Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,723 Member
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas waiting for our new living room furniture to arrive.

So you are going to post pictures right. By the way, did you get a camera for Christmas or your birthday?

Yes, of course I will. And yes, I DID get a camera for Christmas. It takes amazing pictures and even has an app that automatically loads the pictures to my phone. :heart:

As promised.
    a1wics5fumvj.jpg
    iskikcdgav8g.jpg

I really love that turquoise cabinet

Thanks!
  • MoHousdon
    Fitbit challenges.

Nicci won with 80k!
    Susie won with 100.9!
    Mo, I put you in the 'low steppers' but let me know if you want to do the other group or both.

Everyone else let me know if you want me to change anyone else up this week!

If anyone is missing and wants to join let me know.

I was happy with my performance considering I didn't have my Fitbit until Monday night and I didn't do anything Thursday.
  • MoHousdon
    Powerlifting training was awesome and I <3 it! I pulled 315 deads for him, and have lots of work to do on my squats and bench. He wants me compete in less than a month!!! So now I need squats shoes (already ordered), knee wraps, and a singlet. Whatever, it's just $$$, right? :#

Yep. My pastor says "That's why you never see a hurse hauling a U-Haul."
  • tobistatler
    tobistatler Posts: 940 Member
    Fitbit challenges.

Nicci won with 80k!
    Susie won with 100.9!
    Mo, I put you in the 'low steppers' but let me know if you want to do the other group or both.

Way to go nicci! You've really gotten a lot the last few weeks.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited January 2017
    I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas waiting for our new living room furniture to arrive.

So you are going to post pictures right. By the way, did you get a camera for Christmas or your birthday?

Yes, of course I will. And yes, I DID get a camera for Christmas. It takes amazing pictures and even has an app that automatically loads the pictures to my phone. :heart:

As promised.
    a1wics5fumvj.jpg
    iskikcdgav8g.jpg

Beautiful!

I really love that blue/teal table!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    I don't need more workout tanks. I don't need more workout tanks. @MoHousdon
    3p4ushm5g6sh.jpg

I've thought about buying the one that says something about traps being the new expletives. I don't like the word they chose though. :anguished:

Although, I did a huge closet cleanse so I need REAL clothes. :grimace:

@oberon21 got any clothes to donate to fill up Mo's closet?
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    3p4ushm5g6sh.jpg

I've thought about buying the one that says something about traps being the new expletives. I don't like the word they chose though. :anguished:

Although, I did a huge closet cleanse so I need REAL clothes. :grimace:

@oberon21 got any clothes to donate to fill up Mo's closet?

I have 1 pair of pants so far. Most of my stuff I had already donated. But I keep looking!
  • Oberon21
    Powerlifting training was awesome and I <3 it! I pulled 315 deads for him, and have lots of work to do on my squats and bench. He wants me compete in less than a month!!! So now I need squats shoes (already ordered), knee wraps, and a singlet. Whatever, it's just $$$, right? :#

It's an investment!
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    tobistat wrote: »
    Fitbit challenges.

Nicci won with 80k!
    Susie won with 100.9!

Way to go nicci! You've really gotten a lot the last few weeks.

Haha thanks. The 2017 mileage challenge is really making me move, but I'm not sure if I can keep this up, it's interfering with work a bit.

I should probably change groups though? Particularly as I was an advocate of high/low groups. I can change back when I drop back (as is inevitable)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Melissa, I am doing the Greenville half. We will be there Friday afternoon thru Sunday am I think. Greenville, NC. Is that close?

It's 6-7 driving hours, I think. Chattanooga is much closer and so is Rock Hill. :)
  • MoHousdon

As promised.
    a1wics5fumvj.jpg
    iskikcdgav8g.jpg

Beautiful!

I really love that blue/teal table!

Thanks. That cabinet seems to be very popular. I love it too.
  • MoHousdon
    I ate way too much today.

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    I think it's so funny I get so excited when this arrives. b0rpcc566vm9.jpg

I always get excited for a new favorite cookbook.
    Curiosity question, this cookbook has a lot of meat dishes and I was wondering if they can be modified easily to vegan. I imagine that they canon up great possibilities for you.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member

Me, too. I had to guess on dinner, but the Brazilian BBQ with chocolate cake for dessert, put me over 3,000 calories for the day. And that's just guessing!
  • Oberon21
    Melissa, I am doing the Greenville half. We will be there Friday afternoon thru Sunday am I think. Greenville, NC. Is that close?

It's 6-7 driving hours, I think. Chattanooga is much closer and so is Rock Hill. :)

Well then hang on for Chattanooga!
  • Oberon21

Me, too. I had to guess on dinner, but the Brazilian BBQ with chocolate cake for dessert, put me over 3,000 calories for the day. And that's just guessing!

Wow. But I'm sure worth it!
  • Oberon21
    I think it's so funny I get so excited when this arrives. b0rpcc566vm9.jpg

I always get excited for a new favorite cookbook.
    Curiosity question, this cookbook has a lot of meat dishes and I was wondering if they can be modified easily to vegan. I imagine that they canon up great possibilities for you.

I skip all the meat dishes. I do seafood for my mom and Michael. The amazing pistachio pasta I did for new years came out if last year's book.
  • raymax4
    3p4ushm5g6sh.jpg

If there is a body part that is seen there is a plastic surgeon some where out there that has figured out how to modify it.
  • raymax4
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    So I had a meeting with the Littlehouseco today to talk about their future development and potentially buying in, a micro home (1000 to 800 sqft) will be roughly 400k..... needless to say we won't be buying one, I'm very frustrated with the house hunting/condo hunting process as a whole. Grumble grumble grumble.

Wow the housing market is awful where you live.
    That is reduculous.
  • raymax4
    LenGray wrote: »
    MissKalhan wrote: »

Ooo and the verdict on the taste? I'm wondering if this is something I can veganize.... hmmmm

They tasted really amazing! And I could definitely see them being easy to veganize, if you wanted to :)

I went back to see if you posted a recipe but couldn't find one. Did I miss it some how?
  • raymax4
    Confession - First workout with my powerlifting coach tonight and I am terrified.

How did it go?
  • raymax4
    Just finished watching the Jungle Book. All my Netflix recommendations are becoming animated kids movies! :p

Jungle book was my favorite child hood movie.
    After I was married it was released in the theaters once again. I convinced my mother in law and brother in law (both who felt movies, especially fiction was not worth the time)
    They both laughed so hard and enjoyed it so much that they were willing to watch other movies I recommended.
  • raymax4

As promised.
    a1wics5fumvj.jpg
    iskikcdgav8g.jpg

Ohh that looks really nice.
  • raymax4

Wow a month! He must think you are already up to it! Wonder Woman.
  • raymax4
    edited January 2017
    Fitbit challenges.

Nicci won with 80k!
    Susie won with 100.9!

You won again Nicci! You may be making this a habit!
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    goldenday wrote: »
    I used to keep peanut butter and a jar of salted caramel by my bed and mix the two on a tea spoon...

You are an inspiration! Please share where to get jars of good salted caramel

If you're in the UK I bought mine from a large Tesco store:

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=276371575
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    I used to keep peanut butter and a jar of salted caramel by my bed and mix the two on a tea spoon...

MaraNatha (expensive, but I find this brand on sale at a discount store) has a Caramel Almond Butter that is amazing!

th?id=OIP.ZUfoesOePcwFYawi85WciQEsEs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member

Woohoo thanks
  • Oberon21
    Just finished watching the Jungle Book. All my Netflix recommendations are becoming animated kids movies! :p

Jungle book was my favorite child hood movie.
    After I was married it was released in the theaters once again. I convinced my mother in law and brother in law (both who felt movies, especially fiction was not worth the time)
    They both laughed so hard and enjoyed it so much that they were willing to watch other movies I recommended.

This was a modern version, but I love the original.