Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Call me crazy, but I don't think it is gross for anybody to not wash their clothes after every wearing -- panties excepted, of course. And workout clothes -- probably not necessary for 3, 4 or 5 days depending on the user's mood, energy, stinkiness, etc. With all of our responsibilities and time constraints -- and working out several times a week, who has time to be adding more laundry to wash, fold, put away, and then pack up the gym bag again all the time?

It is just my opinion that our society is generally a little obsessed with hyper-cleanliness and life and people didn't used to be that way. Can you imagine the time before automation if people had to hand wash their clothes after every wearing?

Also, I don't take a shower every single day. If I go the gym on Wednesday night, take a shower, then go to bed and go to work on Thursday and sit at my desk all day, go home and do nothing but cook and watch TV till I go to sleep Thursday night, I am NOT dirty or stinky and I don't take a shower. My boyfriend doesn't get it, but I just don't think like him -- that we get dirty and need a shower just because we've been awake for 16 hours.

I also NEVER EVER EVER use hand sanitizer. I think it's a sham and humans are eroding the body's ability to fight infection on its own by obsessing on anti-bacterial everything. At the most, I get one cold a year. I've never had the flu.

I-14
  • MoHousdon
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Never mind. This was on the old card.

But can I count my QB confession?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Call me crazy, but I don't think it is gross for anybody to not wash their clothes after every wearing -- panties excepted, of course. And workout clothes -- probably not necessary for 3, 4 or 5 days depending on the user's mood, energy, stinkiness, etc. With all of our responsibilities and time constraints -- and working out several times a week, who has time to be adding more laundry to wash, fold, put away, and then pack up the gym bag again all the time?

It is just my opinion that our society is generally a little obsessed with hyper-cleanliness and life and people didn't used to be that way. Can you imagine the time before automation if people had to hand wash their clothes after every wearing?

Also, I don't take a shower every single day. If I go the gym on Wednesday night, take a shower, then go to bed and go to work on Thursday and sit at my desk all day, go home and do nothing but cook and watch TV till I go to sleep Thursday night, I am NOT dirty or stinky and I don't take a shower. My boyfriend doesn't get it, but I just don't think like him -- that we get dirty and need a shower just because we've been awake for 16 hours.

I also NEVER EVER EVER use hand sanitizer. I think it's a sham and humans are eroding the body's ability to fight infection on its own by obsessing on anti-bacterial everything. At the most, I get one cold a year. I've never had the flu.

I-14

Noted!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I ate M&M's the other night instead of a protein bar. Also, I ate a PB&J with Cheetos and a glass of milk Sunday for dinner because I'm a child. I didn't log the sandwich or chips either. :open_mouth:

I was tempted to eat 2 Quest Bars last night in order to meet my protein goal even though it would have put me well over my calories.

I log food and then am too tired or full to eat it but don't take it out of my diary.

How's that for confessions Friday?!

PB&J with Cheetos sounds good. Were they Puffs, tho? Cuz if they were Puffs!!! :o Om nom nom.

Nope, the old fashioned original super crunchy kind. I haven't had Cheetos forever, and they were GOOD!!! :yum:
  • quiksylver296
    edited March 2016
    Options
    All meat for myself is weighed out of the big package, vacuum sealed with date, weight, and either put in the fridge or freezer.

Packages of cheese are brought home and cut immediately into 1 ounce slices and vacuum sealed and returned to the fridge.

Lunches for the week are done on Sunday. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I usually do mixed veggies 300 grams frozen weight to be microwaved. Tuesday and Thursday are Broccoli days and that is 400 grams of frozen weight to be microwaved.

OMG, I LOVE these ideas!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!! And, I need to bring a scale to work as I have breakfast and lunch every day here nearly every day. What mode scale do you use, Danilynn?

N-32

Where you claiming this one from?
    lt1zjbsk089q.jpg

• MoHousdon
    Options
    AmyWebb2 wrote: »
    I fell off the stationary bike at the YMCA. Then, two weeks later, I was trying to get out of the pool at the same YMCA and fell back into the water. Then, I distinctly heard someone say, "Isn't that the same woman who fell off the stationary bike a couple weeks' back?"

I'm sorry but :laugh:! That would be so embarrassing. But thanks for sharing it.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I fell off the stationary bike at the YMCA. Then, two weeks later, I was trying to get out of the pool at the same YMCA and fell back into the water. Then, I distinctly heard someone say, "Isn't that the same woman who fell off the stationary bike a couple weeks' back?"

That's funny! (Sorry, @AmyWebb2) Also, who is watching you so closely that they recognized you? Maybe a little creepy... :o
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Was it innocently confessed? :D
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

Oh no! I like to think people aren't paying that much attention, but I guess sometimes they are. Aargh!!
  • MoHousdon
    Options

Of course. I really almost ate 2 QB's last night after checking my macros. I didn't, because my fiber would have been 49 grams :grimace: and thought I'd better not push my luck.

It's okay, you don't have to give it to me.
  • quiksylver296
    edited March 2016
    Options

Of course. I really almost ate 2 QB's last night after checking my macros. I didn't, because my fiber would have been 49 grams :grimace: and thought I'd better not push my luck.

It's okay, you don't have to give it to me.

You know...Dr Pepper is the free space. So if you counted the free space, you'd be on to G on the next one. Just sayin'. B)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    My fit bit is getting my steps, but not synching with the site. Sometimes I have to reset the whole thing.

I think this is N-32 for me. Quik, can you check that?!

You can't use your card from the last game, Mo. You have to start over. B-1 for you.

Did we have a winner?! I thought we kept going until we had a winner?! WHY DON'T YOU WANT ME TO WIN!?

Because she loves me most? Just kidding...I also though it was play until someone wins.

Friday Confession: I haven't set foot on the gym this week. I have has some meeting every night and it's been awful. Tomorrow starts soccer season and I am going to miss yoga for the next 12 weeks.
    @lilaclovebird I need a kick in the pants please. Harass me if I don't go to the gym tonight.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

I-20 dirty workout clothes

I use hand sanitizer all the time, but I work in a hospital and the germs here are the nastiest ones.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

If she can't I'll take it for I -16.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

I use hand sanitizer all the time, but I work in a hospital and the germs here are the nastiest ones.

I already claimed this one, Mel. Don't be a cheatin' now! :smile:
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Mo beat you to it.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Hmmmm. To make the game exciting, yes you may. :D
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

I like you!
  • MoHousdon
    edited March 2016
    Options
    NICCI!!! How are you, lady?! I've been thinking about you lately! I hope you are well.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

Hmmmm. To make the game exciting, yes you may. :D

:grumble: