Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• brialger
    brialger Posts: 41 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Everytime I "cheat" it always fits into my calorie intake but it always leaves me with this feeling of extreme self hatred and fear of me going back to my old ways. My last two cheats were about two cups of Cheddar Chex Mix before I threw out the bag and about two cups of hard vanilla frozen yogurt (no toppings). The frozen yogurt was tonight and I'm freaking out
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    shirleymut wrote: »
    I'm glad yall shared, I haven't cheated yet but i know i will & ya'll gave me some good ideas lol

@shirleymut & @brialger don't consider it cheating & just add your favorite foods into your diary in moderation! I find I do worse when I feel certain foods are a no-no. I would only avoid a food if you have an allergic reaction medically, have a reason to avoid a certain food group, & it's a food you can't control.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    brialger wrote: »
    Everytime I "cheat" it always fits into my calorie intake but it always leaves me with this feeling of extreme self hatred and fear of me going back to my old ways. My last two cheats were about two cups of Cheddar Chex Mix before I threw out the bag and about two cups of hard vanilla frozen yogurt (no toppings). The frozen yogurt was tonight and I'm freaking out

Please don't freak out. If you are going to have a treat then work on enjoying every minute. Hold tin your mouth and taste it and be happy that you have calories to enjoy this. (It is not cheating if you have the calories)
    When I get dry treats I measure out portions in baggies and put them back in their container.This way I am not tempted to nibble and mindlessly eat 4-5 portions.
    Remember you want this to be a lifestyle change, not something you endure until you get to your goal weight then forget.

I completely agree with this. I certainly don't eat candy for lunch every day, but if I had not eaten it, then I would have binged on it later.
    Please don't feel bad about your frozen yogurt. It's even a good source of calcium.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Today was a pint of ice cream kind of day!

th?id=OIP.M57baeb08dca978a2d953d522ff189b46o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Added the overage calories to the next five days, but it was so worth it!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

This does look yummy!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I am not sure that I needed to know that "Caramel Sea Salt Gelato" is a thing. I am sure that I need to get my shoes back on and go hit my step goal for the day. I think I'm going to wait until 7pm though; it's so darned hot outside.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Good morning,
    Hope you all had a glorious Labor Day!
    Here is the picture for the day
    c5du10417kwq.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

This does look yummy!

I like it, but the chocolate caramel flavor is even better.

I'm still doing good on the no soda!

PMS is coming around & I ate some pretzels & a pint of ice cream that I added to the next couple of days (I ended up having enough maintenance calories on Sunday to include the other pint).
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    It's my FRIDAY!!! Four-day weekend!

@Oberon21, my plan is to continue the #soberdays streak through camping... We'll see!

I'm back on #nomorealcohol day 3. I failed at the work reception. I'm disappointed in myself. You can do it!

I made it! Last alcohol was Aug 18. So, I am on Day 20 #soberdays!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I didn't log all weekend and it was so incredibly freeing to just eat. I'm back at it today. The break was nice though.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Confession - A bacon cheeseburger and tater tots just happened! I had to do some fudging around with dinner, but I'm still within my calories for the day...
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    fg8cc764gkva.gif
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    fg8cc764gkva.gif

That guy is a bit freaky...
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Today, for the first time in a month, I am starving! I got rid of all my snacks before I started counting calories and we do not have a snack machine at work, so I am SOL...hopefully I am not so hungry by dinner (still 3.5 hours away) that I make bad choices. Every day, when I send my kids out the door to school, I say, "Make good choices today!"....now I am saying it to myself.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Today, for the first time in a month, I am starving! I got rid of all my snacks before I started counting calories and we do not have a snack machine at work, so I am SOL...hopefully I am not so hungry by dinner (still 3.5 hours away) that I make bad choices. Every day, when I send my kids out the door to school, I say, "Make good choices today!"....now I am saying it to myself.

Good luck!

I was starving yesterday by about 4:00. I had dinner in the crockpot, so I had to keep telling myself to wait until I got home. I made it, but barely. First thing I did when I did get home was fill a bowl and eat!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

I hope dinner went well. When I am like this I get a small snack before I start cooking otherwise I taste half the family dinner before dinner is actually served.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Confession - I've had two doughnuts already this morning (and I feel a bit sick).

1qsbc28rzeaa.jpg
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Confession - I've had two doughnuts already this morning (and I feel a bit sick).

I have had French fries 2 out of the 4 days I have been in MD so no judgement from me.