Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Scamd83 wrote: »
    I've eaten too much today and feel like seeing if I can go from this point onward to Sunday sometime without eating another thing to try and balance it out. I've got what can be considered a 'birthday blowout' coming up in two weeks and if I'm not happy with my weight, people are being told to leave me alone and eat cake themselves in my honour.

Not judging but that doesn't sound at all healthy to me. Please take care of yourself.

Bolded for clarification.

Agreed! Don't punish yourself. This is not a healthy relationship with food. Just resolve to eat better from this point forward.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Confession: My girl scout cookie order came in and I may or may not have eaten a sleeve of thin mints for breakfast.... :/

ARGH! Girl Scout Cookies should totally be on the bingo list!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I'm going to the local MMA fights Saturday night. Woo hoo! I'm excited! It will, however, be difficult to maintain my #soberdays streak... :#

Very cool! You may have to let @Oberon21 win :wink:

That made me cringe. I'm so freakin' competitive! LOL

No you don't. I didn't drink tonight after a really rough work day and dinner with friends at a fabulous restaurant. You are not allowed to drink at a caveman like entertainment event where people beat each other up.

Confession: I've done it before. Super fun! B)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Confession: My girl scout cookie order came in and I may or may not have eaten a sleeve of thin mints for breakfast.... :/

I thought so too!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options

As should Peeps or the Peeps cleanse..... :D
  • quiksylver296
    Options

The Peep cleanse has been shut down by the moderators. It is now the He-who-shall-not-be-named diet. LOL
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

The Peep cleanse has been shut down by the moderators. It is now the He-who-shall-not-be-named diet. LOL

What do you mean??? He is gone? Or just the idea of the Peep cleanse?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I'm going to the local MMA fights Saturday night. Woo hoo! I'm excited! It will, however, be difficult to maintain my #soberdays streak... :#

No you don't. I didn't drink tonight after a really rough work day and dinner with friends at a fabulous restaurant. You are not allowed to drink at a caveman like entertainment event where people beat each other up.

Just remember, if you drink this weekend I WIN!!!!!!!!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Scamd83 wrote: »
    I've eaten too much today and feel like seeing if I can go from this point onward to Sunday sometime without eating another thing to try and balance it out. I've got what can be considered a 'birthday blowout' coming up in two weeks and if I'm not happy with my weight, people are being told to leave me alone and eat cake themselves in my honour.

Not judging but that doesn't sound at all healthy to me. Please take care of yourself.

Bolded for clarification.

Agreed. Binging and starving isn't healthy. Try and just eat well for the next few days. It will even out. Otherwise it will be a cycle of binging -- starving -- binging.
  • Oberon21
    Options

I had them for dinner a few weeks ago. A whole sleeve as well. I hadn't eaten them in years. YUM! They are my favorite. But you can't just eat one.. or two... or six.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Just the idea. You cannot promote unhealthy eating, according to the rules.
  • quiksylver296
    edited February 2016
    Options

Just remember, if you drink this weekend I WIN!!!!!!!!

I KNOW! (Yep...Monica.) Which is why I won't.

30y78bpuhdfc.gif
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options

So dumb, as the Peep cleanse makes just as much sense as any other "cleanse" (and frankly is pretty much the same thing as juicing, straight sugar either way....)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    So Day 2 of #lentchallenge didn't go too well. I am doing well on vegan, but I came into work early so no early morning workout, then my day got crazy then I was an hour and a half late to dinner with friends so didn't get home until 10:30. So no workout. :(

I have to get up in the AM and just do it. I wake up to do it, think about work, get stressed, and just go into work. So, I have to mentally block the work stress and just work out. I wll try and do 2 hours of a workout tonight to make up for yesterday. That counts right? ;)
  • Oberon21
    Options

ahhh. so there was a thread on it? vs. just us talking about it?
  • quiksylver296
    Options

He promoted the shall-not-be-named diet in multiple threads, pretty much whenever someone was saying they couldn't lose any weight. Hilarity ensued.
  • Oberon21
    Options

He promoted the shall-not-be-named diet in multiple threads, pretty much whenever someone was saying they couldn't lose any weight. Hilarity ensued.

I remember that... but didn't realize they shut him down on it. How do they do that? Stop people from mentioning it in multiple threads?
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I remember that... but didn't realize they shut him down on it. How do they do that? Stop people from mentioning it in multiple threads?

They just hit tincanonastring with multiple warnings - he got the jail bars, I believe - and told if he continued it that he would be banned and his account deleted. He made a few comments about not being able to promote it anymore, here and there.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    yeah i vaguely remember that... I haven't seen anyone with bars in forever, but I guess because I don't go out and about anymore except here. Lately I have been experimenting a bit. Does UA since they took over still do 'banned' and bars?
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I was so horrid last week (It was TOM) and i mowed down an entire bag of milano cookies to my face! in one sitting... I did log it... and didn't end up over too much in cals for the day (carbs that day were horrid...but cals not too bad)