Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options
    I confess that I wish I would have told @Lois_1989 that I did want Cadbury mini-eggs. But I feel too guilty for not reciprocating (I know I wouldn't. I know me.)

Well, you gave the game away now. Fortunately for you I bought one bag too many (Buy one get one free) so it's in the post.

Mwahahahahahaha >:) You don't have to reciprocate either. I love to love.
  • Cindy01Louisiana
    Cindy01Louisiana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I don't eat enough fiber. I love nearly all vegetables, but I am often lazy; and I am finicky about fruits. Someday when I win the lottery, I'll hire a prep cook to do all my healthy shopping, cleaning, chopping and storing. :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I confess that I wish I would have told @Lois_1989 that I did want Cadbury mini-eggs. But I feel too guilty for not reciprocating (I know I wouldn't. I know me.)

Well, you gave the game away now. Fortunately for you I bought one bag too many (Buy one get one free) so it's in the post.

I confess this makes me super excited... and it's gonna break my #nocadburyminieggs streak.
  • Lois_1989
    Options

I confess this makes me super excited... and it's gonna break my #nocadburyminieggs streak.

I could do a slow post? 40 days. :lol:
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I don't eat enough fiber. I love nearly all vegetables, but I am often lazy; and I am finicky about fruits. Someday when I win the lottery, I'll hire a prep cook to do all my healthy shopping, cleaning, chopping and storing. :)

Oh my gosh! YES!!! I've always said I would be a supermodel if someone else would plan out and cook my meals for me, healthy, nutritious and delicious.
  • Cindy01Louisiana
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

LOL!! That is awesome!! I am a huge fan of peanut butter also! So far, for the last ten days or so, I've been able to eat it in moderation -- actually measuring it -- but it is not easy.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I'll try really hard to adult and save them 'til after Easter.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    @Oberon21 if you do just don't sit in the front row. Sweat, spit, and/or blood sometimes goes far!

@LadyAbsynthe Sorry to hear it's a rough food day, I hope you were still able to fuel your body with some healthy food so that you weren't starvingly hungry when you went to bed

@quiksylver296 You're a bada** for doing your one rep max's on your birthday! Is there a way to fit alfredo in for a makeup dinner?

I confess I felt guilty for being the new person at my new Muay Thai class last night because I was afraid I was slowing people down. I know everyone starts new and everyone in the class was so nice and so welcoming, but I still felt suuuuuper guilty. Hopefully the learning curve is quick!

How'd you like it? I did judo for years. I miss it, but there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything and I'm totally in love with weightlifting.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    @Oberon21 if you do just don't sit in the front row. Sweat, spit, and/or blood sometimes goes far!

@LadyAbsynthe Sorry to hear it's a rough food day, I hope you were still able to fuel your body with some healthy food so that you weren't starvingly hungry when you went to bed

@quiksylver296 You're a bada** for doing your one rep max's on your birthday! Is there a way to fit alfredo in for a makeup dinner?

I confess I felt guilty for being the new person at my new Muay Thai class last night because I was afraid I was slowing people down. I know everyone starts new and everyone in the class was so nice and so welcoming, but I still felt suuuuuper guilty. Hopefully the learning curve is quick!

How'd you like it? I did judo for years. I miss it, but there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything and I'm totally in love with weightlifting.

Judo is such a cool class! I loved it and bought a membership to all their mixed martial arts classes so they're stuck with me now :)
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Judo is such a cool class! I loved it and bought a membership to all their mixed martial arts classes so they're stuck with me now :)

Agreed! I'm third degree brown belt. I've never done my kata to make black belt.
  • Lois_1989
    Options

I'll try really hard to adult and save them 'til after Easter.

Ok :)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    My fit bit is getting my steps, but not synching with the site. Sometimes I have to reset the whole thing.

I think this is N-32 for me. Quik, can you check that?!

You can't use your card from the last game, Mo. You have to start over. B-1 for you.

Did we have a winner?! I thought we kept going until we had a winner?! WHY DON'T YOU WANT ME TO WIN!?
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I ate M&M's the other night instead of a protein bar. Also, I ate a PB&J with Cheetos and a glass of milk Sunday for dinner because I'm a child. I didn't log the sandwich or chips either. :open_mouth:

I was tempted to eat 2 Quest Bars last night in order to meet my protein goal even though it would have put me well over my calories.

I log food and then am too tired or full to eat it but don't take it out of my diary.

How's that for confessions Friday?!
  • MoHousdon
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I confess I was disappointed in my birthday dinner. I chose to go low-cal, and I should have gone alfredo!

When I was carrying my birthday leftovers to the car (we went to this AMAZING hibachi restaurant where they cook the food in front of you) I tripped and fell over a curb and I almost cried. Not because I hurt myself, which I did, but because I smashed my leftover box and it spilled all over the ground. :cry:

ETA: Sorry your dinner was disappointing. I'm usually disappointed with Olive Garden. :/
  • Cindy01Louisiana
    edited March 2016
    Options
    All meat for myself is weighed out of the big package, vacuum sealed with date, weight, and either put in the fridge or freezer.

Packages of cheese are brought home and cut immediately into 1 ounce slices and vacuum sealed and returned to the fridge.

Lunches for the week are done on Sunday. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I usually do mixed veggies 300 grams frozen weight to be microwaved. Tuesday and Thursday are Broccoli days and that is 400 grams of frozen weight to be microwaved.

OMG, I LOVE these ideas!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!! And, I need to bring a scale to work as I have breakfast and lunch every day here nearly every day. What model scale do you use, Danilynn?
  • quiksylver296
    edited March 2016
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    My fit bit is getting my steps, but not synching with the site. Sometimes I have to reset the whole thing.

I think this is N-32 for me. Quik, can you check that?!

You can't use your card from the last game, Mo. You have to start over. B-1 for you.

Did we have a winner?! I thought we kept going until we had a winner?! WHY DON'T YOU WANT ME TO WIN!?

I won. That's why I'm now the mod. ;) (And this game is taking forever. Although if @Cindy01Louisiana keeps it up, this round may finally end.)
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I ate M&M's the other night instead of a protein bar. Also, I ate a PB&J with Cheetos and a glass of milk Sunday for dinner because I'm a child. I didn't log the sandwich or chips either. :open_mouth:

I was tempted to eat 2 Quest Bars last night in order to meet my protein goal even though it would have put me well over my calories.

I log food and then am too tired or full to eat it but don't take it out of my diary.

How's that for confessions Friday?!

PB&J with Cheetos sounds good. Were they Puffs, tho? Cuz if they were Puffs!!! :o Om nom nom.
  • quiksylver296
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I confess I was disappointed in my birthday dinner. I chose to go low-cal, and I should have gone alfredo!

When I was carrying my birthday leftovers to the car (we went to this AMAZING hibachi restaurant where they cook the food in front of you) I tripped and fell over a curb and I almost cried. Not because I hurt myself, which I did, but because I smashed my leftover box and it spilled all over the ground. :cry:

ETA: Sorry your dinner was disappointing. I'm usually disappointed with Olive Garden. :/

Yeah. The boy picked it. I usually only want to go there for lunch. I do like their Zuppa Toscana soup, with salad and breadsticks.
  • Cindy01Louisiana
    Options
    Call me crazy, but I don't think it is gross for anybody to not wash their clothes after every wearing -- panties excepted, of course. And workout clothes -- probably not necessary for 3, 4 or 5 days depending on the user's mood, energy, stinkiness, etc. With all of our responsibilities and time constraints -- and working out several times a week, who has time to be adding more laundry to wash, fold, put away, and then pack up the gym bag again all the time?

It is just my opinion that our society is generally a little obsessed with hyper-cleanliness and life and people didn't used to be that way. Can you imagine the time before automation if people had to hand wash their clothes after every wearing?

Also, I don't take a shower every single day. If I go the gym on Wednesday night, take a shower, then go to bed and go to work on Thursday and sit at my desk all day, go home and do nothing but cook and watch TV till I go to sleep Thursday night, I am NOT dirty or stinky and I don't take a shower. My boyfriend doesn't get it, but I just don't think like him -- that we get dirty and need a shower just because we've been awake for 16 hours.

I also NEVER EVER EVER use hand sanitizer. I think it's a sham and humans are eroding the body's ability to fight infection on its own by obsessing on anti-bacterial everything. At the most, I get one cold a year. I've never had the flu.
  • AmyWebb2
    AmyWebb2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I fell off the stationary bike at the YMCA. Then, two weeks later, I was trying to get out of the pool at the same YMCA and fell back into the water. Then, I distinctly heard someone say, "Isn't that the same woman who fell off the stationary bike a couple weeks' back?"