Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    My lunch today...

vz5rotgarny4.jpg

But was it any good??
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    My lunch today...

vz5rotgarny4.jpg

But was it any good??

It was ok. Not fabulous. I didn't realize until I got it to work that it had feta in it - not a fan. I have a Mexican one to try, as well.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    My lunch today...

vz5rotgarny4.jpg

But was it any good??

It was ok. Not fabulous. I didn't realize until I got it to work that it had feta in it - not a fan. I have a Mexican one to try, as well.

GASP! What's wrong with feta you weirdo?! :wink:
    I miss cheese occasionally it's fine haha
  • crosbylee
    Options
    Feta tends to be really salty to me, I only like it in very small amounts. A little goes a loooonnnng way .
    @orangesmartie I am headed out to walk while my kid is in her dance class!! More miles to go!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    My lunch today...

vz5rotgarny4.jpg

But was it any good??

It must have been the "topped with feta cheese" in the description that was confusing. :p
  • Oberon21
    Options

@spamarie Happiest of happy birthday wishes!!!

192adng8rm34.gif

Oooh happy birthday!!!!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, Spam!!! Yay for the wee one sleeping through the night for you.

POF, you crack me up!

My pinwheels usually consist of cream cheese, pickles, and some sort of lunch meat rolled up in a tortilla. If I remember, I'll add black olives.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    My husband is a loud bed partner. :unamused:
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Feta tends to be really salty to me, I only like it in very small amounts. A little goes a loooonnnng way .
    @orangesmartie I am headed out to walk while my kid is in her dance class!! More miles to go!

Yay!!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

I'm assuming you mean sleeping partner because of the :unamused: face, but I'm sure they'll be some fun comments on this one... ;):DB)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

I'm assuming you mean sleeping partner because of the :unamused: face, but I'm sure they'll be some fun comments on this one... ;):DB)

Too funny!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    word of the day:

etiolate

\EE-tee-uh-leyt\
    verb
    1. to cause to become weakened or sickly; drain of color or vigor.
    2. to cause (a plant) to whiten or grow pale by excluding light: to etiolate celery.

Quotes
    Man and boy, Theseus seeks self-knowledge and comes to understand how moira can both amplify and etiolate a life.
    -- Mary Renault, The King Must Die, 1958

Origin of etiolate
    Etiolate comes from the French verb étioler “to make pale, etiolate (plants),” probably derivative of a Norman French dialect form of standard French éteule, from Old French estoble, estuble “stubble,” from Latin stipula “stalk, straw.” The word entered English in the 18th century.

• Oberon21
    Options
    We are in our new environment. Won't be seeing much of me during the day now. :(
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    word of the day:

etiolate

\EE-tee-uh-leyt\
    verb
    1. to cause to become weakened or sickly; drain of color or vigor.
    2. to cause (a plant) to whiten or grow pale by excluding light: to etiolate celery.

Quotes
    Man and boy, Theseus seeks self-knowledge and comes to understand how moira can both amplify and etiolate a life.
    -- Mary Renault, The King Must Die, 1958

Origin of etiolate
    Etiolate comes from the French verb étioler “to make pale, etiolate (plants),” probably derivative of a Norman French dialect form of standard French éteule, from Old French estoble, estuble “stubble,” from Latin stipula “stalk, straw.” The word entered English in the 18th century.

A GI bleed can really etiolate a patient.
  • crosbylee
    Options

I have one of those too. My next major furniture purchase will be a comfy couch.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    My lunch today...

vz5rotgarny4.jpg

But was it any good??

It must have been the "topped with feta cheese" in the description that was confusing. :p

Yeah. My observation skills were obviously lacking when I picked it up at the grocery store. In my defense, everyone and their dog (literally :D ) were at the store stocking up for #snowpocalypse2017 and I was just trying to get the heck out of there.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

Yeah. Unless there are thin walls and that's supposed to be an embarrassed face...

:D
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    We are in our new environment. Won't be seeing much of me during the day now. :(

Boo!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I have one of those too. My next major furniture purchase will be a comfy couch.

I have both of those! LOL
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I just can't today. Son sick last night = no gym for me. Then I was wide awake at 2 a.m. Nasty and I mean, NASTY, commute into work this morning. Nagging low-key headache since Saturday (even after going to the chiropractor yesterday). I'm gonna wallow in my pathetic misery over here. Ugh. LOL