Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Confession on my #soberdays streak: I may move my target from July 15th to May 20th. Bellator MMA is coming to Boise (I am crazy excited about this!) Hubby and I have talked about getting good seats and I think a couple of drinks will be required!!!

I am a fan of #soberdays, but not opposed to social drinking. Enjoy!
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Confession on my #soberdays streak: I may move my target from July 15th to May 20th. Bellator MMA is coming to Boise (I am crazy excited about this!) Hubby and I have talked about getting good seats and I think a couple of drinks will be required!!!

I am so insanely jealous they're coming to your area! Have a beer for me and enjoy the show!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I was so exhausted last night, I slept in my sweaty workout clothes. I slept like a baby though which was good because sleep lately has been fleeting to say the least.

*This does not count as a square because I know it's on the board. I just felt I needed to share that. Don't ask why. I'm weird, but you all already know that.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Let me out!!! This meeting is stupid and I have work to do.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Ugh. I hate useless meetings.

Hey, you guys! Let Mel out!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Just slipped off from work to get a pedicure done. Nowy goes are ready for the weekend!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Just slipped off from work to get a pedicure done. Nowy goes are ready for the weekend!

This made me laugh.
  • quiksylver296
    edited February 2016
    Options

Jinxed myself and got stuck in a 2 hour meeting... :|
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Alright, y'all. Let Quik out!!!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options

This made me laugh.

Typing on my phone from the chair. I just saw this and now it's too late to fix!!! Should have been 'Now my toes...." :D
  • quiksylver296
    Options

This made me laugh.

Typing on my phone from the chair. I just saw this and now it's too late to fix!!! Should have been 'Now my toes...." :D

I was able to translate it. It just made me laugh. :p
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

I'm jealous! My heels are a mess from hiking/running/dry weather.

I am not a fan of long or useless meetings.

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »

I'm jealous! My heels are a mess from hiking/running/dry weather.

I am not a fan of long or useless meetings.

Me three and I think I will get my toes done tonight too if I can squeeze it in. I was going to do it last night but I was working late.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Alright, y'all. Let Quik out!!!

Ditto this!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I was so exhausted last night, I slept in my sweaty workout clothes. I slept like a baby though which was good because sleep lately has been fleeting to say the least.

*This does not count as a square because I know it's on the board. I just felt I needed to share that. Don't ask why. I'm weird, but you all already know that.

Be careful with that. My friend used to work from home, and would work out between meetings and then sit in her sweaty work out clothes. She got a wicked infection (like a boil) on her tail bone (aka butt) that had to be dug out, drained and packed. Hugely painful and just all around gross. Given the location, her husband had to do the replacement bandage changes. How embarrassing huh?
  • Oberon21
    Options

Well I am still planning on going off in March so our competition will be over... until a rematch. Maybe we'll make the rematch after May 20th...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    and yes, I am teasing you...

I know you well enough to know you're teasing by now.
    Glad you told the candy who's boss! :)

Well I was over in calories. I really don't know why I was so stressed yesterday as it was a typical day. But from the moment I walked in I just felt stressed out and overwhelmed. Ah well. I am just as behind today. But hopefully I can make today a better day (even though I apparently forgot my phone in the office and I am going into NY today so will be phone less).

Phone-less may = less stress. Have a good day!!

Well I sent out my personal number, and have been online so am staying connected, but it was less distracting!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Confession @Oberon21 I bought a ginormous bag of Cadbury mini eggs. They are hidden away at the top of my closet waiting for after Easter! :p

As long as you wait... :)

Confession, I am having a really stressful day. The candy struggle is real today.

Bad day at work? You can resist the chocolate!

I have so far but am probably going to be over in calories eating nuts instead. The full bowls of M&Ms in the office next door are calling... I just got coffee with almond milk and sweet and low so hopefully that will back me off. :smile: Thank goodness for you guys....

Tell those M&Ms to shut up. Lalalalalal not listening

Especially that Red M&M since he's so mouthy.

Ha ha! I quieted them all down. I was up over a lb today from salty nuts instead that the same woman has in her cabinet. I ended up basically eating that for dinner since I left work after 8. Oh well doing better today!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

Be careful with that. My friend used to work from home, and would work out between meetings and then sit in her sweaty work out clothes. She got a wicked infection (like a boil) on her tail bone (aka butt) that had to be dug out, drained and packed. Hugely painful and just all around gross. Given the location, her husband had to do the replacement bandage changes. How embarrassing huh?

:grimace::mask:

Makes note to self to shower after EVERY workout from now on. Yikes!
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options

:grimace::mask:

Makes note to self to shower after EVERY workout from now on. Yikes!

I wish you could see my face right now because I'm positive it's green. Ewwwwwwwwwwww.