Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Myles_104 wrote: »
    CosmoTI wrote: »

Ah, so you are British? Flat/trainers...

I haven't been great lately (ever?) training but am determined that February will change that.

Ooh a Brit! Where are you cosmo?

I'm from Liverpool. Remember - no judgement... :smile:
    ;) I'm trying...

Actually I live in slough during the week so I don't have a leg to stand on

How do you pronounce this? My brain keeps telling me its pronounced Slow, but I am sure I am wrong. (I usually am about pronouncing things)

not sure how to write the pronounciation, it is sl-ow as in 'ow i hurt my finger'

Or as we call it, sluff ;)

Hm. I would not have guessed that pronunciation.

Of course, I once had an interview in Worcester (or as they call it locally, Wister).

Woster ;)

Now ya'll get your tongue around Leicester

Ummm, no idea.

How about Weippe, Kamiah, or Kuna? (Idaho towns)

Lester ;)

Wee-p?
    kam-i-ah?
    Koo-na?

Wee-ipe
    Kam-ee-eye
    Q-na (Which is where I went to school. Kuna Kavemen. True story.)

Language is weird.

I believe there is a town somewhere int he states called Cairo but pronounced kay-ro, unlike its Eygptian counterpart.

But then again we have a town in Pennsylvania named Intercourse. And one named Climax (I don't know what state that one is in). Here's a pic for you!w5j2jfo1sge4.jpg

There is a town in NC called Bat Cave. I'll take a photo of the sign the next time I go.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Protein farts.

Taking son to doctor. His poor ear is still bleeding.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Myles_104 wrote: »
    CosmoTI wrote: »

Ah, so you are British? Flat/trainers...

I haven't been great lately (ever?) training but am determined that February will change that.

Ooh a Brit! Where are you cosmo?

I'm from Liverpool. Remember - no judgement... :smile:
    ;) I'm trying...

Actually I live in slough during the week so I don't have a leg to stand on

How do you pronounce this? My brain keeps telling me its pronounced Slow, but I am sure I am wrong. (I usually am about pronouncing things)

not sure how to write the pronounciation, it is sl-ow as in 'ow i hurt my finger'

Or as we call it, sluff ;)

Hm. I would not have guessed that pronunciation.

Of course, I once had an interview in Worcester (or as they call it locally, Wister).

Woster ;)

Now ya'll get your tongue around Leicester

Ummm, no idea.

How about Weippe, Kamiah, or Kuna? (Idaho towns)

Lester ;)

Wee-p?
    kam-i-ah?
    Koo-na?

Wee-ipe
    Kam-ee-eye
    Q-na (Which is where I went to school. Kuna Kavemen. True story.)

Language is weird.

I believe there is a town somewhere int he states called Cairo but pronounced kay-ro, unlike its Eygptian counterpart.

But then again we have a town in Pennsylvania named Intercourse. And one named Climax (I don't know what state that one is in). Here's a pic for you!w5j2jfo1sge4.jpg

There is a town in NC called Bat Cave. I'll take a photo of the sign the next time I go.

Really? You totally need a picture of that.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Protein farts.

Taking son to doctor. His poor ear is still bleeding.

oooh ick.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I confess that I used Saturday's hike as an excuse to eat for the next two days -because recovery food.

You deserve it! You need to refuel.
    :smiley:
    I am thinking of doing the DC Marathon... Looks like fun and I need a BQ... but not sure I can get myself fast enough in 5 weeks....

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ
    Recovery hike the next day (there are beautiful areas that are much easier than my most recent hike. We could take the tram to the top of Sabino canyon and walk down a four mile paved path) plus Sonoran Mexican food!!!!!!!!! And TKs pool plus @rungirl1973!!! And perfect weather.

Dec would be 2018 not 2017.
    I confess that I used Saturday's hike as an excuse to eat for the next two days -because recovery food.

I am thinking of doing the DC Marathon... Looks like fun and I need a BQ... but not sure I can get myself fast enough in 5 weeks....

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ
    Recovery hike the next day (there are beautiful areas that are much easier than my most recent hike. We could take the tram to the top of Sabino canyon and walk down a four mile paved path) plus Sonoran Mexican food!!!!!!!!! And TKs pool plus @rungirl1973!!! And perfect weather.

Well, you'll need 2018, too... LOL
    I'm hoping to get a decent time in California in May and then hopefully BQ in December for 2018.

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

I'm hoping to get a decent time in California in May and then hopefully BQ in December for 2018.

True....

And if we go together we can spend the weekend in Boston and be tourists! :)

There it is! It all works out so well! :wink:
    For the record - I am running to finish to marathon. That is my goal. Maybe TK will BQ again, if his calves will finally behave again. He ran same year as you POF.

If I'm going to run a BQ in December, I'm really going to have to start training sometime this year...
    And, I still have 15 lbs I want to lose.

I need to be training too. Blister still may need another day to harden up, it is pretty tender and my heels may be bruised. I may eliptical it for a few days. I have 8 of my 10 pounds left to loose. :neutral:

Did you do that on purpose?! :hushed:
    Nope. I'm horrible at phone typing though so we can pretend it was autocorrect. :wink:

Mel, is loose/lose on the Bingo card? Because if it is, I'm claiming this one! I-19.

Not yet. Votes open for adding. (btw, voting closes at 3:30 tomorrow for the two votes I posted today.)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

For the record - I am running to finish to marathon. That is my goal. Maybe TK will BQ again, if his calves will finally behave again. He ran same year as you POF.

If I'm going to run a BQ in December, I'm really going to have to start training sometime this year...

I need to be training too. Blister still may need another day to harden up, it is pretty tender and my heels may be bruised. I may eliptical it for a few days. I have 8 of my 10 pounds left to loose. :neutral:

Nope. I'm horrible at phone typing though so we can pretend it was autocorrect. :wink:

Mel, is loose/lose on the Bingo card? Because if it is, I'm claiming this one! I-19.

Not yet. Votes open for adding. (btw, voting closes at 3:30 tomorrow for the two votes I posted today.)

Yep, it is.
    wley22eexghc.jpg
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

Mel, Is loose/lose on the Bingo card? Because if it is, I'm claiming this one! I-19.

Nope. See. Here's the card...

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

YOU JUST MADE THAT! CHEATER! Patricia, Quik's cheating!

I refuse to put pooping in my bingo basket!!! I have cleanliness standards!!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

Mel, Is loose/lose on the Bingo card? Because if it is, I'm claiming this one! I-19.

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

That's the littlest 'bingo' card ever. I think you need more squares. Minimum 25.

Eh. It was an on-line template...

To do 5X5, with a free space in the middle, I need 14 more things. And I already added zinc. :#

That's too funny....i am working on it. I'll post a list of legal bingo words before the weekend.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    ellbarnes wrote: »
    I haven't been to the gym in almost 6 years. Now 40 pounds heavier, I put off going for 2 months after I started my membership because I felt like I needed to get in shape and lose weight first. Oh my nerves.

Just do it. No one really cares what anyone else is doing...at least that's the consensus here.
  • christyk117
    christyk117 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Once in a while, I buy a container of cake frosting. I usually eat 1/3 of the can at a sitting.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    *ahem* that might be a good one too, I know I've seen that before.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    How many times have we heard slept with cousin's wife?

I am going to replace that with fitbit won't sync/charge, if everyone is amenable.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Once in a while, I buy a container of cake frosting. I usually eat 1/3 of the can at a sitting.

Cream cheese frosting, I hope!
  • quiksylver296
    edited February 2016
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »

Yeah, I may have been involved in that original confession.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options

Yeah, I may have been involved in that original confession.

No judgement, cream cheese frosting is one of the most delicious things on earth IMO.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Sorry you're sick too, Mo! But I'm very happy to hear you're taking Zinc! Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure zinc doesn't work with stress! :(

See? Zinc 2x in this ONE post! :)

Was zinc officially added to our Bingo cards?! If so, O76.

I believe it was officially added.

Yes, I out a bingo ball for it in the caller basket a few.days ago. Vote: Should I add rewearing sweaty / smelly workout clothes?
    (you do realize that I have volunteered to be caller because the caller can't lose, right?)

@MelissaPhippsFeagins We now have an official card. Check it out.

I saw it. I think I am going to post the words and we'll play a weekly game. No free spaces, you must be the first to claim five different words in the week to win. Start with B and work your way over to O. does this sound good to everyone?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Eh, I make my own whenever I want it.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Sorry you're sick too, Mo! But I'm very happy to hear you're taking Zinc! Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure zinc doesn't work with stress! :(

See? Zinc 2x in this ONE post! :)

Was zinc officially added to our Bingo cards?! If so, O76.

I believe it was officially added.

Yes, I out a bingo ball for it in the caller basket a few.days ago. Vote: Should I add rewearing sweaty / smelly workout clothes?
    (you do realize that I have volunteered to be caller because the caller can't lose, right?)

@MelissaPhippsFeagins We now have an official card. Check it out.

I saw it. I think I am going to post the words and we'll play a weekly game. No free spaces, you must be the first to claim five different words in the week to win. Start with B and work your way over to O. does this sound good to everyone?

YEAH!!! Let's do this!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

In the basket. I have said that before
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

When you realize a legitimate card was created while you were gone and it's not just a joke. lol