Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I confess I was disappointed in my birthday dinner. I chose to go low-cal, and I should have gone alfredo!

Oh Quick. You know Birthday calories don't count. You did nave a loss this week so does that make up for it?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    How about this for a confession.

I ate a bunch of chocolate XLAX once thinking they were chocolate. I was a kid. Yes, I had the WORST diarrhea (yes I had to look up how to spell that).

When my mom was 10 or so, one of her older brothers made her and their younger brother brownies and put ExLax in the mix. My grandmother left and made him take care of them. Good for her.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    I'm going skating today! It's one of the few things I like about winter :)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Confession about GS cookies.
    I don't like Thin Mints or Peanut Butter Patties.

The peanut butter oatmeal cookies taste so much better than the patties. I prefer Thank Yous for my chocolate fix.

I don't think this kind of thing is allowed here. :wink:
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I use hand santizer when I need to. I bought a few cute ones from Bed Bath Bodyworks because I am terrible with shopping impulses.

Ahahaha. It's just Bath & Bodyworks. Disclaimer, I have called it b,b&bw before too that's why I thought this was funny.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I confess that lately I've been concentrating really, really hard on getting my protein, carb, sugar and fat goals as close to the limit as possible... I will plan meals out ahead of time and tweak the amounts so I don't go over on any of them. I've just started doing this (a few days ago) and I feel more satisfaction from meeting these goals than anything I'm doing at work right now.

I also get a weird smug satisfaction from turning down donuts and Girl Scouts cookies at work and then watching everyone else eat them instead. I'm actually a really smug, snotty b*tch deep down and this seems to be the only thing that helps me stay focused on my weight loss goal. Succeeding while watching everyone else fail.

I'm really just about the worst kind of person at times :(

I <3 you for planning your meals so closely. And I think I was born a witch, so no worries there either.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I use hand santizer when I need to. I bought a few cute ones from Bed Bath Bodyworks because I am terrible with shopping impulses.

Ahahaha. It's just Bath & Bodyworks. Disclaimer, I have called it b,b&bw before too that's why I thought this was funny.

Ha! I do that all the time!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I confess that lately I've been concentrating really, really hard on getting my protein, carb, sugar and fat goals as close to the limit as possible... I will plan meals out ahead of time and tweak the amounts so I don't go over on any of them. I've just started doing this (a few days ago) and I feel more satisfaction from meeting these goals than anything I'm doing at work right now.

I also get a weird smug satisfaction from turning down donuts and Girl Scouts cookies at work and then watching everyone else eat them instead. I'm actually a really smug, snotty b*tch deep down and this seems to be the only thing that helps me stay focused on my weight loss goal. Succeeding while watching everyone else fail.

I <3 you for planning your meals so closely. And I think I was born a witch, so no worries there either.

89dw2xhpfps9.jpg
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I ate M&M's the other night instead of a protein bar. Also, I ate a PB&J with Cheetos and a glass of milk Sunday for dinner because I'm a child. I didn't log the sandwich or chips either. :open_mouth:

I was tempted to eat 2 Quest Bars last night in order to meet my protein goal even though it would have put me well over my calories.

I log food and then am too tired or full to eat it but don't take it out of my diary.

How's that for confessions Friday?!

Peanut Butter and Jelly and Cheetos? And milk? That just sounds so gross.

I think you misspelled delicious.

nope, totally no delicious in that sentence.

You don't like pb&j's? :anguished:

i love PB&J. Its the cheetos/milk in combo factor.

Eh. I haven't eaten Cheetos in months, and I bought a bag because they were less than $2 and I remember eating pb&j with chips and a glass of milk when I was a kid. I also like putting potato chips ON my sandwiches. I enjoy the extra crunch it adds.

Salt and Vinegar chips on a turkey sandwich? De-fricking-licious!

I do not understand this. Why not just eat them on the side? Do they not just get all broken up in the sandwich?

I used to eat chips on bologna sandwiches. I like crunchy food. All the crunchy food. :-)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    I also NEVER EVER EVER use hand sanitizer. I think it's a sham and humans are eroding the body's ability to fight infection on its own by obsessing on anti-bacterial everything. At the most, I get one cold a year. I've never had the flu.

I use sanitizer all the time. I never get sick either. :)

I use it a lot too, in conjunction with frequent hand washing. Hand sanitizing is the policy at hospitals and doctor's offices, so I'm on board until I hear different!

See? Bry is on my team.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    All right, everyone. Pull out some Friday confessions. Bring this thread back to its roots! :D

Confession: I confess, part of me did my 1RM lifts on Wednesday just to prove that I'm NOT old.

I confess I've worn the same pair of work pants three days in a row.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

89dw2xhpfps9.jpg

And a straight shift too. ;-)
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I ate M&M's the other night instead of a protein bar. Also, I ate a PB&J with Cheetos and a glass of milk Sunday for dinner because I'm a child. I didn't log the sandwich or chips either. :open_mouth:

I was tempted to eat 2 Quest Bars last night in order to meet my protein goal even though it would have put me well over my calories.

I log food and then am too tired or full to eat it but don't take it out of my diary.

Peanut Butter and Jelly and Cheetos? And milk? That just sounds so gross.

I think you misspelled delicious.

nope, totally no delicious in that sentence.

You don't like pb&j's? :anguished:

i love PB&J. Its the cheetos/milk in combo factor.

Eh. I haven't eaten Cheetos in months, and I bought a bag because they were less than $2 and I remember eating pb&j with chips and a glass of milk when I was a kid. I also like putting potato chips ON my sandwiches. I enjoy the extra crunch it adds.

Salt and Vinegar chips on a turkey sandwich? De-fricking-licious!

I do not understand this. Why not just eat them on the side? Do they not just get all broken up in the sandwich?

I used to eat chips on bologna sandwiches. I like crunchy food. All the crunchy food. :-)

Crunchy is definitely my favorite of all the textures. Extra crispy fries, extra crunchy chips, super crispy chicken, crisp apples. Yes, please ALL OF IT!!!

I love Ruffles on bologna sandwiches with extra mayo ( @LBuehrle8 that's for you) and lots of crisp iceberg lettuce. :yum:
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    All right, everyone. Pull out some Friday confessions. Bring this thread back to its roots! :D

Confession: I confess, part of me did my 1RM lifts on Wednesday just to prove that I'm NOT old.

I confess I've worn the same pair of work pants three days in a row.

I wore the same jeans every day last week. No shame. I'm a desk jockey.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    I also NEVER EVER EVER use hand sanitizer. I think it's a sham and humans are eroding the body's ability to fight infection on its own by obsessing on anti-bacterial everything. At the most, I get one cold a year. I've never had the flu.

I use sanitizer all the time. I never get sick either. :)

Don't you find it dries out your skin? I wash my hands a lot....and lotion after, but I find those just too drying.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited March 2016
    Options

I confess that work had Papa John's pizza delivered for being accident free so I had two pieces of Cheese pizza since my lunch was so pitiful.

All I brought was mushrooms, with two slices of cheese, & salad dressing to heat in the microwave.

I ate most of my earlier calories for my breakfast & second breakfast.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    All meat for myself is weighed out of the big package, vacuum sealed with date, weight, and either put in the fridge or freezer.

Packages of cheese are brought home and cut immediately into 1 ounce slices and vacuum sealed and returned to the fridge.

Lunches for the week are done on Sunday. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I usually do mixed veggies 300 grams frozen weight to be microwaved. Tuesday and Thursday are Broccoli days and that is 400 grams of frozen weight to be microwaved.

OMG, I LOVE these ideas!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!! And, I need to bring a scale to work as I have breakfast and lunch every day here nearly every day. What model scale do you use, Danilynn?

I know no judgment, but I always felt that original post was a huge red flag on disordered thinking with food.

I think this is the post that said they took their food scale to the grocery store & weighed out the produce.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Confession: My kids will not let me have breakfast for dinner. I am irrationally angry about that.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    AmyWebb2 wrote: »
    I fell off the stationary bike at the YMCA. Then, two weeks later, I was trying to get out of the pool at the same YMCA and fell back into the water. Then, I distinctly heard someone say, "Isn't that the same woman who fell off the stationary bike a couple weeks' back?"

Sorry for laughing, but that's funny.