Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    JoAnnie52 wrote: »
    I never thought of that--when I weigh on the Dr.'s scale there is so much difference between my scales and her's I think that will tone down some of the scale shock! I ate a pint of Ben and Jerry's chocolate cooky dough icecreat two days ago--didn't log it either because it was 225 calories per 1/2 c--BAD ME!

@JoAnnie52

You have to remember that at the doctor's office you're weighing in full clothes/shoes, & at home most weigh naked.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Myles_104 wrote: »
    peleroja wrote: »
    CosmoTI wrote: »

You need to have the fizzy powder version of sherbet. Will rot your teeth and maybe make you hyperactive but it's awesome !

I've had Pop Rocks and Pixy Stix and I think my eating-straight-sugar days are probably behind me...stuff like that is what you remember fondly from your childhood but when you actually taste it again it is NOT what you remember, lol.

I still eat pop rocks. There is this chocolate bar that has pop rocks and jujubes in them. Totally my favourite

Firecracker bars! I don't remember the brand. But dark chocolate, sea salt, chili and pop rocks! YUM!

Trader Joes did a firecracker bar. Yum

My sister & I are visiting a mall in Maryland on Friday, & I of course had to Google to see if there was a Trader Joe's nearby :D. There is!

Luckily enough we'll visit the store before Lent starts so I can buy a few treats :p.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I feel all included now, I've just had a private message from 'chris' telling me about the judgemental women at the gym

Is that CosmoT1?

Lol no, it's a random troll who messaged some of the regulars previously

Ah!

I've had a few of those weird messages.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Here's a free Bingo for the taking.

@kelly_c_77 since you watch Pretty Little Liars this will make you laugh.

The one character Hanna was eating Orange Juice Concentrate out of the can & threw it in her friend's bedroom trashcan. Aria yelled at Hanna to get it out of the trashcan, & once she did she started to eat it again. It reminded me of this thread & throwing stuff in the trashcan, & then taking it out to eat it or throw it away since it's too tempting.

Maybe the creators/writers visit this board, & stole that confession.

Hahaha! YES! That was last week's episode, right?

Yeah hahaha.

It wouldn't surprise me if one of the creators did use that confession for their episode.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Did any of you watch Skintight last night?

The one guy featured was/is he a member of MFP? His name was Brian/Bryan & he's a music teacher.

Either that or I read about him on Yahoo News for losing a lot of weight.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession: I get really really excited when I poop before breakfast.

I won't weigh myself every morning until after I've pooped.

I was waiting for someone to say this. Guilty!!! :flushed:

I always hate when I weigh in, & then eat something for breakfast & then I have to use the restroom. So annoying!

Me, too!!! >:)
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    JoAnnie52 wrote: »
    I never thought of that--when I weigh on the Dr.'s scale there is so much difference between my scales and her's I think that will tone down some of the scale shock! I ate a pint of Ben and Jerry's chocolate cooky dough icecreat two days ago--didn't log it either because it was 225 calories per 1/2 c--BAD ME!

@JoAnnie52

You have to remember that at the doctor's office you're weighing in full clothes/shoes, & at home most weigh naked.

And all scales are different, and your weight can fluctuate up and down throughout the day a LOT!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    *ahem* that might be a good one too, I know I've seen that before.

Yeah, I may have been involved in that original confession.

No judgement, cream cheese frosting is one of the most delicious things on earth IMO.

I ate a whole bag of white chocolate morsels the other day.

Today I am officially kicking my butt back into gear!

For Lent this year I have made up my mind & will

1. Give up eating ice cream (I still want to try the Target Cake My Day. If I find it I'll use it as a reward & eat it the day after Lent)
    2. Not buy more processed snacks (I have a ton of protein bars, protein cookies, & ingredients to make my own snacks. There's no excuse).

I was going to say give up soda too, but I need my Diet Mountain Dew to get through my workday.

I've only just found out Lent starts next week. I always give up crisps & chocolate. Going to have to find a way to fit them into my calories for the next 5 days before I have to wave them goodbye!

I was going to give up wine too,but I don't want to push myself too far...

Good luck! I tried to give up chocolate for Lent once (not Catholic, just talked into it by a co-worker). Lent is LONG!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

The one guy featured was/is he a member of MFP? His name was Brian/Bryan & he's a music teacher.

It's probably on my DVR. I rarely watch anything when it's actually on TV.

I've watched that show a couple of times now, and I'm not really a fan. It just keeps automatically DVRing with My 600 Lb Life, so I keep watching it. Smart move on their part, I guess.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Protein farts.

Taking son to doctor. His poor ear is still bleeding.

If they're potent enough to cause that, maybe YOU need the doctor...just saying...

Protein farts was a suggestion to Quik for her card.

Son seems to have burst an ear drum and is in a lot of pain. Still waiting on Doctor.

I confess I didn't get it, originally...

Me either. I thought she was commenting on herself! Figured she ate some of those gummy bears....

Oh that one would be good? What are those Haribo gummy bears? They come up periodically...but the do involve the dreaded pooping I so hate. (BTW, I WILL NEVER TRY THOSE because of this thread).

It's the sugar-free ones you have to watch for. Those and Pure Protein bars.

Oohh...should I add Quest bars?

*shudders*
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    The last six or so hours involved two hours at the doctor and driving to multiple pharmacies and spending all my disposable income this paycheck on ear drops.

Son has a badly scratched ear canal and may or may not have a burst ear drum (we go back Friday, too much bleeding to see the entire ear drum today). He has a raging ear infection and a fever.

But he will recover.

That just sounds awful. I'm so sorry. Hope he heals soon.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I am severely addicted to peanut butter. Especially white chocolate wonderful peanut butter. I have ate 1/3 of the jar in one sitting before when craving something sweet.

Join the club. I could eat my entire calorie allotment in peanut butter every day.

Yes, a serving of PB is quite pathetic and sad.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

You need to have the fizzy powder version of sherbet. Will rot your teeth and maybe make you hyperactive but it's awesome !

I've had Pop Rocks and Pixy Stix and I think my eating-straight-sugar days are probably behind me...stuff like that is what you remember fondly from your childhood but when you actually taste it again it is NOT what you remember, lol.

Mmm, sugar. I used to LOVE that Fun Dip stuff, with the candy stick you dip into the sugar. I wonder if they still make it...

They do! They usually have it during Valentine's Day.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I am severely addicted to peanut butter. Especially white chocolate wonderful peanut butter. I have ate 1/3 of the jar in one sitting before when craving something sweet.

Join the club. I could eat my entire calorie allotment in peanut butter every day.

Not as sad as a serving of cereal. I remember the first time weighing a serving of cereal & saying out loud what a ripoff.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

I've watched that show a couple of times now, and I'm not really a fan. It just keeps automatically DVRing with My 600 Lb Life, so I keep watching it. Smart move on their part, I guess.

On DirectTV it has the full two hours listed as My 600 Pound Life which is a bit misleading.

There are times I wish I could have skin removed off mostly my arms, legs, & lower stomach.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Agreed. My servings of PB are,about 1/2 a cup... but those calories are SCARY.

I ate an entire jar the 2 days I was stuck at home with snow. A small jar but still...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Protein farts.

Taking son to doctor. His poor ear is still bleeding.

If they're potent enough to cause that, maybe YOU need the doctor...just saying...

Protein farts was a suggestion to Quik for her card.

Son seems to have burst an ear drum and is in a lot of pain. Still waiting on Doctor.

I confess I didn't get it, originally...

Me either. I thought she was commenting on herself! Figured she ate some of those gummy bears....

Oh that one would be good? What are those Haribo gummy bears? They come up periodically...but the do involve the dreaded pooping I so hate. (BTW, I WILL NEVER TRY THOSE because of this thread).

It's the sugar-free ones you have to watch for. Those and Pure Protein bars.

Oohh...should I add Quest bars?

*shudders*

Yes that should definitely be on there.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    *ahem* that might be a good one too, I know I've seen that before.

Yeah, I may have been involved in that original confession.

No judgement, cream cheese frosting is one of the most delicious things on earth IMO.

I ate a whole bag of white chocolate morsels the other day.

Today I am officially kicking my butt back into gear!

For Lent this year I have made up my mind & will

1. Give up eating ice cream (I still want to try the Target Cake My Day. If I find it I'll use it as a reward & eat it the day after Lent)
    2. Not buy more processed snacks (I have a ton of protein bars, protein cookies, & ingredients to make my own snacks. There's no excuse).

I was going to say give up soda too, but I need my Diet Mountain Dew to get through my workday.

I've only just found out Lent starts next week. I always give up crisps & chocolate. Going to have to find a way to fit them into my calories for the next 5 days before I have to wave them goodbye!

I was going to give up wine too,but I don't want to push myself too far...

Good luck! I tried to give up chocolate for Lent once (not Catholic, just talked into it by a co-worker). Lent is LONG!!!

I haven't given up anything for lent in years. Should we do a lent challenge?
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options

On DirectTV it has the full two hours listed as My 600 Pound Life which is a bit misleading.

There are times I wish I could have skin removed off mostly my arms, legs, & lower stomach.

The extra skin on my lower stomach is very annoying!
  • Oberon21
    Options

What is skintight?