Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    LenGray wrote: »
    MissKalhan wrote: »

Ooo and the verdict on the taste? I'm wondering if this is something I can veganize.... hmmmm

They tasted really amazing! And I could definitely see them being easy to veganize, if you wanted to :)

I went back to see if you posted a recipe but couldn't find one. Did I miss it some how?
  • raymax4
    Options
    Confession - First workout with my powerlifting coach tonight and I am terrified.

How did it go?
  • raymax4
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Just finished watching the Jungle Book. All my Netflix recommendations are becoming animated kids movies! :p

Jungle book was my favorite child hood movie.
    After I was married it was released in the theaters once again. I convinced my mother in law and brother in law (both who felt movies, especially fiction was not worth the time)
    They both laughed so hard and enjoyed it so much that they were willing to watch other movies I recommended.
  • raymax4
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas waiting for our new living room furniture to arrive.

So you are going to post pictures right. By the way, did you get a camera for Christmas or your birthday?

Yes, of course I will. And yes, I DID get a camera for Christmas. It takes amazing pictures and even has an app that automatically loads the pictures to my phone. :heart:

As promised.
    a1wics5fumvj.jpg
    iskikcdgav8g.jpg

Ohh that looks really nice.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Powerlifting training was awesome and I <3 it! I pulled 315 deads for him, and have lots of work to do on my squats and bench. He wants me compete in less than a month!!! So now I need squats shoes (already ordered), knee wraps, and a singlet. Whatever, it's just $$$, right? :#

Wow a month! He must think you are already up to it! Wonder Woman.
  • raymax4
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Fitbit challenges.

Nicci won with 80k!
    Susie won with 100.9!
    Mo, I put you in the 'low steppers' but let me know if you want to do the other group or both.

Everyone else let me know if you want me to change anyone else up this week!

If anyone is missing and wants to join let me know.

You won again Nicci! You may be making this a habit!
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    goldenday wrote: »
    I used to keep peanut butter and a jar of salted caramel by my bed and mix the two on a tea spoon...

You are an inspiration! Please share where to get jars of good salted caramel

If you're in the UK I bought mine from a large Tesco store:

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=276371575
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I used to keep peanut butter and a jar of salted caramel by my bed and mix the two on a tea spoon...

MaraNatha (expensive, but I find this brand on sale at a discount store) has a Caramel Almond Butter that is amazing!

th?id=OIP.ZUfoesOePcwFYawi85WciQEsEs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

Woohoo thanks
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Just finished watching the Jungle Book. All my Netflix recommendations are becoming animated kids movies! :p

Jungle book was my favorite child hood movie.
    After I was married it was released in the theaters once again. I convinced my mother in law and brother in law (both who felt movies, especially fiction was not worth the time)
    They both laughed so hard and enjoyed it so much that they were willing to watch other movies I recommended.

This was a modern version, but I love the original.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options

OMG why did you just do this to me? I have a Tesco's visible from my work desk, and I'm 90% sure I've seen it in there. Damn.
  • Lois_1989
    edited January 2017
    Options
    tobistat wrote: »
    Fitbit challenges.

Nicci won with 80k!
    Susie won with 100.9!
    Mo, I put you in the 'low steppers' but let me know if you want to do the other group or both.

Everyone else let me know if you want me to change anyone else up this week!

If anyone is missing and wants to join let me know.

Way to go nicci! You've really gotten a lot the last few weeks.

Haha thanks. The 2017 mileage challenge is really making me move, but I'm not sure if I can keep this up, it's interfering with work a bit.

I should probably change groups though? Particularly as I was an advocate of high/low groups. I can change back when I drop back (as is inevitable)

I've only done 88 miles so far :# x12 that leaves me 961 short. Once the weather picks up I'm sure the mileage will to.

ETA I'm doing additional miles. I'm not counting my daily mileage. So if I go on my bike I will add that, but walking around the office day-to-day doesn't count. Have I just made my life really difficult?
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Powerlifting training was awesome and I <3 it! I pulled 315 deads for him, and have lots of work to do on my squats and bench. He wants me compete in less than a month!!! So now I need squats shoes (already ordered), knee wraps, and a singlet. Whatever, it's just $$$, right? :#

This is so great! And I'm unbelievably happy that you enjoyed yourself! You are going to be amazing <3
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    This page is the year of my birth! Woo, go me!

Lois, you just made me feel old!! You were born the year after my high school graduation! :D I am looking at starting swimming at my gym. I need to go check out the pool and see how busy it is after work. Anything I can do that is not stressful to my joints is a good thing. I have to count all my miles during the day for my challenge or I won't make it very far this year.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

Lois, you just made me feel old!! You were born the year after my high school graduation! :D I am looking at starting swimming at my gym. I need to go check out the pool and see how busy it is after work. Anything I can do that is not stressful to my joints is a good thing. I have to count all my miles during the day for my challenge or I won't make it very far this year.

Hmmm, this is my thought. I'm going to keep going with it, and see how I get on when summer comes around. If it turns out to be completely impossible, I might relent, but I'll probably keep going just to see how much extra I do move.

Sorry for making you feel old. :# You are only as old as you feel?
  • raymax4
    edited January 2017
    Options

Youngster! Yes you crosbylee!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

Hmmm, this is my thought. I'm going to keep going with it, and see how I get on when summer comes around. If it turns out to be completely impossible, I might relent, but I'll probably keep going just to see how much extra I do move.

Sorry for making you feel old. :# You are only as old as you feel?

No worries. It just reminds me you are the same age as my oldest stepdaughter!! I really don't feel old. Some days more than others, but mostly not.
  • anshnivesatyan1228
    Options
    i ate a cake peice in the morning and was hesitant about uploading it on the diary