Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Eek @MelissaPhippsFeagins I'm glad you're ok! The only thing I'm randomly allergic to is bacon flavored pringles. My mouth swelled up, I looked like a trout for two days. Luckily that's pretty easy to avoid.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    spamarie wrote: »
    Eek @MelissaPhippsFeagins I'm glad you're ok! The only thing I'm randomly allergic to is bacon flavored pringles. My mouth swelled up, I looked like a trout for two days. Luckily that's pretty easy to avoid.

That's weirdly random. You're good with other flavors? I wonder what specific additive or flavor it is.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Competition tomorrow, peeps!!!

Here's my "I'm hoping for" numbers:

Squat - 215 lbs
    Bench - 160 lbs
    Deadlift - 245 lbs

God damn those numbers thoughhh! Meanwhile my *kitten* is struggling with 85 bench LOL
  • MissKalhan
    We move this weekend and they are calling for all the rain and potential flooding. This is going to be funnnn. Not.
  • quiksylver296
    I'm contemplating my next tattoo. I think I'm going to get something like this on my upper back after my deadlifting comp in August.

wuyksil2sbl5.jpg
  • MissKalhan
    I'm contemplating my next tattoo. I think I'm going to get something like this on my upper back after my deadlifting comp in August.

wuyksil2sbl5.jpg

I'm thinking Athena on one thigh (complete with shield, spear, helmet and Owl) similar to this but a tad more realistic and obviously with the owl uqf8gwuqjoyq.jpg and a viking warrior woman on my other thigh! Athena represents to me the calm temperament, slow to anger but is the Goddess of war but only fought for just causes and focused on strategy. She also represents wisdom. The Viking woman is the passion and drive. Both cultures were the original feminists; both had women involved in politics, women had equal rights and both had women taught in the art of war.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    @Lois_1989 I need new pens in June. Yesterday, I told two more coworkers where in my purse to find them and how to use them. I told them to drag me to the ER instead of calling 911, since we are on the hospital campus. :)
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Dear 8 lb, 6 oz. newborn infant Jesus, I am wearing white crop pants today. As you know, I am a slob. So I humbly ask that you help me to not spill anything that may stain on my pants today. Amen.

***also, thank you tiny Jesus for allowing me to still fit into said white pants.

... how do you know he is 8lb 6oz? I'm quite confused by this.

But congrats on still fitting into your white pants! And also for owning white pants. I wouldn't have the guts.

LOL, have you ever seen Talladega Nights with Will Ferrell? Funniest dinner scene ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A0-u85aAYg

No, because I would rather stab myself in the eye with a fork than watch anything with Will Ferrell in.

Sorry :#

That is about the only one I can stand. I laugh, I guess because my hubs is a Nascar fan, so I get a laugh out of it.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Update for those interested: I am still taking benadryl for the hives and ended up leaving work early. I have a headache that comes and goes - the closer I get to time for more Benadryl the more it hurts. I feel like I have run a 10k I am so tired. I know that all of this is fairly common for me in allergy exposure and my only choice is to wait it out.

I have discovered that there may be soy oil in Old El Past Taco seasoning so I am having a hamburger instead of tacos for dinner.

• quiksylver296
    Update for those interested: I am still taking benadryl for the hives and ended up leaving work early. I have a headache that comes and goes - the closer I get to time for more Benadryl the more it hurts. I feel like I have run a 10k I am so tired. I know that all of this is fairly common for me in allergy exposure and my only choice is to wait it out.

I have discovered that there may be soy oil in Old El Past Taco seasoning so I am having a hamburger instead of tacos for dinner.

McCormick's taco seasoning is pretty good. No idea on ingredients... But maybe you can find something that substitutes?

Feel better!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins

McCormick's taco seasoning is pretty good. No idea on ingredients... But maybe you can find something that substitutes?

Feel better!

I will find something. I am good at substitutes for things I can't eat.
  • quiksylver296

Feel better!

I was just googling McCormick's. It may have soy lethicin, too. Bummer.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member

Feel better!

Pinterest has loads of DIY taco seasonings. That way you know what is in it.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    crosbylee wrote: »

Feel better!

Pinterest has loads of DIY taco seasonings. That way you know what is in it.

That was going to be my first stop. :)
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Confession: I like to pretend that if I make the Nuggets from scratch that the fact I serve them frozen curly fries is negated :D lol

3heo2uuizcvg.jpg
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    We move this weekend and they are calling for all the rain and potential flooding. This is going to be funnnn. Not.

Yeah. This is my trail race prediction.
  • Oberon21
    Competition tomorrow, peeps!!!

Here's my "I'm hoping for" numbers:

Squat - 215 lbs
    Bench - 160 lbs
    Deadlift - 245 lbs

Ypu will do amazing! Videos!
  • Oberon21
    Dear 8 lb, 6 oz. newborn infant Jesus, I am wearing white crop pants today. As you know, I am a slob. So I humbly ask that you help me to not spill anything that may stain on my pants today. Amen.

***also, thank you tiny Jesus for allowing me to still fit into said white pants.

... how do you know he is 8lb 6oz? I'm quite confused by this.

But congrats on still fitting into your white pants! And also for owning white pants. I wouldn't have the guts.

LOL, have you ever seen Talladega Nights with Will Ferrell? Funniest dinner scene ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A0-u85aAYg

No, because I would rather stab myself in the eye with a fork than watch anything with Will Ferrell in.

Sorry :#

This. Will Farrell and Adam Sandler
  • Oberon21
    edited May 2017

I had to bleach mine after Monday. They had a close encounter with my coffee. Congratulations on fitting in them.

How did they not turn yellow after bleaching?
  • Oberon21
    spamarie wrote: »
    Only 12 week scan so they can't tell gender that early, but we probably won't find out anyway. I enjoy a surprise and all our newborn stash is unisex anyway.

I would want to be surprised too.