Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Geez I have to catch up on this thread.

Confession- I rarely add anyone to my friends list. I decline most requests.

First of all, I am a recovering binge eater, and I log.my.binges. So I need any friends on my list to not be delicate fainting couch types. (YES, I SAID A WHOLE BOX OF CLUB CRACKERS. Dont be a hater)

Also- I like all my friends to be honest, daily loggers. I delete friends who dont regularily log in , dont comment, and barely use the site.

Also also- I am painfully shy, and I really put myself out there with my MFP friends. I prefer a small group of supportive friends then a large number of silent ones.

So glad I'm one of the chosen few. I love looking at your diary. Club crackers and all! :smiley:

• Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for Easter because my mom bought Marie Callender's Coconut Cream Pie and French Silk Pie. They're so fattening with a ton of sugar...but I'm going to make sure that I have some of both.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Well this is happening
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Well this is happening

So great.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Well this is happening

Oh yeah. Already went there. No words...
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hockey, huh? I'm a Habs fan. Who's against me? ;)

Keep calm and Carey on! Go Habs!!!!
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Well this is happening

Pretty funny stuff right there!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    Well this is happening

Pretty funny stuff right there!

Myfitnesspal keeps me sane :)
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Confession: I put in about two hours of actual work this morning, and now I'm mentally checked out at work. I just need to make it to an acceptable departure time this afternoon, and I'm blowing this popsicle stand.

My office has this idiotic policy of "surprise" letting people out early on days like Good Friday, as well as the day before holiday weekends. The problem is that since everyone knows it's coming (it doesn't actually affect me, but people who have a required 9-5 type schedule), starting at about noon (or before) no one does anything but talk about when they are going to be let out.

They should just have an official "day ends at 2" policy for these days. But no, it's supposed to be a fun surprise that you get out early.

My boss usually let's us go an hour early on long weekends. Yesterday, he came in to my office at 4 and told me to go home. I asked if the other guys were leaving and he told me he sent them home at 3 and he had just been at the back drinking with his buddy. I could tell he was drunk and told him I would lock up. He handed me $270 cash and told me to have a good weekened. Fifteen minutes later, after I had locked up, I went to gas up my van and he was at the station with his friend. He saw me and paid for my gas.

My confession: I am thinking I should buy him a case of beer as a thank-you, because I find him very generous when he is drunk
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Confession: I skipped over all the posts about hockey. I've never watched a game and not one part of those posts made sense to me lol

Ditto
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Confession: I put in about two hours of actual work this morning, and now I'm mentally checked out at work. I just need to make it to an acceptable departure time this afternoon, and I'm blowing this popsicle stand.

My office has this idiotic policy of "surprise" letting people out early on days like Good Friday, as well as the day before holiday weekends. The problem is that since everyone knows it's coming (it doesn't actually affect me, but people who have a required 9-5 type schedule), starting at about noon (or before) no one does anything but talk about when they are going to be let out.

They should just have an official "day ends at 2" policy for these days. But no, it's supposed to be a fun surprise that you get out early.

My boss usually let's us go an hour early on long weekends. Yesterday, he came in to my office at 4 and told me to go home. I asked if the other guys were leaving and he told me he sent them home at 3 and he had just been at the back drinking with his buddy. I could tell he was drunk and told him I would lock up. He handed me $270 cash and told me to have a good weekened. Fifteen minutes later, after I had locked up, I went to gas up my van and he was at the station with his friend. He saw me and paid for my gas.

My confession: I am thinking I should buy him a case of beer as a thank-you, because I find him very generous when he is drunk

In a sense - he would be paying for it himself since he gave you the money, DO IT!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Oh my gosh! I want your boss. Awesome!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

I can't see it :(
    is it gone now?
    I missed it!!! :'(
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I can't see it :(
    is it gone now?
    I missed it!!! :'(

deleted by the mods. bummer.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Okay, to follow up my comment about the silly surprise get out early policy, the person who sends these out for some reason doesn't have a support person do it (the surprise, I guess) but also can't seem to figure out how to do a new message or change the subject line, so we got informed about the early go home hours on a message that says Happy New Year.
  • arkham_ma
    arkham_ma Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Since this is about confessions...

I have a coworker, about 20 years older than me, about the same height, and overweight.

I've overheard him in the past telling people that his doctor has told him he has high cholesterol & high blood pressure, but says he won't take medication, calling it "crap".

Listening to him breathe like he's just run a marathon while sitting at his desk, watching him eat fast food for lunch every day...I'm secretly watching & waiting for the day he has a heart attack or stroke...
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I'd leave my husband for Ron Swanson. (Yes, he knows)

I LOVE Ron Swanson.

• JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Well this is happening

Ugh, i was purposely not opening that one so I could get stuff done. Now the yellow numbers are going to taunt me until I read it.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    My 6 year old daughter came out with a nightmare while I was watching Game of Thrones the other day. We were re-watching in anticipation of the new ones in a couple weeks, so she came out to Dany having her dragons burn that slave master in Astapor (?). She thought it was the coolest and I had to basically drag her back to bed. Now she keeps asking me to braid her hair like "the dragon lady".
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Confession: No idea who Ron Swanson is.

This makes me sad, @quiksylver296