Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Mmmmm I love noisette Milka. Dangerous stuff!

This. I don't think we have them over here, but I don't think I'll actively search for it if it has that many delicious points.

The noisette Milka comes in a 100g bar. It's so bad/good! Morrisons sometimes sells it.

What is noisette? That's not a thing I've ever heard of. Looking at images, it looks maybe like a truffle?

ETA: Hazelnut?

It's a smooth hazelnut chocolatey cream filling and it's so good! I need to stop talking about this now!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Mmmmm I love noisette Milka. Dangerous stuff!

This. I don't think we have them over here, but I don't think I'll actively search for it if it has that many delicious points.

The noisette Milka comes in a 100g bar. It's so bad/good! Morrisons sometimes sells it.

What is noisette? That's not a thing I've ever heard of. Looking at images, it looks maybe like a truffle?

ETA: Hazelnut?

It's a smooth hazelnut chocolatey cream filling and it's so good! I need to stop talking about this now!

No I meant the Oreo thingy! I know exactly where to find Milka :confounded: Literally have to run past THAT isle.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Sad to see the new Oreo thread got deleted.

Good luck with your busy workday @Oberon21!

Hope you got some good pictures on your mountain climb.

I'm wondering if @MsFlabULess is done with her fire duty?

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    We never got to the mountain as it was pretty far and not enough time today. I did manage to run around an Island park adjoining the city which was gorgeous. When my sister comes up tomorrow I want to walk around it with her and take pictures. It was gorgeous. And I saw a racoon family on the beach and a seal. I really like Vancouver. I could live here.
  • spamarie
    Options
    I'm not majorly into tattoos (I have none) but that is very beautiful. Does it have a meaning to you or is it pure aesthetics? Aesthetics are a perfectly valid reason of course, I'm just curious, never having worked up the courage/commitment to get inked myself.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    That Tattoo is so fricking awesome! Love the purple for the flowers.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am way too frightened of needles to ever get a tattoo and admire people who aren't. Not because I want one, but I want to be over the fear.
  • spamarie
    Options
    I confess that I am way too frightened of needles to ever get a tattoo and admire people who aren't. Not because I want one, but I want to be over the fear.

I used to be rather needle phobic, and that's why I started giving blood. I figured it was a good, non-urgent way to expose myself to needles, you can always wuss out and ask them to stop, and you get the whole 'feel good' thing afterwards (and guilt-free biscuits!). I'm so glad I did it as I don't bat an eyelid now. Just as well since I'm having yet another set of bloods tomorrow to check my iron levels (joys of pregnancy).
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I'm not majorly into tattoos (I have none) but that is very beautiful. Does it have a meaning to you or is it pure aesthetics? Aesthetics are a perfectly valid reason of course, I'm just curious, never having worked up the courage/commitment to get inked myself.

Pure aesthetics. For years I was thinking that a tattoo had to "mean something." Now I have two huge ones that don't mean anything, they're just pretty. ;)
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I confess that Quik's awesome back piece is making the possibility of me getting the Prefontaine ink I want after my 50 Miler much more likely :D
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    I confess that Quik's awesome back piece is making the possibility of me getting the Prefontaine ink I want after my 50 Miler much more likely :D

Hey, Jess!!! *waving
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

I used to be rather needle phobic, and that's why I started giving blood. I figured it was a good, non-urgent way to expose myself to needles, you can always wuss out and ask them to stop, and you get the whole 'feel good' thing afterwards (and guilt-free biscuits!). I'm so glad I did it as I don't bat an eyelid now. Just as well since I'm having yet another set of bloods tomorrow to check my iron levels (joys of pregnancy).

I have been giving blood forever. My grandmother needed transfusions when she had cancer and I was a match. If I can see the needle and I know it's necessary, I do okay. However, I had 4 natural birthday because I wouldn't let them give me an epidural. My mom and grannies gave birth without them, so I knew it could be done. There's no getting over it at my age if I haven't by now.,
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options

Hey, Jess!!! *waving

Hey! I swear I lurk in here on the regular but my brain is shot from training atm. Those double long run weekends man!
  • spamarie
    Options
    I found the spinal block which I had for my emergency c-section so much easier than any other kind of injection, because you cannot see what's happening. Plus it's amazing! I had to practice what I preached today, took two attempts to get my iron test bloods this morning. I have sore arms!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Not sure if any of you have ever watched the movie Heavyweights ('90s movie that starred Ben Stiller, Keenan Thompson, & the kid who played Goldberg in the Mighty Ducks)

If you have I so need these shirts

6733-heathered_blue_nl-z1-t-lunch-has-been-canceled-due-to-lack-of-hustle.png

ra%2Clongsleeve%2Cx925%2C101010%3A01c5ca27c6%2Cfront-c%2C210%2C180%2C210%2C230-bg%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u3.jpg
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I found the spinal block which I had for my emergency c-section so much easier than any other kind of injection, because you cannot see what's happening. Plus it's amazing! I had to practice what I preached today, took two attempts to get my iron test bloods this morning. I have sore arms!

That's why I couldn't have one. I have to be able to see the needle or I can't let anyone poke me.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited August 2017
    Options

Hey, Jess!!! *waving

Hey! I swear I lurk in here on the regular but my brain is shot from training atm. Those double long run weekends man!

Did you run your ultra yet?

Plus I'm sure it's shot from the kids haha. My sister's five kids always wear me out after a visit.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Crosbylee,
    I know this is late coming. Are you doing OK?
    Is your new house out of the flood zone?