Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    bkhamill wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    They gave a really pretty medal and a nice jacket!
    The cherry blossom on the medal man... I love it

Your pic makes me drool CooCooPuff
    I'm trying some of the filled cupcake Oreos today! :)

What did you think of the Oreos @CooCooPuff?

I thought they were alright, but not worthy of buying a whole pack.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I like them a little more than most have.

• samwiserabbit
    samwiserabbit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Confession: I had 3 pieces of pie yesterday and did not log them or complete my dairy for the day.

It was pi day, you had no choice.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Confession: I had 3 pieces of pie yesterday and did not log them or complete my dairy for the day.

It was pi day, you had no choice.

Dang and I missed it!?!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Confession: I haven't logged everything or closed my diary for a few weeks now..... :/

Uh oh... not good! Get back to it!
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    Confession when someone posted asking how to lose 15 lbs real fast I told him to go on a prune juice fast and then said or just eat the calories MFP gives you.

The thing was he then had questions about the prune juice fast.. Moderators did close the thread. Other posters did get that I was being sarcastic. I still dissolve into giggles when I think of it.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Confession: I haven't logged everything or closed my diary for a few weeks now..... :/

Uh oh... not good! Get back to it!
    I plan to do that. I also signed myself up for a 12 week training program with meal plan and a trainer. That should kick my butt in gear.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    Weekend confession: I didn't log the rum I drank Sunday or the dancing at the concert. I figure they cancel each other out.

Totally cancels it out! That's how I see it too when I go out :smiley:

Sounds good to me too!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    negrita466 wrote: »
    Food is comfort for so many of us. We were told to clear our plates leave nothing behind. So for those of us who grew up with this leaving food on our plates is a sin. (Catholic up bringing) Lol.

If you're confessing leaving food on your plate, you might be committing the sin of scrupulosity. No judgment, just a thought.

I just put less on my plate to start with. Unless the meal is chili , there are usually seconds left if I want them.

True. I start with less on my plate these days most of the time. I still go back for seconds a lot, but only if I'm still hungry.

At restaurants, I make a conscious effort to try to leave something. Usually, I'm trying to leave enough to take home for lunch the next day.

That's me. I try not to waste food, but I don't eat it if I am not hungry.

I have learned to do this. It's taken time!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I have been so off my eating game lately, as well as my exercise. I just signed up for a 12 week program with a trainer. I plan to get my butt in gear and take care of some business.

Cool! That will get you going!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I could spend all day confessing. I'll pick this one. I buy things like candy and donuts and bring them to work for other people because if I can't have them, I want other people to enjoy them. Except that I know I'm also sabotaging the efforts of other people at the same time :neutral:

Did someone claim this, because if not, then O-52. BINGO, Smurfettes!

m837ik8gwzlz.gif

(YES! I don't have to mod anymore...)

Maybe since this is coming off as cliquish to others, maybe we shouldn't do it anymore. I don't want newcomers to feel excluded. I wouldn't want to feel that way.

Thoughts?

I am fine. I also think you don't want to moderate! And you end on a high note!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I forgot I took this pic this weekend to regarding some long ago requested pics of horses sleeping.
    I thought this one was cute.

It is. That white horses is really snoozing.

I though that one was adorable with her chin on the ground.
  • Oberon21
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Puerto Rico tomorrow!!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Puerto Rico tomorrow!!

Have a great time!!!
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    meritage4 wrote: »
    Confession when someone posted asking how to lose 15 lbs real fast I told him to go on a prune juice fast and then said or just eat the calories MFP gives you.

The thing was he then had questions about the prune juice fast.. Moderators did close the thread. Other posters did get that I was being sarcastic. I still dissolve into giggles when I think of it.

My mom used to give me prune juice :s
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Puerto Rico tomorrow!!
    awsome!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    meritage4 wrote: »

My mom used to give me prune juice :s

Ick. Just the thought of it. Or prunes.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Good Luck in Puerto Rico POF!!!!!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    First full marathon
    Ahh I ment to ask you how you did on Sunday but ran out of time. I love the pictures. It looked a little muddy and overcast. How was it? Did you have fun?
    Hope so

Yeah, it was pretty muddy. In a few places, the trail was underwater. I'm a wimp, I went to high ground when that happened. LOL
    I was glad it was overcast, otherwise it would have been way too hot for me!

I understand excessive heat does me in
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    negrita466 wrote: »
    Food is comfort for so many of us. We were told to clear our plates leave nothing behind. So for those of us who grew up with this leaving food on our plates is a sin. (Catholic up bringing) Lol.
    There is so many reasons to eat,(celebration,greasing, party's, bordom Ect Ect Ect ...... It's hard to find creative activities to replace that.