Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I confess that I ate a package of Reese's minis for lunch. IIFYM and I have been low on carbs all week.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    My will to work today is very very low. Someone find me something to do?
    Kkkthnx

Can't help you, because I'm in the same boat. I wore jeans and Wonder Woman converse to work and I'm going to "rearrange" the empty offices to get them ready for the new hires. "Rearrange" is a synonym for "screw off."

Personally, I think you want to show off your muscles while moving furniture...

Well, duh! Although Tony (from The Locker Room) helped, so I had competition... LOL
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Kkkthnx

Can't help you, because I'm in the same boat. I wore jeans and Wonder Woman converse to work and I'm going to "rearrange" the empty offices to get them ready for the new hires. "Rearrange" is a synonym for "screw off."

Well, duh! Although Tony (from The Locker Room) helped, so I had competition... LOL

I love that guy! Don't tell him I said that! :lol:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Kkkthnx

I love that guy! Don't tell him I said that! :lol:

He left early, and I'll forget by Tuesday. Your secret is safe with me. ;)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Oh thank goodness! :smiley:
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,405 Member
    Options
    I'm glad yall shared, I haven't cheated yet but i know i will & ya'll gave me some good ideas lol
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    It's my FRIDAY!!! Four-day weekend!

@Oberon21, my plan is to continue the #soberdays streak through camping... We'll see!

You got this!

I gave up soda a few weeks ago! I almost buckled on Wednesday, but got a tea instead.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I did not have my phone with me today. It is horribly hard to stay within calorie bounds when you can't log till the end of the day.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Kkkthnx

He'd be good help for furniture moving though. He's got some serious gains..
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    shirleymut wrote: »
    I'm glad yall shared, I haven't cheated yet but i know i will & ya'll gave me some good ideas lol

For the record, I don't think of my Reese's minis as cheating. I wanted chocolate and so I had it for lunch instead of my ham and cheese sandwich. It's a terrible every day plan, but once every three months or so, I can get away with it.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I did not have my phone with me today. It is horribly hard to stay within calorie bounds when you can't log till the end of the day.

Truth.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    So on top of my monthly goals, September is no sugar September. I'm only allowed fruits for my sugar hit, day one done! :)
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

@Oberon21, my plan is to continue the #soberdays streak through camping... We'll see!

You got this!

I gave up soda a few weeks ago! I almost buckled on Wednesday, but got a tea instead.

You inspired me to give up soda too! I'm mostly doing well.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

I'm back on #nomorealcohol day 3. I failed at the work reception. I'm disappointed in myself. You can do it!
  • raymax4
    edited September 2016
    Options
    So on top of my monthly goals, September is no sugar September. I'm only allowed fruits for my sugar hit, day one done! :)

Are you trying to keep away from the sugars in bread and sauces, or is it just items that are like candy and added sugars to things you are making?
    I'm making barbecue today and logged it already, it has a lot of sugar. I did not realize this before.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

I'm back on #nomorealcohol day 3. I failed at the work reception. I'm disappointed in myself. You can do it!

You've both got this. I believe in you.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

No soda, no alcohol zone! You got this.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options

Are you trying to keep away from the sugars in bread and sauces, or is it just items that are like candy and added sugars to things you are making?
    I'm making barbecue today and logged it already, it has a lot of sugar. I did not realize this before.

We don't use tons of sauces so I'm not worried about it. Same with bread oddly enough, clearly I am weird. Lol
  • raymax4
    Options

We don't use tons of sauces so I'm not worried about it. Same with bread oddly enough, clearly I am weird. Lol

No you are not! I don't use much sauces either but your statement came just after I logged my dinner (barbecue) into the computer and said holy mole thats a lot of sugar!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    BBQ sauce is very sweet. My own is honey based.