Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• cdcruizer05
    cdcruizer05 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I've eaten really bad these last few days I've gained about 7 lbs back...
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I feel like I want to eat everything in sight today .. but I haven't. I have to weigh in tomorrow which is part of the reason to not snarf down food. It sucks. I skipped my walking today which all those miles usually kill my appetite for the most part. I have a sore swollen big toe (boo!) and the weather was less than cooperative today. So I feel semi justified in not walking.

It was a long day. I was tired all day, work makes me feel unappreciated at times.
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    If I could get a dollar for every minute I spend on these forums I would be able to quit my job!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I keep talking myself into and out of working out tonight. I do HIIT 3 times a week in the fitness room at work and tonight is my 3rd time. I have a lot of stuff to do after work and I don't want to be all sweaty and gross while running round and trying on clothes. #fitnessproblems
  • dearmrsowl
    dearmrsowl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Confession #1 I wanted to go to bed an hour ago but couldn't because I wanted to finish reading all the comments in this thread.
    Confession #2 When I get paid next week I will spend way too much on that White Chocolate Peanut Butter due to me living in Germany and having to order it online. Even though I don't know what it tastes like I'm craving it.
    Confession #3 I'm afraid to jump in on this thread because this is my first post ever on MFP and an English speaking community.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I find it hard to stay focused
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    dearmrsowl wrote: »
    Confession #1 I wanted to go to bed an hour ago but couldn't because I wanted to finish reading all the comments in this thread.
    Confession #2 When I get paid next week I will spend way too much on that White Chocolate Peanut Butter due to me living in Germany and having to order it online. Even though I don't know what it tastes like I'm craving it.
    Confession #3 I'm afraid to jump in on this thread because this is my first post ever on MFP and an English speaking community.

Oh, there is no turning back now!
    I saw the White Chocolate Peanut Butter at the store yesterday and talked myself out of buying it. It was $3.49 usd for a pretty small jar. (and surprisingly fewer calories per serving than the peanut butter I already have)
  • dearmrsowl
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »

Oh, there is no turning back now!
    I saw the White Chocolate Peanut Butter at the store yesterday and talked myself out of buying it. It was $3.49 usd for a pretty small jar. (and surprisingly fewer calories per serving than the peanut butter I already have)

Including shipping a 16oz jar will cost me at around $12. But I'm pretty sure it's worth it.

Confession: Today my mom was making cake when I took a break from my work out to get some water. When I walked into the kitchen I couldn't help to lick the batter off the whisk. And no, I didn't log it.

• smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Confession: No idea who Ron Swanson is.

This makes me sad, @quiksylver296

I know, @MoHousdon . I thought we were complete twinsies. My excuse is that I don't watch much TV.

I don't either, but Parks & Rec was one of my favorites. I'm sad it's over and I will rewatch all episodes on Netflix and cry all over again.

I am going to be off work for two weeks in May for surgery. I guess I will have to watch this b/c I confess I have never watched it

• dearmrsowl
    Options

I know, @MoHousdon . I thought we were complete twinsies. My excuse is that I don't watch much TV.

I don't either, but Parks & Rec was one of my favorites. I'm sad it's over and I will rewatch all episodes on Netflix and cry all over again.

I felt embarrassed about crying as much as I did when Leslie and Ben got married.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I find it hard to stay focused

I could have written this confession today.

• MoHousdon
    Options

I felt embarrassed about crying as much as I did when Leslie and Ben got married.

I never, and I mean NEVER, apologize for how emotionally involved I get with fictitious characters. I bawled like an infant when Parenthood ended. My husband was concerned. I can't help it. I feel like I personally know these people and I'm personally invested in EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEIR LIVES.

• Bsabido83
    Options
    Last time i lost weigth, before this i used to one a week indulge in alot of stupid things i felt like eating and soend the rest of the night puking it out and crying thankfully i grew out of it -_-
  • MoHousdon
    Options

I am going to be off work for two weeks in May for surgery. I guess I will have to watch this b/c I confess I have never watched it

It's wonderfully witty and smart and heartfelt. It's also just a great, great show. Extremely well written.

• FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I just made peanut butter marshmallow popcorn balls and had to limit myself to one. I am hoping to have one again tomorrow and have my boyfriend go through the rest!

Confession: I suspect I might have a mild case of agoraphobia. It is miserable trying to go to the grocery store when it is packed with people. Panic sneaks up on me, and it's the worst when I get in line with people in front and behind me. I feel like I don't have anywhere to go, and I've had a panic attack in class (and passed out) before and it was embarrassing enough for me to fear having another one out in public!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »

Try revisiting the Braggs vinegar thread.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    @dearmrsowl -your English is great! Probably a lot better than some where English is their first language :neutral:
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    JPW1990 wrote: »

Try revisiting the Braggs vinegar thread.

20120406070829-45b1512f.gif
  • SportySpice87
    SportySpice87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i sniff the toilet paper after i wipe my butt