Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Monday poll question: A doctor here has opened a hot yoga studio on the side. It's offering an introductory 12 class card for $130. I would have 6 months to use it. ( less than $11/class; individual classes are $18 each). To buy or not to buy, that is the question.

Do you enjoy yoga? Is there a reasonable chance you would use all the punches in the time allowed? If the answer is yes, then go for it!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    If you have been reading for a while, you know how I feel about "plate in the bathroom girl". Today, there are crumbs in the bathroom floor. Not just one or two. It looks like someone set Spam's kids in the floor with saltiness.
    I am SO grossed out.

Haha this made me laugh however Mr Spam is very big on hoovering so our floors are remarkably clean to say we have a toddler and weaning baby. So long as you ignore the odd stray pea that's somehow wandered off (we call them escaPEAs).
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Monday poll question: A doctor here has opened a hot yoga studio on the side. It's offering an introductory 12 class card for $130. I would have 6 months to use it. ( less than $11/class; individual classes are $18 each). To buy or not to buy, that is the question.

Will they let you try a class before you buy the card? With my luck I'd buy the card then hate the class.

Yes. I have already done a free class. It was a low heat class and I was able to keep up with the studio at 90-95 degrees. Today I got the offer in my email about the 12 class card. An annual membership for unlimited classes is pretty pricy and the classes aren't all at very convenient times for me. I think I might be able to make time for 2 classes a month, though.

If I were able to commit timewise, I would always sign up to classes. I do loads better with classes. Knowing I've paid for this and being in a group makes me try harder. I really miss the dance classes I used to attend a couple of years back. It was pay as you go but I rarely missed it. I'm nowhere near getting to sign up for anything with the current sleep/feeding baby situation.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    If you have been reading for a while, you know how I feel about "plate in the bathroom girl". Today, there are crumbs in the bathroom floor. Not just one or two. It looks like someone set Spam's kids in the floor with saltiness.
    I am SO grossed out.

Haha this made me laugh however Mr Spam is very big on hoovering so our floors are remarkably clean to say we have a toddler and weaning baby. So long as you ignore the odd stray pea that's somehow wandered off (we call them escaPEAs).

My sincere compliments to Mr. Spam. I just thought it looked like little kids had done it and thought of yours. Imagine that they found the saltines open while they were briefly unsupervised. Or that the Hoover is broken. :)
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Confession:

I love blue cheese. I would eat it at every meal!
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »
    Confession:

YES! ME TOO! I'm addicted to wedge salads (I actually make a "chopped" wedge salad that I eat almost every day, just so I can have blue cheese).
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Confession:

YES! ME TOO! I'm addicted to wedge salads (I actually make a "chopped" wedge salad that I eat almost every day, just so I can have blue cheese).

OMG YES!!!! With crispy bacon and cherry tomatoes! I call it a deconstructed wedge!!

That might have to be dinner tonight
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Y'all can have the Bleu cheese. I will take feta.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Y'all can have the Bleu cheese. I will take feta.
    Ditto
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Confession:

OMG YES!!!! With crispy bacon and cherry tomatoes! I call it a deconstructed wedge!!

That might have to be dinner tonight

The little kid in me laughed at this.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I am SO grossed out.

This made me laugh. The escaPEAs.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Confession:
    I plan to drink mimosas all weekend... A lot of them!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Confession:
    I plan to drink mimosas all weekend... A lot of them!

I plan to drink this weekend, but I am not sure what yet. I might just be a good (partly) Irish girl and put Jameson's in my coffee.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    I just found out I will have my God daughter tomorrow... Maybe Sunday.
  • deagh93
    deagh93 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Confession:

I miss blue cheese. My partner is very allergic to the mold in it, so if it's in the house, he has respiratory problems. So no more blue cheese for me. :(
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Pretty much how I feel today!
    pms-bitches2.jpg?w=560[/img]

3b7503b63522b00f4f5d93c90afceef0--period-humor-period-funny.jpg
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I just found out I will have my God daughter tomorrow... Maybe Sunday.

Good reason for a mimosa
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Second night this week that I got up at one & couldn't fall back asleep.

Looked up ice cream reviews on Instagram & played Word Cookies :D.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Second night this week that I got up at one & couldn't fall back asleep.

Looked up ice cream reviews on Instagram & played Word Cookies :D.

I am sorry you couldn't sleep, but I giggled at your solution.