Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Will this day never end....

Oh I had a day like that the other day. It seemed like the clock was stuck at 4.50. Come the strike of 5pm I was gone.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    DSW should be named dangerous shoe warehouse.

That's hilarious! Were those 5 to replace the broken one from the other day? :lol:
    BTW I LOVE the 4th pair, they are super cute!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Yes. And it was not nice for you to post these pictures after I said I don't have money for shoes right now. (Just kidding...of course.)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    zm1d97um2oxa.jpg

I think these are my fav! Dangerous, indeed!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    zm1d97um2oxa.jpg

I think these are my fav! Dangerous, indeed!

I'm wearing these today!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

That's hilarious! Were those 5 to replace the broken one from the other day? :lol:
    BTW I LOVE the 4th pair, they are super cute!

It probably replaced the few I have donated or thrown out the last few months...
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Patricia, One shoe box gone, 5 to replace it! Still super cute shoes right!
    I must say I think my MIL has you beat on the filling closets full of clothing. I just spent the last month helping MIL go 5 closets packed with cloths, there is still one left that I am choosing to ignore at the time being. I think she thinks she has seen all her clothing for the time being. I have given each closet a season so that I can rotate the season to her room when the time arrives and hopefully have the clothing loose enough for her to be able to see them. we found so many wonderful cloths that she didn't even remember she had. I finally convened her that since she had so many really cute outfits that are in perfect condition that we didn't need to keep the things that she has been saving, hoping to mend them.I am excited that she is now wearing cute outfits every day instead of saving them for special occasions so they wouldn't get worn out.
    Your assassin kitty does got cattle cat beat on the gifts in witch I am grateful. Last week I caught cattle cat stalking some baby birds that had jumped out of the nest before they could fly. the parents were going nuts. I picked him up and brought him into the house. He was seriously perturbed with me for several days. So far we have not gotten any little bird gifts. Fingers crossed that we don't.
    Where is the running challenge? I like your run ticker. Are you going to post your miles on walk 2017? i miss seeing you there.
    I know you will always love Phoebe, and I suspect she will be a good ride for pleasure even thought she is retired from jumping, How is the other horse working for you. being cute always helped me tolerate some naughtiness in horses.

Quick, that picture of the Oregon cost was beautiful. I hope your trip will be worth waiting for.
    I see you are racking up a lot of great NSV and progressing mightily. I am amazed how quickly you have progressed from doing pull-ups to weighted pull-ups. By the way the pictures of you are continually showing great progress and that is saying a lot since I have thought that you were pretty much done for the last year. Your hard work IS showing.
    Thanks for the heads up on Oreos thins, I have been contemplating getting some, now I won't.

Miss Kalhan, I am so sorry you are going through a tough time recently.You are a beautiful and driven woman. I have seen pictures of you and you always look amazing. I bet you can pull off a singlet as good as the best but since that are not made to enhance anyones figure and indeed seemed to be designed to destroy any possibility for showing any figure I would not judge yourself in them. I hope your trip goes well and you get little peace soon.
    It sounds like you have found a good therapist. I like that she is looking into ensuring that you were properly diagnosed.

Melissa, I hope your sons not the seriousness of their offense and get to doing their chores. Its not easy getting kids to clean when you are at work.

MsFabULess, Ogdon! seriously, You have such great place to ski and hike around you! I loved watching the Eagles on that reserve at salt lake.
    I would like to see a picture of Chiweenie too.
    Those pictures of the fire are beautifully done in a terrifying way. I always wondered how the fire fighters managed to be continually on it. I knew that must have shifts but never realized the tremendous infrastructure around it. It must be an exhausting 2 week assignment to be on. They don't give you much heads up so you can find someone to take care of your beautiful babies. I suspect that you have a good support system in place. Still it would be hard to leave them for 2 weeks. I thank you for your hard work preserving our forest.

JessicaMcB, I hope you can get your husband to run with you. Is he good company in a run?

Cute_White, Welcome! I have never had to round food, don't get me wrong, I just have sons and I nearly have to have the treats out where they can see them and poof they are gone! Its like....Magic! I have however a revolving hiding spots where I hide things that I wish to have on occasional use as I desire and get unreasonably perturbed if my stash has been raided.
    Consider how long it has taken to gain the weight that made you want to diet. I imagine it was not over night. give yourself that long to remove it. When I did that I became satisfied with my weight loss and all of its plateaus. Please be patient with yourself. Give yourself a chance to learn new eating habits. make it a life style change not a diet and you can learn how never to diet again.

Spamarie, I love vinegar salt flavor, it is funny that you crave it when you did not like it before. Congratulations for not putting on a lot of extra weight with this pregnancy but I don't remember you putting on a lot till the last trimester last time. Or is it that I just don't remember that. I loved the new haircut you posted a month or two ago. I know I'm late with the complement. I was going to catch up and then post and as you can see it did not work well for me.

Sorry all that I have not been on here much. I probably missed some things and have not commented on much more but being continually a month behind and not wanting to post until I got caught up means that ill never post again. I have missed talking to you therefore I'll do the best I can to read what I missed but I must go now my day must begin.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Hi, @raymax4! Good to see you! The closet thing made me laugh, because my mom has 3 closets full of clothes, too.

My clock at work is broken, I swear. It isn't moving. I'm leaving at 2:00, and going to go see if I can book my next tattoo!!!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    @raymax4 that was truly epic!
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    @raymax4 believe it or not I don't have any good pics of my dog in my phone but I'll work on posting some!

The time has come.... I got the fire call last night and luckily for me I don't have to report until Sunday at 0800. We're celebrating the 4th on sat. so I still get to spend it with my kids! I'm heading down to Cedar city since that is the biggest fire burning right now and it's only 4 hrs. away. Last I heard there were 1500 people working on that fire it's probably more now. I'll try to take lots of pictures and if I don't get to post more before I leave for the day then I will talk to you ladies in 2 weeks!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    @raymax4 believe it or not I don't have any good pics of my dog in my phone but I'll work on posting some!

The time has come.... I got the fire call last night and luckily for me I don't have to report until Sunday at 0800. We're celebrating the 4th on sat. so I still get to spend it with my kids! I'm heading down to Cedar city since that is the biggest fire burning right now and it's only 4 hrs. away. Last I heard there were 1500 people working on that fire it's probably more now. I'll try to take lots of pictures and if I don't get to post more before I leave for the day then I will talk to you ladies in 2 weeks!

I was thinking of you this morning when the news said there were 45 big fires already burning in the U.S.
  • MsFlabULess
    Options

I was thinking of you this morning when the news said there were 45 big fires already burning in the U.S.

Ya I'm sure its going to be a looooong season this year. The other day the one I'm going to out here was the size of Boise!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Enjoy your 4th! We want lots of pics and blow by blow commentary! I will never look at a fire again without thinking of you!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Wendy, I can't believe I had forgotten to log into RTY! I just logged in! We are at 3904 as a team!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    And the other horse I had in on trial is going home. Super cute, nice boy, but didn't make me feel like I HAD to have him. Jaques is doing well, I think I'll bring him home soon. Still for sale, but it's hard to get out there to visit him and I don't get a lot of communication from the woman working with him...I am kind of missing him.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited June 2017
    Options

Be careful out there!

ETA: enjoy your Independence Day celebration!!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I dropped my phone AGAIN! And further cracked the screen. Sigh. It's like biting the inside of your mouth, once you start it keeps happening. I am not due for a work upgrade til Nov. I hope it lasts til then... The main screen is still ok, it's cracked around the edges.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    And the other horse I had in on trial is going home. Super cute, nice boy, but didn't make me feel like I HAD to have him. Jaques is doing well, I think I'll bring him home soon. Still for sale, but it's hard to get out there to visit him and I don't get a lot of communication from the woman working with him...I am kind of missing him.

This makes me happy. I know Jacques is a rascal, but he's a handsome rascal.

• MsFlabULess
    Options

Enjoy your 4th! We want lots of pics and blow by blow commentary! I will never look at a fire again without thinking of you!

Be careful out there!

ETA: enjoy your Independence Day celebration!!

Thanks ladies! I'll be careful and I'll make sure I give a good update when I get home!