Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    The last six or so hours involved two hours at the doctor and driving to multiple pharmacies and spending all my disposable income this paycheck on ear drops.

Son has a badly scratched ear canal and may or may not have a burst ear drum (we go back Friday, too much bleeding to see the entire ear drum today). He has a raging ear infection and a fever.

But he will recover.

Good and bad news. How did he do this?

His ear was congested. It likely had an ear infection building. In the middle of the night it bothered him so he found a q tip (which I have hidden but daughter left out yesterday what are the odds really?) and scratched his ear canal. It has been bleeding all day. Doc can't see all of eardrum due to bleeding. Treating as if eardrum burst. Also treating ear canal. He has an ear wick (like a tiny tampon for ears) in that I put the drops on.

Yikes!

Yeah. Kind of amusing though, he told the doctor to hold the tweezers differently as she put the ear wick in. She listened to him and held them differently and she said it worked better.

He's a really bright kid, isn't he?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Myles_104 wrote: »
    CosmoTI wrote: »

Ah, so you are British? Flat/trainers...

I haven't been great lately (ever?) training but am determined that February will change that.

Ooh a Brit! Where are you cosmo?

I'm from Liverpool. Remember - no judgement... :smile:
    ;) I'm trying...

Actually I live in slough during the week so I don't have a leg to stand on

How do you pronounce this? My brain keeps telling me its pronounced Slow, but I am sure I am wrong. (I usually am about pronouncing things)

not sure how to write the pronounciation, it is sl-ow as in 'ow i hurt my finger'

Or as we call it, sluff ;)

Hm. I would not have guessed that pronunciation.

Of course, I once had an interview in Worcester (or as they call it locally, Wister).

Woster ;)

Now ya'll get your tongue around Leicester

That's Lester 'round these parts. ;) I know them because I spend a lot too much most of my weekend with the Premier League on in the background.

(I am a Crystal Palace supporter. Please don't judge me.)

Swansea forever!!! (who else is a girl with two Welsh names going to pull for in the Premier League?). I also like Queens Park Rangers because it's a cool name and not one of the ones most Americans know. (I take my kids to soccer and see Man U and Arsenal jerseys. BORING crowd followers)
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Put that one on the card!!! We had a whole white chocolate wonderful talk.

Totally! I remember this. And all the fascinating wonderful peanut butters must never try....

The cinnamon raisin one is awesome too! Just sayin'
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    I am severely addicted to peanut butter. Especially white chocolate wonderful peanut butter. I have ate 1/3 of the jar in one sitting before when craving something sweet.

Join the club. I could eat my entire calorie allotment in peanut butter every day.

Same...and then some!
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    Here's a free Bingo for the taking.

@kelly_c_77 since you watch Pretty Little Liars this will make you laugh.

The one character Hanna was eating Orange Juice Concentrate out of the can & threw it in her friend's bedroom trashcan. Aria yelled at Hanna to get it out of the trashcan, & once she did she started to eat it again. It reminded me of this thread & throwing stuff in the trashcan, & then taking it out to eat it or throw it away since it's too tempting.

Maybe the creators/writers visit this board, & stole that confession.

Hahaha! YES! That was last week's episode, right?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Here's a free Bingo for the taking.

@kelly_c_77 since you watch Pretty Little Liars this will make you laugh.

The one character Hanna was eating Orange Juice Concentrate out of the can & threw it in her friend's bedroom trashcan. Aria yelled at Hanna to get it out of the trashcan, & once she did she started to eat it again. It reminded me of this thread & throwing stuff in the trashcan, & then taking it out to eat it or throw it away since it's too tempting.

Maybe the creators/writers visit this board, & stole that confession.

Hahaha! YES! That was last week's episode, right?

And now I know why my daughter yelled out, "Oh, gross!" while watching PLL last week. I don't watch or want to hear about it.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »

You need to have the fizzy powder version of sherbet. Will rot your teeth and maybe make you hyperactive but it's awesome !

I've had Pop Rocks and Pixy Stix and I think my eating-straight-sugar days are probably behind me...stuff like that is what you remember fondly from your childhood but when you actually taste it again it is NOT what you remember, lol.

Mmm, sugar. I used to LOVE that Fun Dip stuff, with the candy stick you dip into the sugar. I wonder if they still make it...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

I haven't been great lately (ever?) training but am determined that February will change that.

;) I'm trying...

How do you pronounce this? My brain keeps telling me its pronounced Slow, but I am sure I am wrong. (I usually am about pronouncing things)

not sure how to write the pronounciation, it is sl-ow as in 'ow i hurt my finger'

Of course, I once had an interview in Worcester (or as they call it locally, Wister).

The Worcester in MA is pronounced Wooster.. like the "oo" in foot.

Wooster.

Weird. I've heard it pronounced, but I would NEVER have said it that way if my friend hadn't corrected me before my interview. LOL

I would pronounce it like Worchester.
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

;) I'm trying...

The Worcester in MA is pronounced Wooster.. like the "oo" in foot.

Wooster.

Weird. I've heard it pronounced, but I would NEVER have said it that way if my friend hadn't corrected me before my interview. LOL

I would pronounce it like Worchester.

Which is a very hard word for me to pronounce. And linoleum, always have trouble with that one too :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I confess that I used Saturday's hike as an excuse to eat for the next two days -because recovery food.

You deserve it! You need to refuel.
    :smiley:
    I am thinking of doing the DC Marathon... Looks like fun and I need a BQ... but not sure I can get myself fast enough in 5 weeks....

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ
    Recovery hike the next day (there are beautiful areas that are much easier than my most recent hike. We could take the tram to the top of Sabino canyon and walk down a four mile paved path) plus Sonoran Mexican food!!!!!!!!! And TKs pool plus @rungirl1973!!! And perfect weather.

Dec would be 2018 not 2017.
    I confess that I used Saturday's hike as an excuse to eat for the next two days -because recovery food.

I am thinking of doing the DC Marathon... Looks like fun and I need a BQ... but not sure I can get myself fast enough in 5 weeks....

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ
    Recovery hike the next day (there are beautiful areas that are much easier than my most recent hike. We could take the tram to the top of Sabino canyon and walk down a four mile paved path) plus Sonoran Mexican food!!!!!!!!! And TKs pool plus @rungirl1973!!! And perfect weather.

Well, you'll need 2018, too... LOL
    I'm hoping to get a decent time in California in May and then hopefully BQ in December for 2018.

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

I'm hoping to get a decent time in California in May and then hopefully BQ in December for 2018.

True....

And if we go together we can spend the weekend in Boston and be tourists! :)

There it is! It all works out so well! :wink:
    For the record - I am running to finish to marathon. That is my goal. Maybe TK will BQ again, if his calves will finally behave again. He ran same year as you POF.

If I'm going to run a BQ in December, I'm really going to have to start training sometime this year...
    And, I still have 15 lbs I want to lose.

I need to be training too. Blister still may need another day to harden up, it is pretty tender and my heels may be bruised. I may eliptical it for a few days. I have 8 of my 10 pounds left to loose. :neutral:

Did you do that on purpose?! :hushed:
    Nope. I'm horrible at phone typing though so we can pretend it was autocorrect. :wink:

Mel, Is loose/lose on the Bingo card? Because if it is, I'm claiming this one! I-19.

Nope. See. Here's the card...

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

YOU JUST MADE THAT! CHEATER! Patricia, Quik's cheating!

I wonder how many people have snorted Pixie Stix?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

For the record - I am running to finish to marathon. That is my goal. Maybe TK will BQ again, if his calves will finally behave again. He ran same year as you POF.

If I'm going to run a BQ in December, I'm really going to have to start training sometime this year...

I need to be training too. Blister still may need another day to harden up, it is pretty tender and my heels may be bruised. I may eliptical it for a few days. I have 8 of my 10 pounds left to loose. :neutral:

Nope. I'm horrible at phone typing though so we can pretend it was autocorrect. :wink:

Mel, Is loose/lose on the Bingo card? Because if it is, I'm claiming this one! I-19.

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

I am literally laughing to tears in my office! I'm surprised no one has come in to check on me.

Do you have straitjackets at the office? You better be careful.

Sitting here laughing my butt off!
  • Myles_104
    Myles_104 Posts: 91 Member
    Options

You need to have the fizzy powder version of sherbet. Will rot your teeth and maybe make you hyperactive but it's awesome !

I've had Pop Rocks and Pixy Stix and I think my eating-straight-sugar days are probably behind me...stuff like that is what you remember fondly from your childhood but when you actually taste it again it is NOT what you remember, lol.

Mmm, sugar. I used to LOVE that Fun Dip stuff, with the candy stick you dip into the sugar. I wonder if they still make it...

They do. I find it in the dollar store.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

That's the littlest 'bingo' card ever. I think you need more squares. Minimum 25.

Eh. It was an on-line template...

To do 5X5, with a free space in the middle, I need 14 more things. And I already added zinc. :#

how about washing your sports bra by showering in it. that came up a few times.

How about these:

1. Quest bars/protein bars since we discuss them a lot
    2. Changing calorie amount depending on what you want to eat/want to lose (I think that confession is quoted a lot)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    *ahem* that might be a good one too, I know I've seen that before.

Yeah, I may have been involved in that original confession.

No judgement, cream cheese frosting is one of the most delicious things on earth IMO.

I ate a whole bag of white chocolate morsels the other day.

Today I am officially kicking my butt back into gear!

For Lent this year I have made up my mind & will

1. Give up eating ice cream (I still want to try the Target Cake My Day. If I find it I'll use it as a reward & eat it the day after Lent)
    2. Not buy more processed snacks (I have a ton of protein bars, protein cookies, & ingredients to make my own snacks. There's no excuse).

I was going to say give up soda too, but I need my Diet Mountain Dew to get through my workday.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

I refuse to put pooping in my bingo basket!!! I have cleanliness standards!!!

Hahahahaha. :laugh:

Ahahahaha!

You could put going number two :D.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    I hate it when I realize I've missed good conversations in here. Right now I'm regretting having missed the pronunciations arc.

Jump right in! What you got?!?

Well for starters, is it pronounced sher-bet, sher-bit, sher-bert or sher-bay?
    Who was the guy that did his 666 confession in here and had some stuff like peeing off the side of the house and other stuff. He was active, then I think after that confession (some pretty personal stuff) he disappeared. I think he got embarrassed.

Maybe his cousin found out?

Sher-bet

I pronounce it Sher-Bert

th?id=OIP.M1ec29bc719db65a9da25cca00b5e4a3co0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited February 2016
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

When you realize a legitimate card was created while you were gone and it's not just a joke. lol

BINGO IS NOT A JOKE, CARLOS!

I can just picture you two with your Bingo Stampers

da235b09d3d1c7a0336b25088904da2f.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Protein farts.

Taking son to doctor. His poor ear is still bleeding.

If they're potent enough to cause that, maybe YOU need the doctor...just saying...

Protein farts was a suggestion to Quik for her card.

Son seems to have burst an ear drum and is in a lot of pain. Still waiting on Doctor.

Oh that is terrible! I hope he is OK!

How is your son today @nonoelmo?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Yes, I saw it at the grocery store last week.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

I'm the same with Chef Boyardee.

The one I never liked was Spaghettio's! I hated the sauce.