Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Thank God for Kelly giving us the suggestion to use Zinc when you're feeling sick! I've been using these zinc tablets that dissolve in water, & it seems to be helping a bit.

Confession I hate Robitussin, & use Dimetapp for colds/allergies.

Agreed they can gag a maggot!
    Hoping you are feeling better soon

I'm feeling a lot better since doing the daily Zinc dissolving tablet & taking Dimetapp at night to sleep. I'm thinking it was more allergies than anything. On Friday I thought my head was going to explode when I walked out into Lawn & Garden & smelled all of the mums.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I'm glad my Zinc suggestion helps!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Son shared his cold, and I am now also faithfully taking my zinc, hoping to ward it off!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    So much sickness :/ I hope all of you feel great agian soon.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Sunset and deer from Friday
    3mw0jjp4twpd.jpg
    oqblli07lpz6.jpg
    There were two mommas and 4 babies that were romping around and tussling with each other. They were so cute.urewbfnc0v90.jpg
    oorrg5gza0pj.jpg
    g5txyo37ym2y.jpg
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    We went to a youth lock-in Friday night, and one of the boys I hadn't seen in a while asked if I had been working out when all I was doing was standing there!!! I thought he was teasing me at first, but then later, he asked why I trained last week!!!

That was an AWESOME feeling!

Then, Saturday, I got to see a friend that I hadn't seen since my birthday, and the first thing she said to me was, "You're looking fit!" :smiley:

Oh, and I did 2 unassisted pull-ups, and could have done more, but we were in Academy Sports and people were looking at me weird. :lol:
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I am a long way from my goal, but the guys at work are starting to notice. It makes Monday so much more bearable!

Woo Hoo!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    We went to a youth lock-in Friday night, and one of the boys I hadn't seen in a while asked if I had been working out when all I was doing was standing there!!! I thought he was teasing me at first, but then later, he asked why I trained last week!!!

Then, Saturday, I got to see a friend that I hadn't seen since my birthday, and the first thing she said to me was, "You're looking fit!" :smiley:

Oh, and I did 2 unassisted pull-ups, and could have done more, but we were in Academy Sports and people were looking at me weird. :lol:

So much AWESOME in one post!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

Awesome!

Let them stare, & do your pull-ups.

th?id=OIP.M6a53ef19427adcd9c986dbf5e511e3c6o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=235&h=185
  • raymax4
    Options

Excellence!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

So much AWESOME in one post!

Ditto!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Hey, everyone. My trainee isn't here yet so popped in to say hi.
    Thanks for sharing beautiful photos.
    Wendy, how's the tib/fib?

Confession: I ate cookie dough before 5am this.morning. (I was making the base for a fruit pizza.)
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Confession: I ate cookie dough before 5am this.morning. (I was making the base for a fruit pizza.)

That's so funny! For some reason, I was totally obsessing about cookie dough this morning. I was thinking I could totally eat raw cookie dough for breakfast. :o
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    IIFYM
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

That's so funny! For some reason, I was totally obsessing about cookie dough this morning. I was thinking I could totally eat raw cookie dough for breakfast. :o

I knew I liked you for some reason.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    IIFYM

I didn't log it. How much sugar cookie dough is leftover on the mixer? (plus it's soccer practice night, I walk for an hour while Son 3 practices. I think it will fit my macros.)
  • jwcanfield
    jwcanfield Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I wear spanx all the time. I never leave the house without something to keep my tummy held in. :(

I do a similar thing - only control briefs. Have gotten so used to them that when I put on the pretty ones (dress-up :smiley: or dress-under sets) am uncomfortable!