Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    All, I have to share this. This is from another woman I am friends with on here, she posts these fun and entertaining posts all the time but this is priceless, I had to share. @runmama411 I give you 100% credit for this:

Ode to my Fitbit

Oh tiny, black plastic watch
    You fit on my left arm, but not on my right
    Maybe if I just adjust you a notch?

I walk, I skip, but run no more
    How can I possibly not make it yet
    God, these steps are a chore!

Green glowing steps, 3,000, now 4
    I just looked again now
    Apparently, I'm a technology *kitten*.

Took you off, you left a big blotch
    Tomorrow starts again
    Maybe instead, I'll go for some scotch.

#darnthing (edited for swearing) #iloveit #ihateit

B-1 for the fitbit space

And every person I know.with one is like that. There was a woman walking around the sanctuary in our church last Wednesday night while she was waiting for her grandchildren to finish kids choir. She would check her steps every lap.

I forget mine. I try to remember it and when I wear it I do check it from time to time. I went 9 days without synching it and it acted mad at me. It is a tool. I reject a guilt trip from a tool. :)

I am completely addicted
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Guess who has tickets to Bellator MMA when it comes to Boise?!? THIS GIRL!!! Third row, floor. The #soberdays streak will officially end on May 20th!

Practically the SAME DAY I end mine!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Guess who has tickets to Bellator MMA when it comes to Boise?!? THIS GIRL!!! Third row, floor. The #soberdays streak will officially end on May 20th!

PERFECT! :D
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    All, I have to share this. This is from another woman I am friends with on here, she posts these fun and entertaining posts all the time but this is priceless, I had to share. @runmama411 I give you 100% credit for this:

Ode to my Fitbit

I just looked again now

Tomorrow starts again

B-1 for the fitbit space

And every person I know.with one is like that. There was a woman walking around the sanctuary in our church last Wednesday night while she was waiting for her grandchildren to finish kids choir. She would check her steps every lap.

I have to admit, when i walk at work, I check mine about every ten minutes.

At work I am constantly checking the time, steps, & calories burned.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options

Floor seats too?! Suuuuper jealous!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

Hmm. No drinking in Nashville?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »

Ode to my Fitbit

I just looked again now

Tomorrow starts again

B-1 for the fitbit space

I forget mine. I try to remember it and when I wear it I do check it from time to time. I went 9 days without synching it and it acted mad at me. It is a tool. I reject a guilt trip from a tool. :)

See, that's why I don't have one.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    My fit bit is getting my steps, but not synching with the site. Sometimes I have to reset the whole thing.

I think this is N-32 for me. Quik, can you check that?!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options

Lucky! :D That sounds so fun.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I ate so much at lunch so I'm not eating dinner and that will come out to about maintenance for today. oh well! I'll do better tomorrow.
    I should be preparing for my next midterms but I'm watching penny dreadful and impulse-buying books of Russian poetry. Oops. But it's Friday Eve so... that's okay...
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

There will be drinking in Nashville. I have not forgotten the alcoholic milkshakes you mentioned.
  • Oberon21
    Options

There will be drinking in Nashville. I have not forgotten the alcoholic milkshakes you mentioned.

Me too! I figure I'll take a break from sober days between Puerto Rico and Nashville.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »

Floor seats too?! Suuuuper jealous!

Not me. I think I'd like MMA to exercise. Bit not to watch. Ick.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    My fit bit is getting my steps, but not synching with the site. Sometimes I have to reset the whole thing.

Go Mo!
  • Oberon21
    Options

PERFECT! :D

I know. Both our natures were going to have trouble quitting first.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

You can't use your card from the last game, Mo. You have to start over. B-1 for you.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    All right, everyone. Pull out some Friday confessions. Bring this thread back to its roots! :D

Confession: I confess, part of me did my 1RM lifts on Wednesday just to prove that I'm NOT old.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I confess I was disappointed in my birthday dinner. I chose to go low-cal, and I should have gone alfredo!
  • quiksylver296
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I confess that I wish I would have told @Lois_1989 that I did want Cadbury mini-eggs. But I feel too guilty for not reciprocating (I know I wouldn't. I know me.)
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    @Oberon21 if you do just don't sit in the front row. Sweat, spit, and/or blood sometimes goes far!

@LadyAbsynthe Sorry to hear it's a rough food day, I hope you were still able to fuel your body with some healthy food so that you weren't starvingly hungry when you went to bed

@quiksylver296 You're a bada** for doing your one rep max's on your birthday! Is there a way to fit alfredo in for a makeup dinner?

I confess I felt guilty for being the new person at my new Muay Thai class last night because I was afraid I was slowing people down. I know everyone starts new and everyone in the class was so nice and so welcoming, but I still felt suuuuuper guilty. Hopefully the learning curve is quick!