Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handy
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I don't mind clowns, but those puppets are creepy.

Reminds me of that episode of Angel with the puppets... SO CREEPY.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Confession: I read a FB post (probably made up) about how these parents spoke in a fake English accent all the time at home so that their kid would grow up speaking like a Cockney flowergirl. While I think that's a little much, I must admit that I have taken to doing the evil genius laugh (mwah-ha-ha) whenever I'm in the presence of my daughter and something is funny. My hope is that she ends up adopting that as her normal laugh. It will serve her well in the coming years as she works toward total world domination.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Kalici wrote: »
    Final confession, I HATE, HATE, HATE when people tell me I am really tall. I know seeing a woman at 6'0 is not average but I already know so please stop pointing out the obvious.

People seem to do this with anything they deem is different. The two I hear most often are, "You're really short" and "You've got long hair". Then they stare at you intensely waiting for a response, but what are you supposed to say there? They haven't left you an opening. I've started switching it up a little. Yep, they chopped my legs off last night! Nope, my legs go from the floor all the way up to my *kitten*. Ah, I didn't realize my hair transplant was a success. Shh, you'll wake my hair up and it gets angry.

I had a dream last night where there was a very tall man with very long hair. I stuffed down my urge to comment on his height & hair, and I'm sure it was a result of y'all's comments on this thread. Nothing happened with the man, though. Not even eye contact.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Confession: I read a FB post (probably made up) about how these parents spoke in a fake English accent all the time at home so that their kid would grow up speaking like a Cockney flowergirl. While I think that's a little much, I must admit that I have taken to doing the evil genius laugh (mwah-ha-ha) whenever I'm in the presence of my daughter and something is funny. My hope is that she ends up adopting that as her normal laugh. It will serve her well in the coming years as she works toward total world domination.
    As the proud owner of a husband who chuckles manically when he's tired, and three teenagers who have grown up with him doing this, I can guarantee that she WILL adopt this habit. No matter what your wife has to say about it.

Also, since we're ex-pat Brits living in Canada, our kids can slip into the Cockney accent whenever they choose. Although my daughter tends to prefer Chav over Cockney (innit).
  • kdoodlethug
    kdoodlethug Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    I wear the same stinky workout clothes for several days without washing. Ewww gross, I know. Always change my socks though lol

I do this too but I've told myself I can't buy more workout clothes yet because I have just started. I want to be committed to this but I haven't made it a habit yet so I don't want to spend money if I could still go off track. >.<
  • landfish
    landfish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I hiked enchanted rock for 4 1/2 hours with my husband and daughter the other day. While hiking I saw thinner, fitter, people looking at me with their judgy eyes, like a fatty couldn't possibly be hiking these parts. That hike netted me 4567 (we all know the calorie counts are off, yes?) calories so I ate a Wendy's large chili, baked potato with sour cream and butter AND a jr bacon cheeseburger. I also had a chocolate frosty to top it all off.

The fit, skinny people serve a purpose. Predators know our *kitten* can't run so we'll have to fight. They don't have time for that nonsense. Seriously, have you ever seen a bear attack a fat person?

The skinny, fit ones will go running off. Now the predators know they can outrun them, so all they have to do is tag along at an easy jog for a little while till the skinny people get tired. Then they are easy to take down.

Better for all involved really. Well, maybe not the skinny person.
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    landfish wrote: »
    I hiked enchanted rock for 4 1/2 hours with my husband and daughter the other day. While hiking I saw thinner, fitter, people looking at me with their judgy eyes, like a fatty couldn't possibly be hiking these parts. That hike netted me 4567 (we all know the calorie counts are off, yes?) calories so I ate a Wendy's large chili, baked potato with sour cream and butter AND a jr bacon cheeseburger. I also had a chocolate frosty to top it all off.

The fit, skinny people serve a purpose. Predators know our *kitten* can't run so we'll have to fight. They don't have time for that nonsense. Seriously, have you ever seen a bear attack a fat person?

The skinny, fit ones will go running off. Now the predators know they can outrun them, so all they have to do is tag along at an easy jog for a little while till the skinny people get tired. Then they are easy to take down.

This is genius.
  • Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My family went to the zoo last weekend and spent around 6 hours there. I logged 4.5 hours of slow walking to see how many calories I burned. When I saw how much I supposedly burned I was fine with going to the buffet to eat dinner.
  • emerald_gecko1975
    emerald_gecko1975 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Awesome! I never thought of it that way...thanks for the laugh!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options

The problem with this is assuming that skinny people are fit and that fat people are not.

I am fat, but I am also FAST and have good endurance. I know a lot of skinny people who can't even begin to keep up with me.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I increased my goal by 50 calories so I don't go over today. Although to be fair, my deficit was probably a bit too big anyway.
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Reese's peanut butter chocolate spread is the devil.
  • MoreFabbLessFlab
    MoreFabbLessFlab Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I made my own "prancercize" playlist and am infatuated with this lady (minus the camel toe)

https://youtu.be/o-50GjySwew

here she is with a very "passionate" man.
    https://youtu.be/cIXIZ_8aGM8
  • MoreFabbLessFlab
    MoreFabbLessFlab Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm sat here at work for 5 hours now and have played FB Bingo for the greater of 4.75 hours. I will keep playing too until I leave.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I logged onto my work computer today to do some stuff I procrastinated all week only to come here and read the last 137 posts instead.
  • KatieLK14
    KatieLK14 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Had a dream about frozen yogurt last night
  • metermaid11
    metermaid11 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Confessions: It has taken me a whole week, but I have finally read every post in this thread, from page 1 to 199, while at work. Oops.
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Also, when people use 'myself' instead of 'I' or 'me' it makes me feel like incinerating something.

Oh yes!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Confessions: It has taken me a whole week, but I have finally read every post in this thread, from page 1 to 199, while at work. Oops.

Nice job. That was the last post of page 199, too.