Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I was so exhausted last night, I slept in my sweaty workout clothes. I slept like a baby though which was good because sleep lately has been fleeting to say the least.

*This does not count as a square because I know it's on the board. I just felt I needed to share that. Don't ask why. I'm weird, but you all already know that.

Be careful with that. My friend used to work from home, and would work out between meetings and then sit in her sweaty work out clothes. She got a wicked infection (like a boil) on her tail bone (aka butt) that had to be dug out, drained and packed. Hugely painful and just all around gross. Given the location, her husband had to do the replacement bandage changes. How embarrassing huh?

Better than a home health nurse. That kind of cyst is not uncommon.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I was so exhausted last night, I slept in my sweaty workout clothes. I slept like a baby though which was good because sleep lately has been fleeting to say the least.

*This does not count as a square because I know it's on the board. I just felt I needed to share that. Don't ask why. I'm weird, but you all already know that.

Be careful with that. My friend used to work from home, and would work out between meetings and then sit in her sweaty work out clothes. She got a wicked infection (like a boil) on her tail bone (aka butt) that had to be dug out, drained and packed. Hugely painful and just all around gross. Given the location, her husband had to do the replacement bandage changes. How embarrassing huh?

:grimace::mask:

Makes note to self to shower after EVERY workout from now on. Yikes!

Yeah. It was gross and wildly painful. She said it was one of the worst things she had ever felt. She was on heavy painkillers for a few days.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »

:grimace::mask:

Makes note to self to shower after EVERY workout from now on. Yikes!

I wish you could see my face right now because I'm positive it's green. Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

This was a public service message. Like your brain on drugs...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    So far on Lent Challenge:

No ice cream
    No buying processed junk food like cookies, cakes, pies, ice cream, etc. (only cottage cheese)
    Exercised everyday (last Tuesday I considered pushing carts my exercise & Sunday only did like 2-3 minutes on the exercise bike since watching four kids is tiring & that counts haha).

A coworker bought some of the new Cupcake Filled Oreos & left them in the break room (since I didn't say I can't eat processed junk food other people buy) & I tried one. Total waste of calories!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm getting sick and didn't go to any classes today. I've been completely unproductive.

I've been feeling weirdly depressed lately which is terrible because I know my life is good.

No ice cream
    No buying processed junk food like cookies, cakes, pies, ice cream, etc. (only cottage cheese)
    Exercised everyday (last Tuesday I considered pushing carts my exercise & Sunday only did like 2-3 minutes on the exercise bike since watching four kids is tiring & that counts haha).

A coworker bought some of the new Cupcake Filled Oreos & left them in the break room (since I didn't say I can't eat processed junk food other people buy) & I tried one. Total waste of calories!

And now I want oreos >.> (also, what is a "cupcake filled oreo"? that's a bizarre concept.)
    it's probably a good thing that I'm too lazy to get out of bed.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

No ice cream

At least you know now before buying a whole package!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

No ice cream

That's what I told a few coworkers haha!

Now I can save my money & buy something even better.

I'm hoping we get the Coldstone Creamery Eggs again this year!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

I'm glad you had a good night sleep.
    Can't you count it if it's a true confession? I'd call it if it was
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Let me out!!! This meeting is stupid and I have work to do.

Next time find a body double
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

Omg, these are are real thing?? :o
  • Oberon21
    Options

No ice cream

Sticking Vegan (I know I have had a few things that likely had dairy in them and I looked the other way while I was in the hotel in VA)
    Mixed on exercising. I didn't exercise at all over the last 2 days because (whiny excuse) I had a stressful couple of days at work. I will try and do something today. Although I have been up since 3:30 am working to try and get some stuff done, like pesky administrative stuff done I just can't find time to do during they day!

Good for you on your challenge! You are doing great!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm getting sick and didn't go to any classes today. I've been completely unproductive.

I've been feeling weirdly depressed lately which is terrible because I know my life is good.

No ice cream

And now I want oreos >.> (also, what is a "cupcake filled oreo"? that's a bizarre concept.)
    it's probably a good thing that I'm too lazy to get out of bed.

filled-cupcake-oreo.jpg

These cookies pretty much just taste like a regular Oreo cookie, but filling seems more substandard.

Hoping you're feeling better.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

No ice cream

Sticking Vegan (I know I have had a few things that likely had dairy in them and I looked the other way while I was in the hotel in VA)
    Mixed on exercising. I didn't exercise at all over the last 2 days because (whiny excuse) I had a stressful couple of days at work. I will try and do something today. Although I have been up since 3:30 am working to try and get some stuff done, like pesky administrative stuff done I just can't find time to do during they day!

Good for you on your challenge! You are doing great!

Thanks! You're doing awesome too since I imagine it's hard trying to find non-dairy, animal free alternatives when you're traveling in areas that wouldn't be able to accommodate to that kind of diet.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

Wal-Mart has had these the past few years, but haven't found them yet this year. I remember the Cake Batter Cookie Bash egg was really good.

The eggs are more expensive around $5.00, but pretty big for the price you pay.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

Wal-Mart has had these the past few years, but haven't found them yet this year. I remember the Cake Batter Cookie Bash egg was really good.

Ummm....who wants to send me a cake batter one??? Or bring it to Nashville? :smiley:

Although, at the moment I am doing really really badly. I can't stop eating. Anything and everything, all the time, mostly stuff that is bad for me. I'm on a real bad binge streak that i can't seem to curb. Coupled with a total lack of will to exercise. I don't even have to leave my house but i just cannot do it. I'm having a really bad week emotions wise, and its all i can do to get through work. i go home, eat (or stop on the way home and eat), go home and climb in to bed and cry. This emotions thing sucks.

Anyway, who is coming to Nashville?
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

Ummm....who wants to send me a cake batter one??? Or bring it to Nashville? :smiley:

Although, at the moment I am doing really really badly. I can't stop eating. Anything and everything, all the time, mostly stuff that is bad for me. I'm on a real bad binge streak that i can't seem to curb. Coupled with a total lack of will to exercise. I don't even have to leave my house but i just cannot do it. I'm having a really bad week emotions wise, and its all i can do to get through work. i go home, eat (or stop on the way home and eat), go home and climb in to bed and cry. This emotions thing sucks.

(((Hugs)))
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    So sorry, Nicci! Hugs! <3
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

So many hugs!!

I had a dream about you last night. We were talking about how much you make and the cost of living where you are. You must be on my mind lately.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

Sorry to hear you're having a rough go of it lately, Nicci. Feel better soon. You already know this, but I can't make Nashville. Mostly because country music kills me slowly and painfully when I have to listen to it. Rascal Flats, Carrie Underwood, and old Reba are the exceptions.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

All the hugs, Nicci. I am so sorry you're having a tough time. I won't be in Nashville. That's the weekend of my wedding anniversary and Denni and I are going to a B&B for the weekend.