Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    First full marathon
    Ahh I ment to ask you how you did on Sunday but ran out of time. I love the pictures. It looked a little muddy and overcast. How was it? Did you have fun?
    Hope so

Yeah, it was pretty muddy. In a few places, the trail was underwater. I'm a wimp, I went to high ground when that happened. LOL
    I was glad it was overcast, otherwise it would have been way too hot for me!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I could spend all day confessing. I'll pick this one. I buy things like candy and donuts and bring them to work for other people because if I can't have them, I want other people to enjoy them. Except that I know I'm also sabotaging the efforts of other people at the same time :neutral:

Did someone claim this, because if not, then O-52. BINGO, Smurfettes!

m837ik8gwzlz.gif

(YES! I don't have to mod anymore...)

Maybe since this is coming off as cliquish to others, maybe we shouldn't do it anymore. I don't want newcomers to feel excluded. I wouldn't want to feel that way.

Thoughts?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I could spend all day confessing. I'll pick this one. I buy things like candy and donuts and bring them to work for other people because if I can't have them, I want other people to enjoy them. Except that I know I'm also sabotaging the efforts of other people at the same time :neutral:

Did someone claim this, because if not, then O-52. BINGO, Smurfettes!

m837ik8gwzlz.gif

(YES! I don't have to mod anymore...)

Maybe since this is coming off as cliquish to others, maybe we shouldn't do it anymore. I don't want newcomers to feel excluded. I wouldn't want to feel that way.

Thoughts?

I think it's died.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    Since the thread is moving pretty slowly, it's tough to get the bingo's anyway. I thought you were doing that just because you didn't want to mod the next one.... ;)
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I forgot I took this pic this weekend to regarding some long ago requested pics of horses sleeping. 6ioozjt5tbzu.jpg
    I thought this one was cute.

They are adorable!
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Weekend confession: I didn't log the rum I drank Sunday or the dancing at the concert. I figure they cancel each other out.
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    Weekend confession: I didn't log the rum I drank Sunday or the dancing at the concert. I figure they cancel each other out.

Makes sense to me :smiley:
  • crosbylee
    Options
    I have been so off my eating game lately, as well as my exercise. I just signed up for a 12 week program with a trainer. I plan to get my butt in gear and take care of some business.
  • crosbylee
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Patricia, you will do great, marathon and 50 miler!!! I am just happy to get to do my 5k with the bouncy houses!! Insane Inflatable 5k in two weeks.

I'm extremely jealous of this. I have to wait until October, and I still don't know what the date is. :disappointed:

They have one for kids later in the year. I think I will sign Olivia and a couple of other kids up for that one. It's only a 1.5 mile course.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Since the thread is moving pretty slowly, it's tough to get the bingo's anyway. I thought you were doing that just because you didn't want to mod the next one.... ;)

Shhh.
  • negrita466
    negrita466 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have trouble just not over eating snacks, slowly change to healthier one's but have a hard time with snacks not so with food.
  • negrita466
    negrita466 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Food is comfort for so many of us. We were told to clear our plates leave nothing behind. So for those of us who grew up with this leaving food on our plates is a sin. (Catholic up bringing) Lol.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »

Totally cancels it out! That's how I see it too when I go out :smiley:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I have been so off my eating game lately, as well as my exercise. I just signed up for a 12 week program with a trainer. I plan to get my butt in gear and take care of some business.

Good luck!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    negrita466 wrote: »
    Food is comfort for so many of us. We were told to clear our plates leave nothing behind. So for those of us who grew up with this leaving food on our plates is a sin. (Catholic up bringing) Lol.

If you're confessing leaving food on your plate, you might be committing the sin of scrupulosity. No judgment, just a thought.

I just put less on my plate to start with. Unless the meal is chili , there are usually seconds left if I want them.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

If you're confessing leaving food on your plate, you might be committing the sin of scrupulosity. No judgment, just a thought.

I just put less on my plate to start with. Unless the meal is chili , there are usually seconds left if I want them.

True. I start with less on my plate these days most of the time. I still go back for seconds a lot, but only if I'm still hungry.

At restaurants, I make a conscious effort to try to leave something. Usually, I'm trying to leave enough to take home for lunch the next day.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

True. I start with less on my plate these days most of the time. I still go back for seconds a lot, but only if I'm still hungry.

At restaurants, I make a conscious effort to try to leave something. Usually, I'm trying to leave enough to take home for lunch the next day.

That's me. I try not to waste food, but I don't eat it if I am not hungry.
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Confession: I had 3 pieces of pie yesterday and did not log them or complete my dairy for the day.
  • crosbylee
    Options
    Confession: I haven't logged everything or closed my diary for a few weeks now..... :/
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    Confession: I had 3 pieces of pie yesterday and did not log them or complete my dairy for the day.

I didn't eat pie, but I ate a lot of things that I didn't log after work yesterday. I was seriously hungry. I'm blaming hormones.