Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    negrita466 wrote: »
    Food is comfort for so many of us. We were told to clear our plates leave nothing behind. So for those of us who grew up with this leaving food on our plates is a sin. (Catholic up bringing) Lol.
    There is so many reasons to eat,(celebration,greasing, party's, bordom Ect Ect Ect ...... It's hard to find creative activities to replace that.
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Puerto Rico tomorrow!!

Have so much fun and good luck!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Puerto Rico tomorrow!!

Safe travels!
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    Confession: I had 3 pieces of pie yesterday and did not log them or complete my dairy for the day.

Pi day is sacred ;) Bakers Square was even putting the mathematical symbol in dough on their pies. How could you not eat that mathematical deliciousness!
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Puerto Rico tomorrow!!

I hope you have an amazing vacation!!!
  • raymax4
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I have been so off my eating game lately, as well as my exercise. I just signed up for a 12 week program with a trainer. I plan to get my butt in gear and take care of some business.

:) Sounds like a good plan.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    My legs aren't sore, so I have no excuse for letting hubby run without me again this morning. I just didn't want to get out of bed.
    Oh well, at least I've been to yoga every evening this week...

• rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    meritage4 wrote: »
    Confession when someone posted asking how to lose 15 lbs real fast I told him to go on a prune juice fast and then said or just eat the calories MFP gives you.

The thing was he then had questions about the prune juice fast.. Moderators did close the thread. Other posters did get that I was being sarcastic. I still dissolve into giggles when I think of it.

My mom used to give me prune juice :s

Ick. Just the thought of it. Or prunes.

I <3 prunes!!

But, there's a limit to how many can be eaten in a day...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Confession when someone posted asking how to lose 15 lbs real fast I told him to go on a prune juice fast and then said or just eat the calories MFP gives you.

The thing was he then had questions about the prune juice fast.. Moderators did close the thread. Other posters did get that I was being sarcastic. I still dissolve into giggles when I think of it.

I <3 prunes!!

But, there's a limit to how many can be eaten in a day...

That is the truth!
  • raymax4
    Options

Poor newbie. I can't imagine opting for a prune juice fast.
    I am sure he would have clean pipes after one.
    I wonder what is so hard about eating what ever you want with in a calorie goal.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Puerto Rico tomorrow!!
    Have fun and take lots of pictures!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    @kelly_c_77

You ready for the Pretty Little Liars finale tonight? I am not holding my breath on it being great since it's usually a bunch of boring stuff & the last few minutes is the interesting twists.

This leaked scene did make me jump at least

I jumped, I'll admit.

What did you think? It's getting a bit crazy/far fetched, IMO.
  • raymax4
    Options

I once bought a dried fruit mix that had prunes in it along with apples pears and peaches at Costco many years ago. Our boys got it out for a snack one night. I figured they would eat anything but the prunes because how they looked.
    I was wrong they liked them so much they picked out every single prune from the mix and ate them and left the other fruits. I was to late discovering this.
    Let's say they were busy that night.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

I can eat plums all day, but prunes are too chewy. Ick!

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited March 2016
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    @kelly_c_77

You ready for the Pretty Little Liars finale tonight? I am not holding my breath on it being great since it's usually a bunch of boring stuff & the last few minutes is the interesting twists.

This leaked scene did make me jump at least

I jumped, I'll admit.

What did you think? It's getting a bit crazy/far fetched, IMO.

I think having another hidden relative to Alison is annoying, but I am relieved that Sara Harvey wasn't the twin! One Sara Harvey is more than enough, & I am hoping that they don't make her any other major characters like CeCe's killer or the big bad. I was secretly hoping when Rollins took off the mask that it would be Wren underneath.

Now I'm wondering:

Is Mary Drake & Rollins the big bads or CeCe's killer to take the money or none of the above?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Puerto Rico tomorrow!!

The end of the #soberdays streak for you!!! Jealous of that AND Puerto Rico. ;)
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Puerto Rico tomorrow!!

The end of the #soberdays streak for you!!! Jealous of that AND Puerto Rico. ;)

I was going to wait till the race but now I am thinking pina colada would be so nice...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

I once bought a dried fruit mix that had prunes in it along with apples pears and peaches at Costco many years ago. Our boys got it out for a snack one night. I figured they would eat anything but the prunes because how they looked.
    I was wrong they liked them so much they picked out every single prune from the mix and ate them and left the other fruits. I was to late discovering this.
    Let's say they were busy that night.

Uh oh.... do they still eat them?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    Puerto Rico tomorrow!!

I hope you have an amazing vacation!!!

Thank you!
  • Oberon21