Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I confess that I used Saturday's hike as an excuse to eat for the next two days -because recovery food.

You deserve it! You need to refuel.
    :smiley:
    I am thinking of doing the DC Marathon... Looks like fun and I need a BQ... but not sure I can get myself fast enough in 5 weeks....

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ
    Recovery hike the next day (there are beautiful areas that are much easier than my most recent hike. We could take the tram to the top of Sabino canyon and walk down a four mile paved path) plus Sonoran Mexican food!!!!!!!!! And TKs pool plus @rungirl1973!!! And perfect weather.

Dec would be 2018 not 2017.
    I confess that I used Saturday's hike as an excuse to eat for the next two days -because recovery food.

I am thinking of doing the DC Marathon... Looks like fun and I need a BQ... but not sure I can get myself fast enough in 5 weeks....

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ
    Recovery hike the next day (there are beautiful areas that are much easier than my most recent hike. We could take the tram to the top of Sabino canyon and walk down a four mile paved path) plus Sonoran Mexican food!!!!!!!!! And TKs pool plus @rungirl1973!!! And perfect weather.

Well, you'll need 2018, too... LOL
    I'm hoping to get a decent time in California in May and then hopefully BQ in December for 2018.

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

I'm hoping to get a decent time in California in May and then hopefully BQ in December for 2018.

True....

And if we go together we can spend the weekend in Boston and be tourists! :)

There it is! It all works out so well! :wink:
    For the record - I am running to finish to marathon. That is my goal. Maybe TK will BQ again, if his calves will finally behave again. He ran same year as you POF.

If I'm going to run a BQ in December, I'm really going to have to start training sometime this year...
    And, I still have 15 lbs I want to lose.

I need to be training too. Blister still may need another day to harden up, it is pretty tender and my heels may be bruised. I may eliptical it for a few days. I have 8 of my 10 pounds left to loose. :neutral:

Did you do that on purpose?! :hushed:
    Nope. I'm horrible at phone typing though so we can pretend it was autocorrect. :wink:

Mel, Is loose/lose on the Bingo card? Because if it is, I'm claiming this one! I-19.

Nope. See. Here's the card...

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

YOU JUST MADE THAT! CHEATER! Patricia, Quik's cheating!

I am literally laughing to tears in my office! I'm surprised no one has come in to check on me.

A good laugh is good. :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

For the record - I am running to finish to marathon. That is my goal. Maybe TK will BQ again, if his calves will finally behave again. He ran same year as you POF.

If I'm going to run a BQ in December, I'm really going to have to start training sometime this year...

I need to be training too. Blister still may need another day to harden up, it is pretty tender and my heels may be bruised. I may eliptical it for a few days. I have 8 of my 10 pounds left to loose. :neutral:

Nope. I'm horrible at phone typing though so we can pretend it was autocorrect. :wink:

Mel, Is loose/lose on the Bingo card? Because if it is, I'm claiming this one! I-19.

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

Totally cheating. And hardly anyone has ever commented on the pixie sticks that I recall.

I know. I had to go back to the beginning and look for things to fill up the card. :D
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I realize I've missed good conversations in here. Right now I'm regretting having missed the pronunciations arc.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

Totally cheating. And hardly anyone has ever commented on the pixie sticks that I recall.

I know. I had to go back to the beginning and look for things to fill up the card. :D

you missed the recently added zinc
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    And how anyone can eat chocolate ice cream again after seeing that I will never know.

How about sherbet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q[/yt]
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    I hate it when I realize I've missed good conversations in here. Right now I'm regretting having missed the pronunciations arc.

just read backwards
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

You ARE a cheater! :worried:
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Jump right in! What you got?!?
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

That's the littlest 'bingo' card ever. I think you need more squares. Minimum 25.
  • quiksylver296
    edited February 2016
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

That's the littlest 'bingo' card ever. I think you need more squares. Minimum 25.

Eh. It was an on-line template...

To do 5X5, with a free space in the middle, I need 14 more things. And I already added zinc. :#
  • Oberon21
    Options
    And how anyone can eat chocolate ice cream again after seeing that I will never know.

How about sherbet?

ewwww. never again.
  • Oberon21
    Options

he already shared. and now ruined sherbet for me.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

Eh. It was an on-line template...

To do 5X5, with a free space in the middle, I need 14 more things. And I already added zinc. :#

how about washing your sports bra by showering in it. that came up a few times.
  • ElainePEI
    ElainePEI Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to the gym in almost 6 years. Now 40 pounds heavier, I put off going for 2 months after I started my membership because I felt like I needed to get in shape and lose weight first. Oh my nerves.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

he already shared. and now ruined sherbet for me.

I meant weird town names....
  • quiksylver296
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Better?

bdjs25tnep34.jpg

• Oberon21
    Options
    Better?

vvzultafvir7.jpg

i can't read the smaller ones.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Better?

vvzultafvir7.jpg

i can't read the smaller ones.

I fixed it.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    @kellyjellybellyjelly Happy Birthday!

I thought I posted this but now I don't see it?

I figured it out. I posted it in the February Running Challenge thread. I am so embarrassed. I joined that for motivation. Now they probably think I am nuts.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    How many times have we heard slept with cousin's wife?