Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I learned pretty early on, not go go chasin waterfalls, to stick to the rivers and the lakes that I'm used to.

One of my favourite songs
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I usually hold my poop for the gym so I don't have to stink my bathroom and use my toilet paper.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I usually hold my poop for the gym so I don't have to stink my bathroom and use my toilet paper.

I'd much rather use a toilet where I know who's bum has been on it...
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

Me too. I usually hover when I use public toilets.
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

I save it for work. Nothing like getting essentially paid to poo. One of my colleagues likes to calculate how much he would be paid for the time he spent dropping the kids off at the pool.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

They're cleaned all the time, I don't worry about it, lol. But I'm not a germaphobe.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm mad that I have to go visit my sister at college today because I will miss a big soccer game with one of my favorite teams versus our biggest rival. I'm going to try not to check the score and just watch it when I get home.

I haven't worked out since Wednesday (bad hip flexor, so no cardio :( ) which demotivates me to eat well. I've eaten like crap and we're taking my sister out to eat here and it's going to be so good. Check out THIS menu:

http://mikesplacerestaurant.com/menu/

I have really let my eating side of being healthy go once I hit losing 21 lbs. I've still been using my scale as normal, but I'm eating more junk than I was before. I had a raspberry jelly donut and a blueberry muffin last night.

I hate that my mom works late because she comes home and eats and it makes me want to eat, too. A lot of times she goes to the 24-hour Giant Eagle and gets boneless wings, fried rice, and potstickers (which I love). She works at a donut shop and is allowed to bring home a dozen donuts every shift. It is so hard to not have any of it. I know I'm responsible for what I put in my mouth.

I'm a much better eater when I'm working out.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    I learned pretty early on, not go go chasin waterfalls, to stick to the rivers and the lakes that I'm used to.

What's your stance on makin phony calls?
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have never had a hangover or been drunk. This is not for lack of trying.
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have never had a hangover or been drunk. This is not for lack of trying.

I've never had a hangover either, no matter how wasted I've gotten...
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    The first time I moved to a high-altitude area (10,000 feet) I was warned to be careful about drinking as alcohol can have more of an effect if you are not acclimated.

My thought was--yay! Maybe I can finally get drunk!

I went to a party where the alcohol was free and I had a safe ride home. Between white wine and very large Cuba Libres, I had something like 15 drinks.

I felt good, but I wasn't drunk. The next morning--nothing. I felt totally fine. I sort of gave up after that.
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Confession: I am so obsessed with college basketball that I have literally done nothing today or yesterday but sit on my couch and watch the tournament games...but I did work out this morning, so, it's ok, right?!
  • landfish
    landfish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    yesimpson wrote: »

I save it for work. Nothing like getting essentially paid to poo. One of my colleagues likes to calculate how much he would be paid for the time he spent dropping the kids off at the pool.

A bunch of my friends do this. They call it a PWS. Paid Work s***. I'm salaried so I'm pretty much always pooping on my boss's time.
  • Francl27
    Options

I got drunk once when I was 18, in England when I was staying with people there (you can drink at 18 there). 3 pints of Guiness on an empty stomach. Didn't throw up but I got the worst hangover and I haven't got drunk once since (or had a sip of Guiness either).

And I confess that I don't understand at all how people can get drunk on purpose after that.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    I was 19--Ecuador.
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    landfish wrote: »

A bunch of my friends do this. They call it a PWS. Paid Work s***. I'm salaried so I'm pretty much always pooping on my boss's time.

Haha I'm glad it's not just the people in my office!
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

I save it for work. Nothing like getting essentially paid to poo.

There's an app for that:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poopsalary&hl=en
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options

I'm 24 and I've never had alcohol. Not a sip. I saw alcohol screw up people and families growing up, plus I've just never been interested. Never been interested in smoking, either.
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options

I've never had a hangover either, no matter how wasted I've gotten...

Same here
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I've had a couple hangovers. I've thrown up a couple times too... Ew!