Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Hey all!
    Mini update here! Life is great, I booked my flight to see my sister, BIL and future niece/nephew in SC in April. The weekend prior to that I will be competing in my first power lifting competition, I dead lift with my coach this weekend as well.
    Last night we found out that a neighbourhood of micro homes are being built and will be for sale come Spring, https://littlehouseco.com/ if anyone is interested in seeing them :)

These are sooo cute! My size home for sure. I am really excited for you on the competition I can't wait to hear how you did! Do you mean South Carolina in April?

Yesm! My sister lives there, Rock Hill specifically :smile:

I will be there next month, too bad you aren't 2 month earlier! Charleston (or near there) then North Carolina for a half marathon. If it wasn't such a hike I'd come back in April to see you!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Hey all!
    Mini update here! Life is great, I booked my flight to see my sister, BIL and future niece/nephew in SC in April. The weekend prior to that I will be competing in my first power lifting competition, I dead lift with my coach this weekend as well.
    Last night we found out that a neighbourhood of micro homes are being built and will be for sale come Spring, https://littlehouseco.com/ if anyone is interested in seeing them :)

Sounds awesome!

BTW, I meet with a powerlifting coach on Thursday and I'm freaking excited!!!

Awesome! Keep us updated on how it goes.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the powerlifting coach, Quik!!! Can't wait until we hear how you do in your first competition. Did you ever imagine when you started Stronglifts that you would be getting into powerlifting? I am completely jealous of the progress you ladies who lift have made in the past year!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I need dates, people. Rock Hill is a day trip and I need to know where in NC you are running, Patricia. That may also be a day trip. Charleston is a weekend, though.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Congrats on the powerlifting coach, Quik!!! Can't wait until we hear how you do in your first competition. Did you ever imagine when you started Stronglifts that you would be getting into powerlifting? I am completely jealous of the progress you ladies who lift have made in the past year!

Nope. Didn't really even realize it was a thing...
  • quiksylver296
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I've already mowed through 650 calories this morning. Uh oh! Hangry day!

ETA: And now my stomach hurts. :/
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    I need dates, people. Rock Hill is a day trip and I need to know where in NC you are running, Patricia. That may also be a day trip. Charleston is a weekend, though.

I knew someone was around there! I just couldn't remember who! I'll be there Friday April 14th to the 17th :)
    I would love to meet up, lunch and maybe lifting? What do you think Mel? :)
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    I've already mowed through 650 calories this morning. Uh oh! Hangry day!

ETA: And now my stomach hurts. :/

OH MAN! Lifting heavy is killing me, hungry all the damn time! Still not sure if I want to go to maintaining until after comp or not.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

I knew someone was around there! I just couldn't remember who! I'll be there Friday April 14th to the 17th :)
    I would love to meet up, lunch and maybe lifting? What do you think Mel? :)

I will check the calendar when I get home. If there are no conflicts, we'll make a plan.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Pancakes with cream cheese sauce and berry-jalepeno syrup for breakfast! :o No idea how many calories, but freaking delicious!

That sounds fantastic! Did you dream that up?
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Pancakes with cream cheese sauce and berry-jalepeno syrup for breakfast! :o No idea how many calories, but freaking delicious!

Quik, when I come for thanksgiving, can we have this for breakfast??
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

That sounds fantastic! Did you dream that up?

No. Went out for breakfast. Somewhere I'd never been. So good!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Quik, when I come for thanksgiving, can we have this for breakfast??

Ummmm, I know how to make jalepeno cranberry sauce, so we could probably figure out the syrup, right?
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I really want an Apple Watch 2, but I keep putting off buying one because of how much it cost. I know I don't need one, but it's pretty and has some pretty cool features, so I want it. I want one so bad that I had a dream about one last night, lol.

I mean I know eventually I'm going to buy one, but I'm trying to be good and not buy one b/c my Fitbit still works. Plus, my sister is getting married this year, so I'm going to have to buy a bridesmaid dress. I'm going to Vegas in May, so it's not like I don't have things that my money needs to go to, but yeah... eventually it's going to happen. I already know myself, lol.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I really want an Apple Watch 2, but I keep putting off buying one because of how much it cost. I know I don't need one, but it's pretty and has some pretty cool features, so I want it. I want one so bad that I had a dream about one last night, lol.

I mean I know eventually I'm going to buy one, but I'm trying to be good and not buy one b/c my Fitbit still works. Plus, my sister is getting married this year, so I'm going to have to buy a bridesmaid dress. I'm going to Vegas in May, so it's not like I don't have things that my money needs to go to, but yeah... eventually it's going to happen. I already know myself, lol.

I am the same way. That's why my husband never knows what to get me for birthdays and such. If I want something I find a way to get it myself!
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »

I am the same way. That's why my husband never knows what to get me for birthdays and such. If I want something I find a way to get it myself!

Haha, my dad and I have the same problem! XD