Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I am now writing ridiculous emo poetry instead of a philosophy paper (about suicide. are we sensing a theme here?)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    So, because we all need some animal pics in our life. Here is Oberon. He would have had his 22nd birthday on Saturday. RIP Oberon. <3r7qxi6nkmots.jpg

Sorry for your loss :( he's beautiful!

Thanks. He was. The best horse ever (don't tell Phoebe I said that).

I'm telling!

Ahhh I don't want to hurt her feelings. She is wonderful too. But O was special.... Plus she might buck me off.

Okay. I won't tell.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Mo? We night have one?

Nope. :disappointed:
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    We are going to Texas to meet with Samsung this week. We can't talk to them today because they're off.
    What business is closed today?? I've never had President's Day as a holiday from work.

Me either! Please tell them my daughter needs new rubber things for her earbuds. Thanks. :smiley:

Yeah G could use some too! Thanks Tammy! :p
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Happy Valentine's Day all!! Spent part of today out at the farm and had to rescue a calf from a mud pit he was stuck in. Got him out and he's ok. Weather was great too.

Aw poor calf.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    tobistat wrote: »
    Can I just share I am an idiot.

Last week I went to the airport without my drivers license. It worked out but seriously.
    This weekend I went home every day early from the barn to work on my dissertation. Did I? NO! I slept. So spent a long night doing updates... which made me late today.
    Then because I was running so late, I threw my clothes into a bag and ran out of the house for my flight. On way to airport I realized I forgot my cell. Turning around and getting it put me too late to check my bag. I had to move to a 4:05 pm flight.
    Which is probably now cancelled due to the weather in NJ. (ITS BARELY SNOWING!).

It is not a good day. :(

Lesson... don't procrastinate. Be early. Be on time. Don't be lazy. Get what you need to do done when you need to do it. Then you won't have a snowball bad day like mine is turning out to be.

What a bummer, I hope your day gets better and that they don't cancel your next flight!

Its cancelled. Now on a 5:30 connecting flight through Norfolk...

Ugh! Hoping your day gets better.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Mo? We night have one?

Nope. :disappointed:

No? Dang. I thought not logging was one?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    So, because we all need some animal pics in our life. Here is Oberon. He would have had his 22nd birthday on Saturday. RIP Oberon. <3r7qxi6nkmots.jpg

Sorry for your loss :( he's beautiful!

Thanks. He was. The best horse ever (don't tell Phoebe I said that).

I'm telling!

Ahhh I don't want to hurt her feelings. She is wonderful too. But O was special.... Plus she might buck me off.

Okay. I won't tell.

Thank you. No need to hurt her feelings.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I am now writing ridiculous emo poetry instead of a philosophy paper (about suicide. are we sensing a theme here?)

I did that in high school. They pulled me in for counseling to make sure I wasn't going to kill myself.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Aw so cute!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    For those of you who have these near them Muscle Maker Grill is amazing. Mmmmm

Never heard of it. Will have to Google.

My Lent challenge is going good so far.

I have exercised Wed., Thurs., Fri., & today.

I have not had any ice cream or bought any processed junk foods either.

Eating wise has been pretty horrible as far as nutritionally, but I have a four hundred calorie deficit Thurs. & Fri. I might do a half hour-45 minutes of exercise more.

Still catching up but I hope you have still been doing well! Good job so far!

Thanks. I have exercised everyday so far (well not today yet, but I might do some Just Dance in a bit).

It hasn't been too hard buying any processed junk foods since I haven't went grocery shopping for a week, but I am sure the Easter candy will be tempting.

How is your challenge going?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    We are going to Texas to meet with Samsung this week. We can't talk to them today because they're off.
    What business is closed today?? I've never had President's Day as a holiday from work.

Me either! Please tell them my daughter needs new rubber things for her earbuds. Thanks. :smiley:

Why not? Banks and schools are closed. Why not businesses?

0ede6c30695ccec29a2b738469a52525.jpg

When I first started at Wal-Mart we were closed Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, & got off early for New Year's Eve.

Were now opened every holiday except for Christmas.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    For those of you who have these near them Muscle Maker Grill is amazing. Mmmmm

Never heard of it. Will have to Google.

My Lent challenge is going good so far.

I have exercised Wed., Thurs., Fri., & today.

I have not had any ice cream or bought any processed junk foods either.

Eating wise has been pretty horrible as far as nutritionally, but I have a four hundred calorie deficit Thurs. & Fri. I might do a half hour-45 minutes of exercise more.

Still catching up but I hope you have still been doing well! Good job so far!

Thanks. I have exercised everyday so far (well not today yet, but I might do some Just Dance in a bit).

It hasn't been too hard buying any processed junk foods since I haven't went grocery shopping for a week, but I am sure the Easter candy will be tempting.

How is your challenge going?

I know you didn't ask me but I'll update you. :D

Good so far these last few days. I am doing well vegan and the last 2 days exercised. I got 45 min in on treadmill between conference calls before I left for the airport so I just need to squeeze in another 15 for my 1 hour and I need another like 7000 steps for my 15k (not part of challenge but a goal). Hopefully my flight won't get delayed. And more that is. I brought lots of workout clothes for the week...
  • Oberon21
    Options

Why not? Banks and schools are closed. Why not businesses?

0ede6c30695ccec29a2b738469a52525.jpg

When I first started at Wal-Mart we were closed Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, & got off early for New Year's Eve.

Were now opened every holiday except for Christmas.

I still think that is just wrong. If Sam Walton were still alive you'd still be closed!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options

I did that in high school. They pulled me in for counseling to make sure I wasn't going to kill myself.

That happened to me and all of my friends in high school. It was basically a running joke, since our counselor was particularly... um... vehement. XD
    (Counselor: I see you're wearing long sleeves. Is that because you're cutting yourself?
    Friend: I'm wearing a sweater because it's winter in New York...?)
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

Yeah G could use some too! Thanks Tammy! :p

Hmmm... Wonder if I could just shove a handful of them in my pocket at the warehouse? LOL
  • stellabest99
    stellabest99 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    lisaw19855 wrote: »
    I weigh myself daily but don't log it, I accept the fluctuations and usually know why (no poop, too much sodium) but I hate seeing in on my little graph thing.

I do the same, same reasons... It's just too discouraging to see the scales telling me "lies" to log it!
  • Oberon21
    Options

That happened to me and all of my friends in high school. It was basically a running joke, since our counselor was particularly... um... vehement. XD
    (Counselor: I see you're wearing long sleeves. Is that because you're cutting yourself?

Well a kid did commit suicide a few months prior and had warned people but no one paid attention. So you could understand it. I don't think cutting was a thing then. It was 1985. :)
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options

Well a kid did commit suicide a few months prior and had warned people but no one paid attention. So you could understand it. I don't think cutting was a thing then. It was 1985. :)

Ah, that makes sense.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    I'm going to brazilian jiu jitsu club/sport/whatever and I'm nervous because I'm really out of shape and I can't convince anyone else to go with me ._. so I'll be the only beginner. Eeeek. Also, I don't even have proper sneakers because I left mine at home a few weeks ago. But I'm going anyway and maybe it will be great!