Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    This is what my coach posted on his FB page. I'm grinning from ear to ear right now!

lez09pmak89x.jpg

Aww I'm tearing up haha! So proud of you.

Does this mean you qualify for Orlando?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    I'm going to do some August only goals - just to try and make some progress. Posting them here to create some accountability.

1. Get the credit card paid down to $4500 (my New Year's resolution was to pay off the balance every month. Oops.)
    2. Get my weight back down to at least 165 (173.8 this morning). Bonus for 160.
    3. 375 lb deadlift (gonna try for this Saturday!)
    4. No unnecessary buying for the whole month!

We're doing a "No spend August" aka no buying *kitten* we don't need as well! Here's hoping we can follow through with it :)

I made it through an entire trip without buying a any sweatshirts, tee shirts, baseball caps, etc. I am so fes up with all the STUFF in my life.

Sounds like it is time to do the backwards hangers for six months. Turn them back around when you wear something and anything not turned, goes out! You might have to do this by seasons, since you actually have them.

I have been working on this for a year. I pull something out, put it on. If it's too big, looks ratty, or I don't like the way it looks I donate it. Of I wear it and by the end of the day I haven't felt comfortable I donate it. I have gotten rid or a lot that way. I just have sooo much.

Great idea.

I know I have a lot of workout clothes I haven't been using.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    This is what my coach posted on his FB page. I'm grinning from ear to ear right now!

lez09pmak89x.jpg

Aww I'm tearing up haha! So proud of you.

Does this mean you qualify for Orlando?

I don't know, to be honest. I decided on Belize, so I didn't pay any attention.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    My competition went awesome!

Squat - 225
    Bench -150
    Deads - 375!!! I DID IT!!!

I took gold in my age/weight (which was just me :D ) but silver overall in just weight, and I think there were 7 women in that.

Ya done good! ;) You are Super Awesome!!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

lez09pmak89x.jpg

All hail the queen! You are amazing!
  • Oberon21
    Options

THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME. Also unsolicited thing I noticed, you're deadlifts are AMAZING but I think you can add more poundage if you get the bar in closer to your legs, that way it's less of a struggle with the bar.

You also made the squat and bench press look easy...I think you'll be going heavier!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    @MissKalhan are you remotely near Vancouver? I will be there from Sunday night - Friday AM for work. Any chance you are close enough to get together? :smiley:
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my pregnancy diabetes test this morning and I'm pretty hangry now! I will eat all the things once my second bloods are done!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    @MissKalhan are you remotely near Vancouver? I will be there from Sunday night - Friday AM for work. Any chance you are close enough to get together? :smiley:

Van is roughly, 6ish hours from me. I'll talk to Martin tonight about it! :)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I confess that if there really are seven years bad luck in breaking a mirror, that the driver of the garbage truck who left one hanging over the curb and the idiot who crossed the lane line and forced my daughter into hitting it share it because her passenger side mirror popped out of the housing and shattered on the sidewalk.

I also feel terribly grateful that it landed on the sidewalk and not in the street. Since I found the piece that defrosts the mirror, I have to buy a $5 piece of glass. Otherwise, my husband would probably have to replace the entire mirror housing.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Van is roughly, 6ish hours from me. I'll talk to Martin tonight about it! :)

Cool! That would be awesome! If I have enough of a break to split the difference I will try!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I confess that if there really are seven years bad luck in breaking a mirror, that the driver of the garbage truck who left one hanging over the curb and the idiot who crossed the lane line and forced my daughter into hitting it share it because her passenger side mirror popped out of the housing and shattered on the sidewalk.

I also feel terribly grateful that it landed on the sidewalk and not in the street. Since I found the piece that defrosts the mirror, I have to buy a $5 piece of glass. Otherwise, my husband would probably have to replace the entire mirror housing.

I want to both dislike and like this.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    My crazy awesome husband can fix it, Tami. And I really am grateful that the piece didn't break and that I saw it. I just think the people whose fault it was should share whatever (if any) bad luck comes from breaking a mirror. I am going to need to drive to Chattanooga again so that he can fix it before she has to drive without it on the interstate. That's enough trouble for us.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    My crazy awesome husband can fix it, Tami. And I really am grateful that the piece didn't break and that I saw it. I just think the people whose fault it was should share whatever (if any) bad luck comes from breaking a mirror. I am going to need to drive to Chattanooga again so that he can fix it before she has to drive without it on the interstate. That's enough trouble for us.

Again....its nice to have a hubby to fix this kind of stuff. Off to the mechanic I would go!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Again....its nice to have a hubby to fix this kind of stuff. Off to the mechanic I would go!

It is nice, but I am confident that even I could plug the defroster back in and glue the mirror back. If it hadn't been so hot, the adhesive might not have been soft enough for the mirror to come off at all.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Off to Vancouver!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I CANNOT buy these! I may have had FOUR of them this weekend... :# So freaking delicious.

3vt6w5nev31m.jpg
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm I love noisette Milka. Dangerous stuff!