Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    @raelynnsmama52512 until you get in just focus on taking care of yourself ❤️

@CountessKitteh you look FANTASTIC!!

@WestCoastJo82 I feel the same a lot of the time I want to vent but compared to so many others it sounds like ridiculous I just need to pinch myself and stop being baby...that's how I feel at least :s

Exactly.

Edit: I should say that I know I wouldn't be judged bc everyone here is awesome - it just feels so petty.

Yes definitely I don't fear being judged you all are super great!! I get down and sometimes I want to kick myself as I know I'm very blessed! It's hard to pull yourself out of a funk when depression hits :(
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Thanks for caring @kelly_c_77 you're so sweet!
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Anyone read about the new skinny Oreos? Thoughts? Joy? Outrage?
    (Warning: It's Jezebel, so swearage)
    http://jezebel.com/oreo-thins-promote-unrealistic-standards-for-oreos-1716047232
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    @CountessKitteh you look amazing. Fantastic!
    Agree! Amazing difference. You must feel fab!
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    Thanks for all the well-wishes everyone! I'm going to call again tomorrow and see if I can actually speak to someone. Hubby called me a while ago to check on me, I told him what I've told you all, and he agrees that I need to see the doctor ASAP. I've literally just sat around all day obsessing, worrying, and wanting to lock myself in my room and cry. The only reason I haven't keeps running up to me and giving me hugs. :)
    Sorry you're feeling so down. I hope you can get in to see the Dr soon.
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    @WestCoastJo82 I feel the same a lot of the time I want to vent but compared to so many others it sounds like ridiculous I just need to pinch myself and stop being baby...that's how I feel at least :s

Never feel ridiculous for how you feel....you know that you can always vent here. We don't judge anyone, remember? :)
    If you broke your toe but I broke my leg, your toe would STILL hurt, right? So my broken leg might be a little bit more of a problem/pain in the butt...but your problem matters too!
    Well put.
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    http://jezebel.com/oreo-thins-promote-unrealistic-standards-for-oreos-1716047232

Yeah definitely won't be buying those! If I eat Oreos at all I have to have the mega stuffed!! Equal ratio of cookie to cream=perfect! Go big or go home!! -- Words I live by haha ;)
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

Never feel ridiculous for how you feel....you know that you can always vent here. We don't judge anyone, remember? :)
    If you broke your toe but I broke my leg, your toe would STILL hurt, right? So my broken leg might be a little bit more of a problem/pain in the butt...but your problem matters too!
    Well put.

I love that analogy!!
  • Tubbs216
    Options

Yeah definitely won't be buying those! If I eat Oreos at all I have to have the mega stuffed!! Equal ratio of cookie to cream=perfect! Go big or go home!! -- Words I live by haha ;)
    Indeed. That's also the only kind that work for putting on a stick and dipping in chocolate, so there's that, too.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Since I got so much love on my "SUPER GREAT" sticky note, I figured I'd take a picture and show it to everyone. My husband actually liked it and kept it by taking it off the middle of his screen and sticking it to the edges:

Love it!
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    I wear the same stinky workout clothes for several days without washing. Ewww gross, I know. Always change my socks though lol

me too! I take a workout bag to work (I go to the gym at work during lunch) and I take 1 outfit and a few pairs of socks/undies and that's it. By Friday the clothes are ready to get up and start walking off on their own. soo gross. I do leave them out to air dry after the gym though.

yuck.

• CountessKitteh
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    ohgeeque wrote: »
    What moron decided a 1/2 cup of ice cream should be a serving size?! It is an abomination! It is an affront to the ice cream fairy! It is an insult to the ice cream man (who, by the way, my husband has trained to park at the end of our driveway)!

It is! Also, who decided a 1/2 pack of instant noodles was one serving. I have never met anyone in my life who eats 1/2 pack of noodles and stops at that! What's more, people who are eating noodles are usually doing so by themselves (oh I'm having a romantic evening, I know I'll cook instant noodles - said no-one ever) and there's no way of sealing (or even measuring really) that tiny portion of flavouring. It's sheer lunacy.

I ate the whole pack of instant noodles.

I would actually make a pack and split it with my other half as PART of dinner. Like, Oriental flavored noodles with stir fry kind of thing. But, that's when I was pretty broke and had them in bulk. Haha.
  • CountessKitteh
    Options
    @Susieq_1994 I read a good book over the weekend. It is called What She left Behind by Ellen Marie Wiseman. Its about a young woman committed to an insane asylum in the 1930's by her father because she wouldn't marry who he wanted her too. Was so good I was sad when it ended

I'm going to add that to my Goodreads list. Sounds like it could be up my alley!

Me, too! I wonder if I order it off Amazon if it would arrive in time for my vacation?

ETA: I bought it and it's supposed to arrive by tomorrow. I love Amazon Prime! I also bought her other book, The Plum Tree, just because. Can't have too many books for vacation!

I have the kindle app for my tablet and Amazon has what is called Kindle Unlimited where for $9.95/month you can download up to 10 books at a time for that one price. Best thing ever!!

I also downloaded the Plum Tree . Going to start that one tonight lol

I've tried an e-reader. I just prefer real paper books...

I do too, generally. But I can ready 10 books on a week-long vacation, and that's just too hard to pack. ;)
  • CountessKitteh
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I'm almost 30 pages behind (largely avoided my laptop this weekend and was off today) but I'm still alive!

NSV: Put on a shirt today that I wore on vacation two years ago. The difference is huge, and that was such a great motivation boost!

Yay!! Is that it in the picture? Cause you look amazing :)

It is! POF requested a picture and I obliged. :)
  • CountessKitteh
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    I'm almost 30 pages behind (largely avoided my laptop this weekend and was off today) but I'm still alive!

NSV: Put on a shirt today that I wore on vacation two years ago. The difference is huge, and that was such a great motivation boost!

Sweeet! Congrats! My NSV this weekend was going to the amusement park and not having to skip rides or sit in the XL seating, if available. I was able to ride rides that I had not since 2013. Rides that I also could not fit their restraints even just a few months ago. Made me feel really good!

I'm "worried" about our trip to Hershey in a few weeks because I'm so much smaller than last time and I expect to get tossed around a bit more. Bruises shall be earned! ;)
  • CountessKitteh
    Options
    You guys are all super great and I appreciate the kind words! I've dropped my goal to a half pound per week now that I'm closer to goal, which feels like a big step!
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    You guys are all super great and I appreciate the kind words! I've dropped my goal to a half pound per week now that I'm closer to goal, which feels like a big step!

You got this chickie!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a good weekend! I went to the Seawall to check out the parade and fireworks show and got to enjoy all the food.

tPqXfXG.jpg
    This was the star of the evening
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    Is that an actual potato? :open_mouth:
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    A Thin is also slightly less caloric than a regular cookie, 35 calories apiece versus 42 for a regular Oreo.
    Regular Oreos are actually 53 cals according to MFP, but still, I eat Oreos for the filling.