Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    @quiksylver296 Happy anniversary! :D
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    goldenday wrote: »
    I used to keep peanut butter and a jar of salted caramel by my bed and mix the two on a tea spoon...

Oh. My. God. I really want to try that now. I'm a sucker for anything salted caramel.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Pancakes with cream cheese sauce and berry-jalepeno syrup for breakfast! :o No idea how many calories, but freaking delicious!

Quik, when I come for thanksgiving, can we have this for breakfast??

Ummmm, I know how to make jalepeno cranberry sauce, so we could probably figure out the syrup, right?

Or we could go there one morning?

Eta: on this highly mythical trip I have invented and invited myself to thanksgiving if there is moonshine pie ;)

I follow ya! I think we're meeting at Mo's, though! @MoHousdon

Where I will be waiting for you both! Yup, that's right, I'm hijacking this trip :smiley:

Yay!!! Brits on tour right? For an all American thanksgiving!

Yeah! Mo has no idea what is creeping up on her in November. :lol:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I used to keep peanut butter and a jar of salted caramel by my bed and mix the two on a tea spoon...

hbx9zhg8i96g.gif
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Oh. My. God. I really want to try that now. I'm a sucker for anything salted caramel.

It is worth it xD. I just keep them back in the kitchen now so less temptation.
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I don't need more workout tanks. I don't need more workout tanks. @MoHousdon
    3p4ushm5g6sh.jpg

Confession- I check out my butt regularly just to see if I finally have one yet lol
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    LenGray wrote: »
    I don't need more workout tanks. I don't need more workout tanks. @MoHousdon
    3p4ushm5g6sh.jpg

Confession- I check out my butt regularly just to see if I finally have one yet lol

Totally understandable and justified!!!
  • TMW2119
    TMW2119 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I deleted all of my mfp friends because I was becoming obsessive about logging perfect food days since people might be looking at my diary. I learned a lot about myself in that moment.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    TMW2119 wrote: »
    I deleted all of my mfp friends because I was becoming obsessive about logging perfect food days since people might be looking at my diary. I learned a lot about myself in that moment.

This is interesting to me, because I think the last day I logged anything was Monday and was just thinking that I have learned about myself not logging. As of yesterday, I had gained .8 pounds from Saturday.

Use what you have learned to make good choices going forward.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    TMW2119 wrote: »

You could just make your diary private? That way you only have to be true to yourself and not others who could be looking.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Pancakes with cream cheese sauce and berry-jalepeno syrup for breakfast! :o No idea how many calories, but freaking delicious!

Quik, when I come for thanksgiving, can we have this for breakfast??

Ummmm, I know how to make jalepeno cranberry sauce, so we could probably figure out the syrup, right?

Or we could go there one morning?

Eta: on this highly mythical trip I have invented and invited myself to thanksgiving if there is moonshine pie ;)

I follow ya! I think we're meeting at Mo's, though! @MoHousdon

Where I will be waiting for you both! Yup, that's right, I'm hijacking this trip :smiley:

Yay!!! Brits on tour right? For an all American thanksgiving!

I can't leave my Mom on Thanksgiving, but if you gather at Mo's maybe I can come for the weekend!

Bring Mom ;)
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

You are an inspiration! Please share where to get jars of good salted caramel
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    It's official my coach is a sadist! My everything hurts and I love it!
    @LenGray what recipe are you using?! :)

Today's the day! I meet with my coach this afternoon. Hopefully, I'll be saying the same thing soon!

I'm soo excited for you! Let me know how it goes!!!!
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    So, I did buy another workout tank...oops. It doesn't count if I used Amazon credit instead of actual money, right?

xmb346axkbwc.jpg

I need this in my life, lifting is my therapy and medication to deal with my anxiety and depression.
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    So I had a meeting with the Littlehouseco today to talk about their future development and potentially buying in, a micro home (1000 to 800 sqft) will be roughly 400k..... needless to say we won't be buying one, I'm very frustrated with the house hunting/condo hunting process as a whole. Grumble grumble grumble.
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    LenGray wrote: »
    @MissKalhan, I'm using the one from here-- https://www.everydaydiabeticrecipes.com/Brownie-Recipes/Black-Bean-Brownies-101

I logged mine into 8 servings rather than 16 though. :) So, these two brownies would 1 serving instead of 2, if that makes sense..?
    412xl47h0g4g.jpg

Ooo and the verdict on the taste? I'm wondering if this is something I can veganize.... hmmmm
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    Oh @Oberon70 this weekend we are going to be making our first batch of tempeh! I'm very excited about it :)
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I think it's so funny I get so excited when this arrives. b0rpcc566vm9.jpg