Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    My fit bit is getting my steps, but not synching with the site. Sometimes I have to reset the whole thing.

I think this is N-32 for me. Quik, can you check that?!

You can't use your card from the last game, Mo. You have to start over. B-1 for you.

Did we have a winner?! I thought we kept going until we had a winner?! WHY DON'T YOU WANT ME TO WIN!?

I WANT YOU TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because you love me. :wink:

I DO!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Never mind. This was on the old card.

But can I count my QB confession?

Was it innocently confessed? :D

Of course. I really almost ate 2 QB's last night after checking my macros. I didn't, because my fiber would have been 49 grams :grimace: and thought I'd better not push my luck.

It's okay, you don't have to give it to me.

You know...Dr Pepper is the free space. So if you counted the free space, you'd be on to G on the next one. Just sayin'. B)

I claim it!

*whispers I don't want to be the next mod though

With success comes responsibility!

Did you get that in a fortune cookie?! Mmmm, fortune cookies. :yum:

No, but something like that is a cliche, I am pretty sure.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I ate M&M's the other night instead of a protein bar. Also, I ate a PB&J with Cheetos and a glass of milk Sunday for dinner because I'm a child. I didn't log the sandwich or chips either. :open_mouth:

I was tempted to eat 2 Quest Bars last night in order to meet my protein goal even though it would have put me well over my calories.

I log food and then am too tired or full to eat it but don't take it out of my diary.

How's that for confessions Friday?!

Peanut Butter and Jelly and Cheetos? And milk? That just sounds so gross.

I think you misspelled delicious.

nope, totally no delicious in that sentence.

You don't like pb&j's? :anguished:
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    My fit bit is getting my steps, but not synching with the site. Sometimes I have to reset the whole thing.

I think this is N-32 for me. Quik, can you check that?!

You can't use your card from the last game, Mo. You have to start over. B-1 for you.

Did we have a winner?! I thought we kept going until we had a winner?! WHY DON'T YOU WANT ME TO WIN!?

I WANT YOU TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because you love me. :wink:

I DO!

And I, you!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    How about this for a confession.

I ate a bunch of chocolate XLAX once thinking they were chocolate. I was a kid. Yes, I had the WORST diarrhea (yes I had to look up how to spell that).
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I should be studying but I just want to sleep. I'm reading Marina Tsvetaeva's poetry because she's Russian so that basically counts as homework, right? (The answer is yes. Rock music in Russian? Also homework. French deathcore? homework. Slavic fairy tales? also homework. Studying languages is great.)
    Also I've gotten really lazy about exercise and I haven't done anything in about a week. ._.

me either. I am a 50% failure at lentchallenge.
  • Oberon21
    edited March 2016
    Options

I ate M&M's the other night instead of a protein bar. Also, I ate a PB&J with Cheetos and a glass of milk Sunday for dinner because I'm a child. I didn't log the sandwich or chips either. :open_mouth:

I was tempted to eat 2 Quest Bars last night in order to meet my protein goal even though it would have put me well over my calories.

I log food and then am too tired or full to eat it but don't take it out of my diary.

i love PB&J. Its the cheeto/milk in combo factor.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I should be studying but I just want to sleep. I'm reading Marina Tsvetaeva's poetry because she's Russian so that basically counts as homework, right? (The answer is yes. Rock music in Russian? Also homework. French deathcore? homework. Slavic fairy tales? also homework. Studying languages is great.)
    Also I've gotten really lazy about exercise and I haven't done anything in about a week. ._.

me either. I am a 50% failure at lentchallenge.

You mean 50% success, right?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    Call me crazy, but I don't think it is gross for anybody to not wash their clothes after every wearing -- panties excepted, of course. And workout clothes -- probably not necessary for 3, 4 or 5 days depending on the user's mood, energy, stinkiness, etc. With all of our responsibilities and time constraints -- and working out several times a week, who has time to be adding more laundry to wash, fold, put away, and then pack up the gym bag again all the time?

It is just my opinion that our society is generally a little obsessed with hyper-cleanliness and life and people didn't used to be that way. Can you imagine the time before automation if people had to hand wash their clothes after every wearing?

Also, I don't take a shower every single day. If I go the gym on Wednesday night, take a shower, then go to bed and go to work on Thursday and sit at my desk all day, go home and do nothing but cook and watch TV till I go to sleep Thursday night, I am NOT dirty or stinky and I don't take a shower. My boyfriend doesn't get it, but I just don't think like him -- that we get dirty and need a shower just because we've been awake for 16 hours.

I also NEVER EVER EVER use hand sanitizer. I think it's a sham and humans are eroding the body's ability to fight infection on its own by obsessing on anti-bacterial everything. At the most, I get one cold a year. I've never had the flu.

Totally true. If I'm doing yoga or walking I don't need a full shower. Wrestling on the mats with sweaty training partners means I'm in the shower washing my hair 3+ times though!

My hair is currently colored red. Red fades way too fast. I go through a lot of dry shampoo, but sometimes my sweaty head has to air dry a couple of times before I wash it. :open_mouth:

Yep! Same here.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

LOL!! That is awesome!! I am a huge fan of peanut butter also! So far, for the last ten days or so, I've been able to eat it in moderation -- actually measuring it -- but it is not easy.

I'm claiming this, then.

G-41

I cannot drown an unempty jar of pb. I just can't! Although, I don't have issues with moderation either.

Noted! So close....
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    @Oberon21 if you do just don't sit in the front row. Sweat, spit, and/or blood sometimes goes far!

@LadyAbsynthe Sorry to hear it's a rough food day, I hope you were still able to fuel your body with some healthy food so that you weren't starvingly hungry when you went to bed

@quiksylver296 You're a bada** for doing your one rep max's on your birthday! Is there a way to fit alfredo in for a makeup dinner?

I confess I felt guilty for being the new person at my new Muay Thai class last night because I was afraid I was slowing people down. I know everyone starts new and everyone in the class was so nice and so welcoming, but I still felt suuuuuper guilty. Hopefully the learning curve is quick!

How'd you like it? I did judo for years. I miss it, but there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything and I'm totally in love with weightlifting.

Judo is such a cool class! I loved it and bought a membership to all their mixed martial arts classes so they're stuck with me now :)

I have often thought about doing this... one of these days...

When my kids were little, we went to a karate class for a year or so. We all 3 were in the class. I mostly remember a TON of warmup and stretching at the beginning. That was my absolute favorite part, and I miss it. The sparring and all of that stuff, I didn't really care for that. I guess maybe I should just start going to yoga, huh?

YES!!! Yoga is awesome! Wish I could fit that in, too!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

That made me smile.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy, but I don't think it is gross for anybody to not wash their clothes after every wearing -- panties excepted, of course. And workout clothes -- probably not necessary for 3, 4 or 5 days depending on the user's mood, energy, stinkiness, etc. With all of our responsibilities and time constraints -- and working out several times a week, who has time to be adding more laundry to wash, fold, put away, and then pack up the gym bag again all the time?

It is just my opinion that our society is generally a little obsessed with hyper-cleanliness and life and people didn't used to be that way. Can you imagine the time before automation if people had to hand wash their clothes after every wearing?

Also, I don't take a shower every single day. If I go the gym on Wednesday night, take a shower, then go to bed and go to work on Thursday and sit at my desk all day, go home and do nothing but cook and watch TV till I go to sleep Thursday night, I am NOT dirty or stinky and I don't take a shower. My boyfriend doesn't get it, but I just don't think like him -- that we get dirty and need a shower just because we've been awake for 16 hours.

I also NEVER EVER EVER use hand sanitizer. I think it's a sham and humans are eroding the body's ability to fight infection on its own by obsessing on anti-bacterial everything. At the most, I get one cold a year. I've never had the flu.

Totally true. If I'm doing yoga or walking I don't need a full shower. Wrestling on the mats with sweaty training partners means I'm in the shower washing my hair 3+ times though!

My hair is currently colored red. Red fades way too fast. I go through a lot of dry shampoo, but sometimes my sweaty head has to air dry a couple of times before I wash it. :open_mouth:

If you want it red forever you can use henna... :P (That's how I color my hair. It never really fades.)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    @Oberon21 if you do just don't sit in the front row. Sweat, spit, and/or blood sometimes goes far!

@LadyAbsynthe Sorry to hear it's a rough food day, I hope you were still able to fuel your body with some healthy food so that you weren't starvingly hungry when you went to bed

@quiksylver296 You're a bada** for doing your one rep max's on your birthday! Is there a way to fit alfredo in for a makeup dinner?

I confess I felt guilty for being the new person at my new Muay Thai class last night because I was afraid I was slowing people down. I know everyone starts new and everyone in the class was so nice and so welcoming, but I still felt suuuuuper guilty. Hopefully the learning curve is quick!

How'd you like it? I did judo for years. I miss it, but there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything and I'm totally in love with weightlifting.

Judo is such a cool class! I loved it and bought a membership to all their mixed martial arts classes so they're stuck with me now :)

I have often thought about doing this... one of these days...

When my kids were little, we went to a karate class for a year or so. We all 3 were in the class. I mostly remember a TON of warmup and stretching at the beginning. That was my absolute favorite part, and I miss it. The sparring and all of that stuff, I didn't really care for that. I guess maybe I should just start going to yoga, huh?

YES!!! Yoga is awesome! Wish I could fit that in, too!

I really need to get back to hot yoga on Mondays and Fridays. I liked it. Its just hard to motivate that late at night. after 12 hours at work... excuses again I know. Once I am there I love it.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

i love PB&J. Its the cheetos/milk in combo factor.

Eh. I haven't eaten Cheetos in months, and I bought a bag because they were less than $2 and I remember eating pb&j with chips and a glass of milk when I was a kid. I also like putting potato chips ON my sandwiches. I enjoy the extra crunch it adds.
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

Eh. I haven't eaten Cheetos in months, and I bought a bag because they were less than $2 and I remember eating pb&j with chips and a glass of milk when I was a kid. I also like putting potato chips ON my sandwiches. I enjoy the extra crunch it adds.

<3 this! I put pickles on mine too. I haven't done that in a while. Now I have to see if I can fit that in sometime this weekend.
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I confess that lately I've been concentrating really, really hard on getting my protein, carb, sugar and fat goals as close to the limit as possible... I will plan meals out ahead of time and tweak the amounts so I don't go over on any of them. I've just started doing this (a few days ago) and I feel more satisfaction from meeting these goals than anything I'm doing at work right now.

I also get a weird smug satisfaction from turning down donuts and Girl Scouts cookies at work and then watching everyone else eat them instead. I'm actually a really smug, snotty b*tch deep down and this seems to be the only thing that helps me stay focused on my weight loss goal. Succeeding while watching everyone else fail.

I'm really just about the worst kind of person at times :(
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I confess that lately I've been concentrating really, really hard on getting my protein, carb, sugar and fat goals as close to the limit as possible... I will plan meals out ahead of time and tweak the amounts so I don't go over on any of them. I've just started doing this (a few days ago) and I feel more satisfaction from meeting these goals than anything I'm doing at work right now.

I also get a weird smug satisfaction from turning down donuts and Girl Scouts cookies at work and then watching everyone else eat them instead. I'm actually a really smug, snotty b*tch deep down and this seems to be the only thing that helps me stay focused on my weight loss goal. Succeeding while watching everyone else fail.

No judgement here :)

And I know you're not the worst person.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

I did this as a kid, too.
    My favorite was braunschweiger. Not popular, but I still love it.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

No judgement here :)

Ditto