Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options

That was highly entertaining. It boggles me that people can be so ignorant.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession: I put in about two hours of actual work this morning, and now I'm mentally checked out at work. I just need to make it to an acceptable departure time this afternoon, and I'm blowing this popsicle stand.

I'd blame it on Easter...but I'm like this every Friday day.

Exactly. I double-checked my hours this week. I'm "working through lunch" and outta here at 1:10!
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options

*insert head exploding gif*

How do these people survive in real life?!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I'm very worried about the future of the human race.

It's not even 11am, I have 700 calories left for the day and strongly considering buying some cheesecake for lunch, or having a nice lunch out. Because PMS. I had a great workout and going to do some gardening now to help 'justifying' it.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options

Seriously! She's being nasty to people who are simply answering her question!
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »

There is no survival of the fittest anymore and the gene pool hasn't been chlorinated which means it is just filled with stupid. At least we know of one person who wouldn't survive the zombie apocalypse.

• TheVogonVegan
    TheVogonVegan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    I am really getting excited about this trip to Mordor now. I was thinking we have to set some parameters.... does running count or just walking? Does someone win if they get there first like the king of the mountain badge in Strava? Or stage jerseys like the Tour de France? Or whomever has the fastest average time? Do we track using an app like runtastic?

Too intense? My brother recently posted on Facebook I could take the fun out of a circus act in something I posted I thought was funny. (Yes I am not talking to him now). So maybe I should just follow whomever takes the lead on establishing the group. ;-)

*edited for screwing up the quoting on my phone.

I wanna go too! =D I watch the full extended editions often enough that with the time I've spent with them I could have probably walked to Mordor already. -_-

• TheVogonVegan
    TheVogonVegan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I want to punch people who 'can't possibly eat more than 1200 calories because they are so full' in the face.

ME TOO! UGH! Unless you are an infant if you tell me you feel "full" after 1200 calories per day in the sense that you couldn't eat another bite, I'll call you a dirty liar or you have some sort of health thing (that's different of course).
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    mziegler01 wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    I am really getting excited about this trip to Mordor now. I was thinking we have to set some parameters.... does running count or just walking? Does someone win if they get there first like the king of the mountain badge in Strava? Or stage jerseys like the Tour de France? Or whomever has the fastest average time? Do we track using an app like runtastic?

Too intense? My brother recently posted on Facebook I could take the fun out of a circus act in something I posted I thought was funny. (Yes I am not talking to him now). So maybe I should just follow whomever takes the lead on establishing the group. ;-)

*edited for screwing up the quoting on my phone.

I wanna go too! =D I watch the full extended editions often enough that with the time I've spent with them I could have probably walked to Mordor already. -_-

Eowyn Challenge
    DayZero Project
    Endomondo
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Galligak wrote: »
    Here's my confession (mind you I'm in college). My roommate is rather small, but she eats like crap all the time (I mean 2 pop tarts, an oatmeal cream pie, a day and either take-out or fried food for dinner). She's constantly complaining how she's gaining weight, she's added at least 15-20 pounds since August, but she refuses to workout or change her eating. I on the other hand am 190, eat healthy, whole foods, track my calories, and go to the gym. Yet she belittles me because she's the thinner of us two and says rude things about how I come back all sweaty (although she's usually asleep when I get back since I go so early in the morning to the gym). So I call my mom to let out my stress about it... Yes, I'm a college student who calls her mom to complain about my school yard bully of a roommate.

I want to hug you. Sorry if you're not a huggy type person.

• quiksylver296
    Options

Seriously! She's being nasty to people who are simply answering her question!

And the part about "I have so much money I can waste it on whatever I want" :/ She's twenty-three with a small child in her profile photo. I doubt it, very much...
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Ate an entire box of Girl Scout Thin mints in the car before I got home and told the family I forgot to pick up a box.
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Confession: I miss @tincanonastring and the humor he brings to the boards via peeps. I know I'm not alone in this!

You are sooooo not alone! Come back "tincan"!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

Confession: these kinds of threads make me laugh so hard, I apologize but I can't help it!
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Confession: I just woke up after over sleeping and having a dream about a big ol' bag of gummy bears. I was thinking about going to the store and picking them up, but today was also my weigh in day. I lost 1.2 pounds since last week, so I'm hoping that's enough to persuade me to NOT get the gummy bears.

I keep telling myself "It's ok, I can just eat a handful a day!" But I know how well THAT'S going to work out for me...
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Confession: I skipped over all the posts about hockey. I've never watched a game and not one part of those posts made sense to me lol
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »

Confession: these kinds of threads make me laugh so hard, I apologize but I can't help it!

I usually stay out of stuff like that, but if the OP is particularly ridiculous and starts being offensive, I can't help but chime in.

What a terrible thing to waste money on, even if you don't mind wasting money, as she so politely pointed out.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »

I usually stay out of stuff like that, but if the OP is particularly ridiculous and starts being offensive, I can't help but chime in.

What a terrible thing to waste money on, even if you don't mind wasting money, as she so politely pointed out.

I'm the same way I usually just read them and go on my way but this one is ridiculous!