Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    So I had a meeting with the Littlehouseco today to talk about their future development and potentially buying in, a micro home (1000 to 800 sqft) will be roughly 400k..... needless to say we won't be buying one, I'm very frustrated with the house hunting/condo hunting process as a whole. Grumble grumble grumble.

One of those tiny homes is $400k???
  • Oberon21
    Options
    So, I did buy another workout tank...oops. It doesn't count if I used Amazon credit instead of actual money, right?

xmb346axkbwc.jpg

Humm not sure that is a pass. I need to get back to working out so I CAN burn off the crazy!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Pancakes with cream cheese sauce and berry-jalepeno syrup for breakfast! :o No idea how many calories, but freaking delicious!

Quik, when I come for thanksgiving, can we have this for breakfast??

Ummmm, I know how to make jalepeno cranberry sauce, so we could probably figure out the syrup, right?

Or we could go there one morning?

Eta: on this highly mythical trip I have invented and invited myself to thanksgiving if there is moonshine pie ;)

I follow ya! I think we're meeting at Mo's, though! @MoHousdon

Where I will be waiting for you both! Yup, that's right, I'm hijacking this trip :smiley:

Yay!!! Brits on tour right? For an all American thanksgiving!

I can't leave my Mom on Thanksgiving, but if you gather at Mo's maybe I can come for the weekend!

Bring Mom ;)

Maybe I can drop her off in Seattle?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I don't need more workout tanks. I don't need more workout tanks. @MoHousdon
    3p4ushm5g6sh.jpg

You can buy a butt too. Ask the Kardashians.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Pancakes with cream cheese sauce and berry-jalepeno syrup for breakfast! :o No idea how many calories, but freaking delicious!

Ummmm, I know how to make jalepeno cranberry sauce, so we could probably figure out the syrup, right?

Eta: on this highly mythical trip I have invented and invited myself to thanksgiving if there is moonshine pie ;)

I'm going wherever there is moonshine pie!

Confessions thread thanksgiving! (probably only a novelty to me. But sounds like permission to pig out on yummy good),

I also learned about funeral potatoes today. I want these!

Oooh, yeah! Funeral potatoes are amazing! *drool

What are funeral potatoes?

It's a cheesy potato casserole. I've never made it, but it's sooo good.

http://www.food.com/recipe/funeral-potatoes-55389

Like scalloped potatoes? I never liked those. This looks interesting (the link).

Way better than scalloped potatoes. But probably not vegan. :p

I figured!
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

Where I will be waiting for you both! Yup, that's right, I'm hijacking this trip :smiley:

I can't leave my Mom on Thanksgiving, but if you gather at Mo's maybe I can come for the weekend!

Bring Mom ;)

You could. But if you want to spend the day with her, she needs to come :smile:
  • Oberon21
    Options

Bring Mom ;)

You could. But if you want to spend the day with her, she needs to come :smile:

More that she has company on a holiday. My sisters are in Seattle.
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 834 Member
    Options

Ooo and the verdict on the taste? I'm wondering if this is something I can veganize.... hmmmm

They tasted really amazing! And I could definitely see them being easy to veganize, if you wanted to :)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oh @Oberon70 this weekend we are going to be making our first batch of tempeh! I'm very excited about it :)

Let me know how it goes!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession - First workout with my powerlifting coach tonight and I am terrified.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    LenGray wrote: »
    Those pancakes sound amazing! :open_mouth:

I upped my calories to 1820 (1.5 lb/wk) and I've been trying so hard not to spend all of my extra calories on sweets! I feel a lot better on 1800 so far, since I started getting dizzy while working out when I was eating 1610...

Despite that small setback, I've added 10 lbs to my bench press, 5 lbs to my other lifts, and tacked on 1 extra minute of running to my interval training! :smiley:

Good stuff!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    LenGray wrote: »
    @MissKalhan, I'm using the one from here-- https://www.everydaydiabeticrecipes.com/Brownie-Recipes/Black-Bean-Brownies-101

I logged mine into 8 servings rather than 16 though. :) So, these two brownies would 1 serving instead of 2, if that makes sense..?
    412xl47h0g4g.jpg

How is the texture compared to regular brownies?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Confession - First workout with my powerlifting coach tonight and I am terrified.

You will be amazing.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I don't need more workout tanks. I don't need more workout tanks. @MoHousdon
    3p4ushm5g6sh.jpg

You can buy a butt too. Ask the Kardashians.

:D:D:D
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options

You will be amazing.

This and in love, I guarantee it!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

You will be amazing.

It's just such a different gym environment. A competitors' gym, rather than a every-day person gym, if that makes sense. At my other gym, I'm the chick in the weight room lifting heavy. At this gym, everyone's in the weight room lifting heavy. I'll do it, and I know I'll <3 it, it's just the change, I think.
  • Oberon21
    Options

You will be amazing.

It's just such a different gym environment. A competitors' gym, rather than a every-day person gym, if that makes sense. At my other gym, I'm the chick in the weight room lifting heavy. At this gym, everyone's in the weight room lifting heavy. I'll do it, and I know I'll <3 it, it's just the change, I think.

You'll love the competition.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

You will be amazing.

You got this!! You just focus on your coach and what they tell you to do. You are super great!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options

You will be amazing.

Yah I totally get that, we moved from a gym like that to a World's Gym that is power lifter focused. The initial jump was scary but once you're there it's awesome haha
  • TMW2119
    TMW2119 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    TMW2119 wrote: »
    I deleted all of my mfp friends because I was becoming obsessive about logging perfect food days since people might be looking at my diary. I learned a lot about myself in that moment.

You could just make your diary private? That way you only have to be true to yourself and not others who could be looking.

I considered making it private, but I kept looking at their food journals as well. I didn't feel like I should be seeing what other people were eating if I weren't willing to share my own. Maybe in the future though.