Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I ate nearly 4,000 calories yesterday... :o:#:/ I logged it all. That's my only victory. Hard reset today. I'm at work, so that will help.

That's an awesome victory to log all the calories! I know when I was binging for what seems like forever I never logged & should have to make my eyes opened to all of the stuff I was eating.

Do you think it could be from your headache issues?
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Since it is a holiday and we don't have many providers at our clinic, we decided to have a breakfast bar at work. We brought in griddles, eggs, pancake mix, bacon, turkey bacon and coffee. I am challenged today! I want to go cook and eat all the things. I have been good though. I brought in my protein pancake mix, made my pancakes and had them this morning. Just had a morning snack of a scrambled egg and a piece of turkey bacon. I am logging it all so I don't go overboard.

Sounds awesome!

What kind of protein powder is your favorite to put in your pancakes?

I have some pancake mix from About Time and it is really good. I have the cinnamon spice and chocolate chip flavors. So Yummy!!!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I ate nearly 4,000 calories yesterday... :o:#:/ I logged it all. That's my only victory. Hard reset today. I'm at work, so that will help.

Been there before. You got this. All that weight training makes a hungry girl!! I can't seem to keep myself out of the oatmeal cookies I made last Saturday. Good news, there are not many left. If I eat two of them can I call that breakfast? Maybe I should sneak in some protein powder when I make them so I can make them better for me?

You and me both. Lately my calorie intake has been all homemade cookies and very little protein! As amazing as my spice cookies taste, they definitely aren't protein-heavy. :p
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    My little lad turned one yesterday! He really enjoyed his cake.

He's also started taking his first wobbly steps. Baby days are well and truly over.

Happy birthday!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    #ootd
    ycmd3hckxl8c.jpg

You look great! What does ootd mean?
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    #ootd
    ycmd3hckxl8c.jpg

Outfit of the day
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    My little lad turned one yesterday! He really enjoyed his cake.

He's also started taking his first wobbly steps. Baby days are well and truly over.

Happy birthday little guy!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    My husband is a loud bed partner. :unamused:

I have one of those too. My next major furniture purchase will be a comfy couch.

Me three, I have ear plugs now. They work a treat!

I am such a light sleeper, I don't know if they would work well for me. Plus, I am the first one out of bed in the morning when the alarm goes off. If I couldn't hear it, I would be late constantly!!! Now, I am just exhausted constantly... :/

I hear my alarm through my earplugs. And it's not particularly loud, a nice pleasant "ringtone" on my phone. I'm a light sleeper, too.

I set an alarm on my fitbit and it vibrates, so I guess I never thought to worry about that.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    My husband is a loud bed partner. :unamused:

I'm assuming you mean sleeping partner because of the :unamused: face, but I'm sure they'll be some fun comments on this one... ;):DB)

No, he wasn't even sleeping. He. Was. Just. Breathing. He's just so loud about EVERYTHING. He breathes loud, sleeps loud, eats loud ( :rage: ), listens to music too loud. He's just loud.

Ok, so not so fun

Is he Italian? :p

English and Native American, which is the prime combination for mouth-breathing snore machine.

If it wasn't true, I would be offended :wink:
  • TMW2119
    TMW2119 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I can't stop watching Freelee on Youtube. I have zero interest in following her advice. It is more like being hooked on a reality tv show.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    wann2119 wrote: »
    I can't stop watching Freelee on Youtube. I have zero interest in following her advice. It is more like being hooked on a reality tv show.

I don't see how anyone could eat as many bananas as she claims to.
  • TMW2119
    Options

I don't see how anyone could eat as many bananas as she claims to.

If she actually showed a video of her eating all of them, instead of skipping time, I would sit and watch no matter how long that video was. I've yet to see one yet that doesn't skip some of the eating and move on to the empty container. I would even be satisfied if the whole thing were played at double speed.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Who is she?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    #ootd
    ycmd3hckxl8c.jpg

Outfit of the day

Ahhh!
  • TMW2119
    Options

Who is she?

She gives controversial dietary advice on youtube. The basis of the diet is that you eat a lot of bananas, potatoes, and mangos. There is more to it than that, but the 30 bananas a day is what floors me.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Who is she?

She gives controversial dietary advice on youtube. The basis of the diet is that you eat a lot of bananas, potatoes, and mangos. There is more to it than that, but the 30 bananas a day is what floors me.

That can't be healthy. All that sugar? Not to mention I could never stuff down 30 bananas. And after a day of that I'd never be able to look at a banana again.
  • Lois_1989
    Options

Who is she?

That can't be healthy. All that sugar? Not to mention I could never stuff down 30 bananas. And after a day of that I'd never be able to look at a banana again.

THIS! I wonder if she has contacts with the supplier to get that many bananas in a week. You would look a bit odd with that many bananas in your shopping trolley wouldn't you?
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    There is some judgement in this thread, but it isn't directed at the thread itself.

When I'm out for my walk/run, I mouth off (in my head) to anyone who looks at me weird as they drive by. Sometimes they don't even have to look at me.

"Oh, look at you driving by in your car. Why aren't you out here walking too?"

Umm...because our neighborhood isn't within walking distance to anything and they aren't homeschool moms who can take walks in the middle of the day.

"Yes, I did just break a sweat jogging a pace that is as slow as the internet in the 90s. At least I'm sweating."

Its like I suddenly forget that I drive a car too and I get all judgmental that they aren't on foot. Half of them could even be on their way to the gym! I know I do this because of insecurities. It takes 14-15 minutes for me to go one mile. It certainly isn't coming from a place of feeling like a winner.

Yeah, I do the same thing if I'm honest. I had some guy in a van shout something at me when I was out one day, I didn't hear what he said because I had headphones in, but it made me very self-conscious for a long time after that. I stuck to walking/jogging in parks.

For all I know it could have been encouragement, but my cynical mind tells me otherwise.

Oh, and I break a sweat fast walking, so no biggy on that front. :wink:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Who is she?

Definitely this!

I'm hoping if she doesn't actually eat all of the bananas that she doesn't waste them & gives them to the poor.