Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I convinced my husband to take a "social" dance class with me tonight. HA! He might be more excited than me.

I've tried several times to get mine to do that, and he ADAMANTLY refuses. :'(
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I convinced my husband to take a "social" dance class with me tonight. HA! He might be more excited than me.

Hurray! Any tips for the rest of us in getting ore husbands to do this?
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options

Awwwwwwwww that's sweet! I would love to do a class like that eventually :)

So we've been looking at condo's on and off just to see what's in the market, we may have to wait a year due to the way the BC program is set up which means more time to save etc.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Hubby bought me this shirt
    9zh797nw8ui3.jpg

In case you can't read it. The quote said
    "Without ice cream there would be darkness & chaos"

Love it!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    9zh797nw8ui3.jpg

Love it!

Me, too!!
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    9zh797nw8ui3.jpg

That is adorable, love it!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options

How did it go?
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

How did it go?

We had to reschedule for next Wednesday because I managed to throw my back out yesterday just walking at lunchtime. That'll teach me. LOL
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options

How did it go?

We had to reschedule for next Wednesday because I managed to throw my back out yesterday just walking at lunchtime. That'll teach me. LOL

Aw no! That's just typical! I'm sorry, I hope you feel better soon.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

How did it go?

Oh, no! What a bummer!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

How did it go?

Ouch!! I know how that feels. Everything is great, then you twist one inch the wrong direction and you are out of commisson!! I hope it gets better soon!!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I went to my chiropractor last night and when I walked in he was talking to his previous appointment about the "blood type diet." Pretty sure I rolled my eyes out loud. Then he began to ask me about my powerlifting, and he about lost his kitten when I told him I was currently on 50% carbs. He seriously asked me "What's the science behind that?" I thought, "You've got to be kidding me?!? You were just advocating the blood type diet to someone, and you want to know the 'science' behind mine?!?"

He's a really nice guy and a terrific chiropractor, but I won't be taking diet advice from him anytime soon. :D

Mine is like that too. Great at adjustments and all, but don't try and sell me the latest diet you are advertising.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I went to my chiropractor last night and when I walked in he was talking to his previous appointment about the "blood type diet." Pretty sure I rolled my eyes out loud. Then he began to ask me about my powerlifting, and he about lost his kitten when I told him I was currently on 50% carbs. He seriously asked me "What's the science behind that?" I thought, "You've got to be kidding me?!? You were just advocating the blood type diet to someone, and you want to know the 'science' behind mine?!?"

He's a really nice guy and a terrific chiropractor, but I won't be taking diet advice from him anytime soon. :D

Mine is like that too. Great at adjustments and all, but don't try and sell me the latest diet you are advertising.

Or essential oils, or...
  • raymax4
    Options

How did it go?

:s I hope you feel better soon.
  • raymax4
    Options
    My hubby asked our chiropractor what was the best way to permanently fix his back.
    Our chiropractor told him to eat well and exercise.
    Hubby was a little annoyed. I laughed.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

Or essential oils, or...

I use some of the essential oils to treat my chronic sinus issues. It's much better, IMO, than constantly being on steroids or antibiotics. I save those for when the oils just can't get the job done. Blood type diet is quackery, pure and simple. And the science behind your 50% carbs is simple: powerlifting burns more calories than most people think. You aren't picking up and putting down 100 lbs. You're doing over 300 lbs. The body needs energy for that and protein for repair when it's over. Just saying...