Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    wann2119 wrote: »
    I can't stop watching Freelee on Youtube. I have zero interest in following her advice. It is more like being hooked on a reality tv show.

Who is she?

She gives controversial dietary advice on youtube. The basis of the diet is that you eat a lot of bananas, potatoes, and mangos. There is more to it than that, but the 30 bananas a day is what floors me.

That can't be healthy. All that sugar? Not to mention I could never stuff down 30 bananas. And after a day of that I'd never be able to look at a banana again.

THIS! I wonder if she has contacts with the supplier to get that many bananas in a week. You would look a bit odd with that many bananas in your shopping trolley wouldn't you?

Seriously.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I can't stop watching Freelee on Youtube. I have zero interest in following her advice. It is more like being hooked on a reality tv show.

Who is she?

She gives controversial dietary advice on youtube. The basis of the diet is that you eat a lot of bananas, potatoes, and mangos. There is more to it than that, but the 30 bananas a day is what floors me.

That can't be healthy. All that sugar? Not to mention I could never stuff down 30 bananas. And after a day of that I'd never be able to look at a banana again.

THIS! I wonder if she has contacts with the supplier to get that many bananas in a week. You would look a bit odd with that many bananas in your shopping trolley wouldn't you?

Seriously.

Although probably no different then I do with 3 or 4 huge bags of carrots and 6 or 7 bags of animal crackers. Which I do regularly. People usually do ask....
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Super Slowpokes are rockin' it!
    fqqe8p3bxmtf.png
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I made 100 walking and running. So far I have really only run 1/10th of this. I'm keeping track of that separately. My personal goals is to RUN 2017.

yyvtvpgdvcg9.png
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    I doubt I will see many of those bibs on my personal tracker, but my team is aces at helping me along!!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    @Oberon21 - I know you will pull off running 2017!! Once you set your mind to something you do it. I just want to survive the year in better shape than I started!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    My husband is a loud bed partner. :unamused:

I'm assuming you mean sleeping partner because of the :unamused: face, but I'm sure they'll be some fun comments on this one... ;):DB)

No, he wasn't even sleeping. He. Was. Just. Breathing. He's just so loud about EVERYTHING. He breathes loud, sleeps loud, eats loud ( :rage: ), listens to music too loud. He's just loud.

Ok, so not so fun

Is he Italian? :p

English and Native American, which is the prime combination for mouth-breathing snore machine.

That is what Ray is, too! It must be true!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    There is some judgement in this thread, but it isn't directed at the thread itself.

When I'm out for my walk/run, I mouth off (in my head) to anyone who looks at me weird as they drive by. Sometimes they don't even have to look at me.

"Oh, look at you driving by in your car. Why aren't you out here walking too?"

Umm...because our neighborhood isn't within walking distance to anything and they aren't homeschool moms who can take walks in the middle of the day.

"Yes, I did just break a sweat jogging a pace that is as slow as the internet in the 90s. At least I'm sweating."

Its like I suddenly forget that I drive a car too and I get all judgmental that they aren't on foot. Half of them could even be on their way to the gym! I know I do this because of insecurities. It takes 14-15 minutes for me to go one mile. It certainly isn't coming from a place of feeling like a winner.

Just FYI, if I'm in that car, I'm cheering you on!!!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    @Oberon21 - I know you will pull off running 2017!! Once you set your mind to something you do it. I just want to survive the year in better shape than I started!

I appreciate the confidence. We can BOTH win this year!
  • TMW2119
    TMW2119 Posts: 178 Member
    Options

Who is she?

She claims it is the best way to eat. :# I'm allergic to bananas so I will never know!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

I'm assuming you mean sleeping partner because of the :unamused: face, but I'm sure they'll be some fun comments on this one... ;):DB)

No, he wasn't even sleeping. He. Was. Just. Breathing. He's just so loud about EVERYTHING. He breathes loud, sleeps loud, eats loud ( :rage: ), listens to music too loud. He's just loud.

Ok, so not so fun

English and Native American, which is the prime combination for mouth-breathing snore machine.

If it wasn't true, I would be offended :wink:

:heart:
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

Ok, so not so fun

#soulsisterforreals
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options
    I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas waiting for our new living room furniture to arrive.

Oh yeah! Is it today?! How exciting!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options

Who is she?

She claims it is the best way to eat. :# I'm allergic to bananas so I will never know!

Ha, yeah, not a recommended diet for you then. Have you asked her this?

Dear Freelee, I'm allergic to bananas, what is the best way for me to do your suggested diet? I await your answer with bated breath.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Ok, so not so fun

#soulsisterforreals

For reals! LOL
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas waiting for our new living room furniture to arrive.

I wanna see!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Happy Friday, everybody!!!

bigv5eol6fmk.gif
  • Oberon21
    Options

I wanna see!!!

Ditto