs25tnep34.jpg

Some woman was taking kickboxing classes and pretending the bag was her ex.

Ahhh
  • Oberon21
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    How many times have we heard slept with cousin's wife?

They can't ALL be easy ones!!!

Agreed!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I have so much to do I don't want to do anything. Sigh.
  • quiksylver296
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Who was the guy that did his 666 confession in here and had some stuff like peeing off the side of the house and other stuff. He was active, then I think after that confession (some pretty personal stuff) he disappeared. I think he got embarrassed.

@AgentOrangeJuice? Or was that @tincanonastring?
  • Oberon21
    Options

@AgentOrangeJuice? Or was that@tincanonastring?

no i think it was someone else.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

@dougpconnell219 was pretty hilarious...
  • Oberon21
    Options

I FORGOT ABOUT HIM! He was great!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

He's on my FL, and hasn't logged in for months. I even sent him messages trying to lure him back.
  • Oberon21
    Options

He's on my FL, and hasn't logged in for months. I even sent him messages trying to lure him back.

Too bad. And Xbundlx or whatever, the guy in CO with the pets. I liked him too and was sad when he disappeared.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    ellbarnes wrote: »
    I haven't been to the gym in almost 6 years. Now 40 pounds heavier, I put off going for 2 months after I started my membership because I felt like I needed to get in shape and lose weight first. Oh my nerves.

Definitely have felt that way- I say bite the bullet and go! No one will even be looking at you!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

Oh my goodness he was great- I love when the old threads come back and he's posted in them, he cracked me up!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Sorry you're sick too, Mo! But I'm very happy to hear you're taking Zinc! Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure zinc doesn't work with stress! :(

See? Zinc 2x in this ONE post! :)

Was zinc officially added to our Bingo cards?! If so, O76.

I believe it was officially added.

Yes, I out a bingo ball for it in the caller basket a few.days ago. Vote: Should I add rewearing sweaty / smelly workout clothes?
    (you do realize that I have volunteered to be caller because the caller can't lose, right?)

Edit: Out should be put. And I should put in a ball for every time I say I can't type on my phone.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Myles_104 wrote: »
    I am thinking of doing the DC Marathon... Looks like fun and I need a BQ... but not sure I can get myself fast enough in 5 weeks....

The Manitoba Marathon is a Boston Qualifier (I'm assuming that's what BQ Stands for) and its in June.

Myles_104 wrote: »
    Still doing my back reading and I want to reply to some people, but I know at this point my opinion it totally irrelevant.

And I confess that I have gained albs (probably water weight, who knows) since my husband went out of town on Sunday.

I also confess I took the kids to a movie he wanted to take them to since it was my middle boy's birthday yesterday. Who can resist a kid coming up to you and asking "Since its my birthday, can we go together as a family and see the Star Wars movie?" So popcorn and cherry coke for supper yesterday.

Sweet. My son and I had ice cream for dinner last Friday night. Awesome mom alert! LOL

That is awesome. What kind of ice cream?

Yeah? Maybe I will look into that one as well. 4/30 I am doing Nashville but its hot/hilly/and Nicci, Tammy and I are all doing it so not sure I'll be going flat out in that one..

I'll have to google how far of a drive that one is. And yes, BQ is Boston Qualifier. :)

you never said nuthin' 'bout no hills!!!!! I'm only doing it because you promised me live country music every mile

edit: Also, if you guys want to do it in qualifying time, then feel free, you can come back and scoop me up 6 hours later!

Hills in Nashville. That made me laugh. Being from the eastern side of the Cumberland plateau, I don't think of it as hilly.

I heard it was hilly but after that comment, I looked it up. This actually doesn't look bad at all. d7ku2dbueagx.jpg

Happy to help.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I have so much to do I don't want to do anything. Sigh.

I don't have a ton to do, but I do have things I SHOULD be doing.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Sorry you're sick too, Mo! But I'm very happy to hear you're taking Zinc! Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure zinc doesn't work with stress! :(

See? Zinc 2x in this ONE post! :)

Was zinc officially added to our Bingo cards?! If so, O76.

I believe it was officially added.

Yes, I out a bingo ball for it in the caller basket a few.days ago. Vote: Should I add rewearing sweaty / smelly workout clothes?
    (you do realize that I have volunteered to be caller because the caller can't lose, right?)

@MelissaPhippsFeagins We now have an official card. Check it out.