Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
  • Oberon21
    Options
  • Oberon21
    Options
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Random pics from the last 6 months
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    They are all fabulous @Oberon21!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Confession: I binge ate a whole bag of cherries (Shared them but still) last night! Delicious!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I had Taco Bell for breakfast and I still haven't decided if I'm going to log it or not. Or any food from today, for that matter.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Confession: I binge ate a whole bag of cherries (Shared them but still) last night! Delicious!

Don't tell me that!! I just bought a bag myself and I think I will be the only one to eat them. I have to measure them out or else I will eat the whole bag!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

Don't tell me that!! I just bought a bag myself and I think I will be the only one to eat them. I have to measure them out or else I will eat the whole bag!

Yep! I'm on my second bag in two weeks. Luckily, my son chows down on them, too. I have to measure out 20, and walk away.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I had Taco Bell for breakfast and I still haven't decided if I'm going to log it or not. Or any food from today, for that matter.

I've never tried Taco Bell breakfast items. How was it?
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

I've never tried Taco Bell breakfast items. How was it?

Scrumptious!!! I like the AM Crunchwrap, but the breakfast tacos and burritos are pretty good too. Especially the steak. :yum:
  • Idle_Moon
    Idle_Moon Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Confession: some people drive me crazy!
    They are denying CICO and saying almost nobody succeed with that. How could someone be so ignorant?
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I especially like the palmtree with the moon.
    Your cats know they are loves and look so satisfied.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I especially like the palmtree with the moon.
    Your cats know they are loves and look so satisfied.

I know that one was totally cool. That was in Puerto Rico. I do truly love my cats..❤
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

If I don't loose weight it will be due to the cherries and Watermallon! They are harder to resist than candy.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Idle_Moon wrote: »
    Confession: some people drive me crazy!
    They are denying CICO and saying almost nobody succeed with that. How could someone be so ignorant?

Huh? Why would anyone say that. I would say it worked for most of us in this thread.
  • Idle_Moon
    Idle_Moon Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    @Oberon21 @raymax4 People outside of MyFitnessPal are claiming this. It really angries me to dismiss everyone's succes by saying CICO doesn't work. They are acting like it's a special club of people who lost weight. :anguished:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    @Idle_Moon apparently chemistry and physiology are hard. There's nothing magic about eating less calories than you need to turn to energy in a day & allowing your body to convert excess fat into the remaining energy required. there is some psychological switch that has to flip to turn on the self-control to eat less than you want.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    So I am sooo stressed about leaving for England, but I am feeling really good now about my trip. Here is potential/firmed up itinerary:

Sat arrive in England
    Sunday Nicci, Ms. Smartie (I assume she is coming!) and I do London
    Monday Nicci and I head to Bath
    Tuesday Stonehenge
    Wed Devon
    Thur London (me solo touristing ... maybe dinner or drinks with Lois and Danny)
    Friday head to Scotland
    Saturday hang out then Saturday night at 10:30 start climbing the mountain
    Sunday rest (descend the mountain on Sunday as well)
    Monday Edinburgh (Nicci returns to London)
    Tuesday 2 hour ride near Edinburgh then sightseeing
    Wed potentially riding again... then sightseeing
    Thursday head back to London (need to figure out how I am getting back to London...thinking flight now)
    Friday 10 am horseback riding in Hyde Park (thanks for that idea Nicci!)/Friday PM back to NJ

I'll take lots of pics!!!

POF! Danny is up for meeting on the Thursday. It's the 7th right? Message me what you fancy and I'll see if I can book something up for us. :)