Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    I confess that I used Saturday's hike as an excuse to eat for the next two days -because recovery food.

You definitely earned that recovery food & then some.

Thanks Kelly.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Here's a free Bingo for the taking.

@kelly_c_77 since you watch Pretty Little Liars this will make you laugh.

The one character Hanna was eating Orange Juice Concentrate out of the can & threw it in her friend's bedroom trashcan. Aria yelled at Hanna to get it out of the trashcan, & once she did she started to eat it again. It reminded me of this thread & throwing stuff in the trashcan, & then taking it out to eat it or throw it away since it's too tempting.

Maybe the creators/writers visit this board, & stole that confession.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    The last six or so hours involved two hours at the doctor and driving to multiple pharmacies and spending all my disposable income this paycheck on ear drops.

Son has a badly scratched ear canal and may or may not have a burst ear drum (we go back Friday, too much bleeding to see the entire ear drum today). He has a raging ear infection and a fever.

But he will recover.

Good and bad news. How did he do this?

His ear was congested. It likely had an ear infection building. In the middle of the night it bothered him so he found a q tip (which I have hidden but daughter left out yesterday what are the odds really?) and scratched his ear canal. It has been bleeding all day. Doc can't see all of eardrum due to bleeding. Treating as if eardrum burst. Also treating ear canal. He has an ear wick (like a tiny tampon for ears) in that I put the drops on.

Yikes!

Yeah. Kind of amusing though, he told the doctor to hold the tweezers differently as she put the ear wick in. She listened to him and held them differently and she said it worked better.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    @kellyjellybellyjelly Happy Birthday!

I thought I posted this but now I don't see it?

Thanks @oberon21.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Confession: I get really really excited when I poop before breakfast.

I won't weigh myself every morning until after I've pooped.

I was waiting for someone to say this. Guilty!!! :flushed:

I always hate when I weigh in, & then eat something for breakfast & then I have to use the restroom. So annoying!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Myles_104 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I confess that I used Saturday's hike as an excuse to eat for the next two days -because recovery food.

You deserve it! You need to refuel.
    :smiley:
    I am thinking of doing the DC Marathon... Looks like fun and I need a BQ... but not sure I can get myself fast enough in 5 weeks....

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ
    Recovery hike the next day (there are beautiful areas that are much easier than my most recent hike. We could take the tram to the top of Sabino canyon and walk down a four mile paved path) plus Sonoran Mexican food!!!!!!!!! And TKs pool plus @rungirl1973!!! And perfect weather.

Dec would be 2018 not 2017.

I am thinking of doing the DC Marathon... Looks like fun and I need a BQ... but not sure I can get myself fast enough in 5 weeks....

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ
    Recovery hike the next day (there are beautiful areas that are much easier than my most recent hike. We could take the tram to the top of Sabino canyon and walk down a four mile paved path) plus Sonoran Mexican food!!!!!!!!! And TKs pool plus @rungirl1973!!! And perfect weather.

Well, you'll need 2018, too... LOL
    I'm hoping to get a decent time in California in May and then hopefully BQ in December for 2018.

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

I'm hoping to get a decent time in California in May and then hopefully BQ in December for 2018.

True....

And if we go together we can spend the weekend in Boston and be tourists! :)

There it is! It all works out so well! :wink:
    For the record - I am running to finish to marathon. That is my goal. Maybe TK will BQ again, if his calves will finally behave again. He ran same year as you POF.

If I'm going to run a BQ in December, I'm really going to have to start training sometime this year...
    And, I still have 15 lbs I want to lose.

I need to be training too. Blister still may need another day to harden up, it is pretty tender and my heels may be bruised. I may eliptical it for a few days. I have 8 of my 10 pounds left to loose. :neutral:

Did you do that on purpose?! :hushed:
    Nope. I'm horrible at phone typing though so we can pretend it was autocorrect. :wink:

Mel, Is loose/lose on the Bingo card? Because if it is, I'm claiming this one! I-19.

Nope. See. Here's the card...

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

That's the littlest 'bingo' card ever. I think you need more squares. Minimum 25.

Eh. It was an on-line template...

To do 5X5, with a free space in the middle, I need 14 more things. And I already added zinc. :#

how about washing your sports bra by showering in it. that came up a few times.

I rinse my swimsuit by showering in it. I'm just not that comfortable with my body as some people at the pool are.

Do I get a bingo spot?

Are they public showers? If so I would do this too.

I don't think so... as you aren't really washing it...you are covering up. But Quik and Mo always say I am too strict so I'll leave it up to them.
    peleroja wrote: »

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

For the record - I am running to finish to marathon. That is my goal. Maybe TK will BQ again, if his calves will finally behave again. He ran same year as you POF.

If I'm going to run a BQ in December, I'm really going to have to start training sometime this year...

I need to be training too. Blister still may need another day to harden up, it is pretty tender and my heels may be bruised. I may eliptical it for a few days. I have 8 of my 10 pounds left to loose. :neutral:

Nope. I'm horrible at phone typing though so we can pretend it was autocorrect. :wink:

Mel, Is loose/lose on the Bingo card? Because if it is, I'm claiming this one! I-19.

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

That's the littlest 'bingo' card ever. I think you need more squares. Minimum 25.

To do 5X5, with a free space in the middle, I need 14 more things. And I already added zinc. :#

I rinse my swimsuit by showering in it. I'm just not that comfortable with my body as some people at the pool are.

Do I get a bingo spot?

You get a thank you from me for not performing the naked shower yoga favoured by lots of ladies at my gym, haha. Like, I don't care if you're naked, that's fine, it's a locker room, that's what it's for, but I don't understand why it's necessary to be contorting like that when there's a bunch of mirrors RIGHT THERE displaying your, um, moves to the entire locker room.

I don't know what they're actually doing, but it's weird and it makes me unhappy, haha. Ditto the ones blowdrying their nether regions.

Ok, luckily I have never ever seen this. And Yes, 4 showers in one big open space. and EVERYONE but me gets completely stark nekid and I find it so disturbing. Worse was the lady who didn't even wrap a towel around herself to get back to her locker and STOPPED TO CHAT with some other lady and I was not going to go around her, so I just waited. ugh.. just too comfortable in their own skin

You can never be too comfortable in your own skin!
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    The last six or so hours involved two hours at the doctor and driving to multiple pharmacies and spending all my disposable income this paycheck on ear drops.

Son has a badly scratched ear canal and may or may not have a burst ear drum (we go back Friday, too much bleeding to see the entire ear drum today). He has a raging ear infection and a fever.

But he will recover.

His ear was congested. It likely had an ear infection building. In the middle of the night it bothered him so he found a q tip (which I have hidden but daughter left out yesterday what are the odds really?) and scratched his ear canal. It has been bleeding all day. Doc can't see all of eardrum due to bleeding. Treating as if eardrum burst. Also treating ear canal. He has an ear wick (like a tiny tampon for ears) in that I put the drops on.

That just sounds awful. Hope the little guy gets better soon!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

But he will recover.

Yikes!

Yeah. Kind of amusing though, he told the doctor to hold the tweezers differently as she put the ear wick in. She listened to him and held them differently and she said it worked better.

That is odd?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Here's a free Bingo for the taking.

@kelly_c_77 since you watch Pretty Little Liars this will make you laugh.

The one character Hanna was eating Orange Juice Concentrate out of the can & threw it in her friend's bedroom trashcan. Aria yelled at Hanna to get it out of the trashcan, & once she did she started to eat it again. It reminded me of this thread & throwing stuff in the trashcan, & then taking it out to eat it or throw it away since it's too tempting.

Maybe the creators/writers visit this board, & stole that confession.

That would be funny! Source material for a tv show...
  • nonoelmo
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

Do I get a bingo spot?

I don't think so... as you aren't really washing it...you are covering up. But Quik and Mo always say I am too strict so I'll leave it up to them.

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

Do I get a bingo spot?

You get a thank you from me for not performing the naked shower yoga favoured by lots of ladies at my gym, haha. Like, I don't care if you're naked, that's fine, it's a locker room, that's what it's for, but I don't understand why it's necessary to be contorting like that when there's a bunch of mirrors RIGHT THERE displaying your, um, moves to the entire locker room.

I don't know what they're actually doing, but it's weird and it makes me unhappy, haha. Ditto the ones blowdrying their nether regions.

Ok, luckily I have never ever seen this. And Yes, 4 showers in one big open space. and EVERYONE but me gets completely stark nekid and I find it so disturbing. Worse was the lady who didn't even wrap a towel around herself to get back to her locker and STOPPED TO CHAT with some other lady and I was not going to go around her, so I just waited. ugh.. just too comfortable in their own skin

I agree with this.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

But he will recover.

Thanks. He's a trooper and a pretty tough kid. He's had a very long medical history. I was proud of how well he did today. He was great even though he was running a fever, bleeding from a painful ear and kept waiting 2.5 hours.
  • nonoelmo
    Options

But he will recover.

Yikes!

That is odd?

He is very focused on spacial relationships. He noticed the angle of the tweezers to the wick to his ear and (perhaps his OCD?) suggested the doctor line them up differently. Doctor is terrific and has a special needs boy of her own. She listened and tried it and it was easier.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    I'm going to try to do something productive (dishes, laundry, maybe gym), so sweet dreams all! I'm glad this day is crossed off the calendar!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    I feel all included now, I've just had a private message from 'chris' telling me about the judgemental women at the gym

Is that CosmoT1?

No. It's someone else. I got one and so did Nicole and now Nicci

Oh God, that guy is STILL going.....
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

But he will recover.

Thanks. He's a trooper and a pretty tough kid. He's had a very long medical history. I was proud of how well he did today. He was great even though he was running a fever, bleeding from a painful ear and kept waiting 2.5 hours.

Fingers crossed it's not as damaged as you fear, and he'll feel better soon.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    CosmoTI wrote: »

Ah, so you are British? Flat/trainers...

I haven't been great lately (ever?) training but am determined that February will change that.

Ooh a Brit! Where are you cosmo?

I'm from Liverpool. Remember - no judgement... :smile:
    ;) I'm trying...

Actually I live in slough during the week so I don't have a leg to stand on

How do you pronounce this? My brain keeps telling me its pronounced Slow, but I am sure I am wrong. (I usually am about pronouncing things)

not sure how to write the pronounciation, it is sl-ow as in 'ow i hurt my finger'

Or as we call it, sluff ;)

Hm. I would not have guessed that pronunciation.

Of course, I once had an interview in Worcester (or as they call it locally, Wister).

Woster ;)

Now ya'll get your tongue around Leicester

That's Lester 'round these parts. ;) I know them because I spend a lot too much most of my weekend with the Premier League on in the background.

(I am a Crystal Palace supporter. Please don't judge me.)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I'm going to try to do something productive (dishes, laundry, maybe gym), so sweet dreams all! I'm glad this day is crossed off the calendar!

Good night!
  • Myles_104
    Myles_104 Posts: 91 Member
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

Do I get a bingo spot?

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

Do I get a bingo spot?

In public. You can be way too comfortable in your own skin in public. For other people's comfort levels.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

Do I get a bingo spot?

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

kxridb29fa6w.jpg

Do I get a bingo spot?

In public. You can be way too comfortable in your own skin in public. For other people's comfort levels.

Meh, that is THEIR comfort level, not mine. That is their problem to work on.....
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    CosmoTI wrote: »

Ah, so you are British? Flat/trainers...

I haven't been great lately (ever?) training but am determined that February will change that.

Ooh a Brit! Where are you cosmo?

I'm from Liverpool. Remember - no judgement... :smile:
    ;) I'm trying...

Actually I live in slough during the week so I don't have a leg to stand on

How do you pronounce this? My brain keeps telling me its pronounced Slow, but I am sure I am wrong. (I usually am about pronouncing things)

not sure how to write the pronounciation, it is sl-ow as in 'ow i hurt my finger'

Or as we call it, sluff ;)

Hm. I would not have guessed that pronunciation.

Of course, I once had an interview in Worcester (or as they call it locally, Wister).

Woster ;)

Now ya'll get your tongue around Leicester

That's Lester 'round these parts. ;) I know them because I spend a lot too much most of my weekend with the Premier League on in the background.

(I am a Crystal Palace supporter. Please don't judge me.)

I used to live near crystal palace football ground. I don't really care enough about football either way to judge your choice of team, sorry :)