Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I forgot BINGO yesterday! Sorry, guys. Still a bit out of it. But, here it is, a day late and a dollar short... :p

AND.....GO!!!!

kb2bqkhkqkpi.jpg
    Glad to see you're on the mend. Sorry to Peyton is sick.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    angie_kins wrote: »
    So I thought maybe we could all use this to get something off of our chests. Confess to anything pertaining to your weight loss journey, it may even be a helpful tip for others! :)'

Please please PLEASEEEE refrain from being mean. :)

Here goes it!

I wear a trash bag under my clothing when I exercise and also for about half of my day.
    Yeah it's not as sophisticated as a Wrap or Those belly wrap things but honestly I like it better. It covers my whole upper body besides my neck, head, and arms. Maybe one of you do the same thing :P

On Saturday I ate a corn dog covered with chocolate sauce and sprinkles.

No judgment, but I don't think I could do that. I think my 16yo would be all over it.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this counts as a wardrobe malfunction, but I packed my work clothes to change into at the gym this morning. Lo and behold, my khaki's are almost falling off my butt. I'm a little bummed since I JUST bought them a month ago, but I can't be too mad because my butt is clearly smaller! NSV!!!!

Also, I'm completely jealous of the chocolate covered corndog. Sprinkles make everything better
  • angie_kins
    angie_kins Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    @rachel0778 & @MelissaPhippsFeagins I went to a chocolate festival this weekend, talk about a major derailment. Not only did I have the chocolate corn dog - which was oddly delicious - I also had 1 1/2 FRIED OREOS! Yum!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    I don't know if this counts as a wardrobe malfunction, but I packed my work clothes to change into at the gym this morning. Lo and behold, my khaki's are almost falling off my butt. I'm a little bummed since I JUST bought them a month ago, but I can't be too mad because my butt is clearly smaller! NSV!!!!

Also, I'm completely jealous of the chocolate covered corndog. Sprinkles make everything better

If this counts, I'm calling it!!!

ETA: congrats on your smaller butt NSV! :)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    @rachel0778 & @MelissaPhippsFeagins I went to a chocolate festival this weekend, talk about a major derailment. Not only did I have the chocolate corn dog - which was oddly delicious - I also had 1 1/2 FRIED OREOS! Yum!

Mini me (my daughter) makes GF fried chocolate creme filled wafers for me - obviously not Oreo brand and not very often. Definitely a derailer, but I usually know when it's happening and work in some extra exercise.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

I'm OK with it being a "wardrobe malfunction." My concern is that they were supposed to be innocent confessions, and this one sounds like it was manufactured for the game. So, as much as I love you, @kelly_c_77 I'm going with NOPE on this one.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Congrats on your NSV!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    :|:(
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

I'm OK with it being a "wardrobe malfunction." My concern is that they were supposed to be innocent confessions, and this one sounds like it was manufactured for the game. So, as much as I love you, @kelly_c_77 I'm going with NOPE on this one.

Too true, my knowledge of the game definitely doesn't make me innocent. Although I am now stranded without other pants since I go straight to work after the gym so I will be the awkward person at work hiking up her pants all day. Live and learn lol.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I forgot BINGO yesterday! Sorry, guys. Still a bit out of it. But, here it is, a day late and a dollar short... :p

AND.....GO!!!!

kb2bqkhkqkpi.jpg

I LOVE THE FREE SPACE!!!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    So I thought maybe we could all use this to get something off of our chests. Confess to anything pertaining to your weight loss journey, it may even be a helpful tip for others! :)'

Here goes it!

I wear a trash bag under my clothing when I exercise and also for about half of my day.
    Yeah it's not as sophisticated as a Wrap or Those belly wrap things but honestly I like it better. It covers my whole upper body besides my neck, head, and arms. Maybe one of you do the same thing :P

I wish I were playing and not calling... :'(

I wasnt' sure if this counted as dessert for dinner. If so, B-1!!!

She didn't say she ate it for dinner. And I'm not sure I would count a chocolate sprinkle covered corn dog dessert. :grimace:
  • MoHousdon
    Options

I see what you did there. :D
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

AND.....GO!!!!

kb2bqkhkqkpi.jpg

I LOVE THE FREE SPACE!!!

That was just for you, Mo.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

AND.....GO!!!!

kb2bqkhkqkpi.jpg

I LOVE THE FREE SPACE!!!

I had a feeling! :smiley:
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options

AND.....GO!!!!

kb2bqkhkqkpi.jpg

What are the rules y'all are playing by. Do you get a line, one square or what and how do you claim victory?
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

AND.....GO!!!!

kb2bqkhkqkpi.jpg

I LOVE THE FREE SPACE!!!

That one cracked me up....!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »

AND.....GO!!!!

kb2bqkhkqkpi.jpg

What are the rules y'all are playing by. Do you get a line, one square or what and how do you claim victory?

Just call one that you find and name it B-whatever#. Find the next one and name it I-whatever#. Basically the first person to call five total...
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »

AND.....GO!!!!

kb2bqkhkqkpi.jpg

Just call one that you find and name it B-whatever#. Find the next one and name it I-whatever#. Basically the first person to call five total...

If someone else calls it, it is taken?
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Here goes it!

This sounds kind of gross. I haven't had a corn dog in like ... I can't even imagine. 25 years? Anyway, from what I remember... I don't think it would taste good with chocolate???