Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• meljustcole
    meljustcole Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    [/quote]My teeth were in pretty bad shape for a while (I stopped being an idiot and had them checked out thankfully) and could hurt whenever I ate a lot of ice cream, sweets, or soda. It never stopped me though!

It was pretty severe. I'd never had it before until this Summer. I was binging on sweets and cheddar cheese (both major favorites of mine to overeat) way too often. It was so bad it kept me up at night and it hurt to do dishes or when taking a shower. So, I did some research and omitted the 2 things on the list of eczema triggers that I'd been overly enjoying and within a month, it was clear. No more eczema. Now, if I even have one piece of full fat cheddar (or any rich cheese) or any candy, the next day I'll have a little patch of blisters and know that I'd better cut the crap!! :neutral_face: I suppose it's nature's way of keeping me on track! ;)

• ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    landfish wrote: »
    Yeesh. Sorry about that.

It's been a hard day... At least tomorrow will be better.
  • landfish
    landfish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    No matter how low my life has gotten, there has always been a tomorrow.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I just finished a very rough week, mentally and physically.....I just ate FOUR donuts.....I do not think I have ever eaten more than two in a sitting before my whole life.....back on track tomorrow though! Thank God this week is over! Or the last couple weeks really!
  • Larissa_NY
    Larissa_NY Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I ate three lemon poppy seed muffins today. That wound up being ALL I ate from lunchtime on, because the wheat in them made me so sick that I don't even want to think about food. No protein macro target for me. :(
  • roxyyrainy123
    roxyyrainy123 Posts: 44 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I chose to drink wine over eating lunch and most of breakfast :\ Meaning I premeditated not just having ONE glass :( ugh moderation issues..
  • landfish
    Options
    Was it good wine?
  • roxyyrainy123
    roxyyrainy123 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    landfish wrote: »
    Was it good wine?

Very good Cabernet Sauvignon :#
  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I weight myself up to six or seven times a day. Mostly for fun - I only take my weight in the morning (naked) seriously.

I only record losses. :p If I gain, I just don't record again until I'm back to a loss.

I hate water. So much.
  • eyejohnson62
    eyejohnson62 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am quite enjoying this thread so thought I would post for the first time here.

There are 2 men where I work that weigh on the north side of 300 lbs. I will attend meetings in which one or both will be there usually once a week.

My confession is that I will always sit next to one of them at the meetings as it makes me feel skinny (am 220 lbs.down from 240).

• debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    quote="debrag12;31778237"]
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Divia09 wrote: »
    I love chick Fil-a nuggets they are my weakness

Bigot chicken?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! That is exactly what I thought when I read the two posts here about that place! UGH

*kitten* chick fil a.

Agreed. Never been there. Never will.

Let's not get judgy! I choose not to go there, but I don't particularly care if anyone else goes. The food is bangin' and those shakes...they bring me to the yard every time. Responsible consumerism can only go so far. If we boycotted every place that has ever done something we are personally against, no one would buy anything and we'd all starve to death.

Oh, I'm not judgy about it. I don't care if anybody else goes there, I choose not to. I also haven't been to a Wal-Mart in years and years. I haven't missed them a bit, and I'm sure they don't miss me either.

Now, if only I could think of a reason to boycott Hershey...

For me the taste of Hershey is enough to boycott it.

I'm British and when I tasted Hershey's for the first time I thought it tasted like vomit. Not vomit as in gross and I just didn't like it.. vomit as in literal sick, like the aftertaste I have in mouth when I've puked. I've tried it again since and I still think the same thing.

I like Hershey's Though lot's of people hated it I thought. It is no way as nice as galaxy (Dove in some countries), made by Mars (always thought it was cadburys)

Confession: I hate clowns, puppets & adults dressed up as characters but I love me some Barney & Big Bird!

I hate clowns, mascots people dressed up as characters and Santa Claus. I have an extreme irrational fear of those people. The only exception are Disney Princesses. [/quote]

It's more people dressed up in full on animal suits etc rather than just a costume when I can actually see their face.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    When I was a teen, my parents bought my brother and I one of these tubs from the equivalent of Costco:

Sour-Warheads-Tub--pTRU1-17074590dt.jpg

My brother and I ate the whole lot in a day and a half and burnt off our tastebuds because of the citric acid. I couldn't taste a thing for over a month and I actually believe they never really recovered and that's why I now eat my food with heaps of salt, pepper, chilli etc, because I can't taste subtle flavours.
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I increased my goal by 50 calories so I don't go over today. Although to be fair, my deficit was probably a bit too big anyway.
    threnjen wrote: »
    It puts me in a pissy mood when I go down in the morning and there are dirty dishes on the kitchen counter. And I'm fed up with my husband for NEVER helping with dishes after dinner. I'm a stay at home mom, not a maid.

And man flu. I hate man flu.

Amen sister. To all of this.

I love mine dearly, but I do wish he would:
    Wipe the surfaces down after cutting tomatoes
    Rinse his milkshake glass
    Rinse the bath after use!

I am not his maid!
  • trish56832
    trish56832 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    So I tossed my fit bit in the dryer on fluff just so I could beat them....

Oh, I really wish that you hadn't mentioned that this works...

My dad and I are in a FitBit death match. He constantly beats me, even when I am up around 100,000 steps for the week--50 freaking miles!

Tempting...

Confession- when I'm losing a fitbit challenge I often consider putting it on my dogs leg and playing some catch with him ;)
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I'm secretly thankful for my hand eczema because it's triggered by excess sugar and dairy consumption, so I always know when I've gone overboard!!!! LOL!!!

Scratches finger... Makes note to cut down on sugar and dairy...

Mine is pretty terrible at the moment, been going back and forth between VA, where it's dry and my hands crack painfully, and the UK, where it's damp and I get itchy, horrible little blisters. My diet has also been getting steadily more terrible in the last 6 months I've been working away, and it was clearing up a bit last summer.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I weight myself up to six or seven times a day. Mostly for fun - I only take my weight in the morning (naked) seriously.

I only record losses. :p If I gain, I just don't record again until I'm back to a loss.

I hate water. So much.

I only recorded losses too - now I only record if I am within my maintenance range - but I only weight myself every other week.

I'm also not that fond of water, but add infustions to it and have discovered that lukewarm herbal tea with some Truvia in it is not bad. I'm regularly at about 10 to 12 glasses a day.

My confession: I'm working with a biofeedback therapist for insomnia - last year I would have poo pooed this, but It is definitely working.
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I am quite enjoying this thread so thought I would post for the first time here.

There are 2 men where I work that weigh on the north side of 300 lbs. I will attend meetings in which one or both will be there usually once a week.

My confession is that I will always sit next to one of them at the meetings as it makes me feel skinny (am 220 lbs.down from 240).

My husband was 6'5" and 300 pounds when I met him. I was 5'8" 165 with huge boobs and very broad shoulders. I tease him I married him because next to him, I always feel petite. Even when I weighed 292. I think that is the reason I was so surprised about how big I had gotten.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I learned pretty early on, not go go chasin waterfalls, to stick to the rivers and the lakes that I'm used to.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    This morning, I find myself contemplating how Greek yogurt and pom arils would taste on top of a whole-grain waffle.

I will probably not have the waffle. Probably.
  • landfish
    Options
    My wife brought home Popeye's Biscuits last night. The struggle is real.