Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »
    becky3695 wrote: »
    Confession:
    If my co-worker doesn't turn his music down (no joke, kids music - like the wiggles) I am going to strangle him!!!!

How rude! I listen to music at work with my ear buds only. (Also, the wiggles? What is he a preschool teacher wannabe?)

Who knows!!! We are insurance agents... WIGGLES!!! REALLY???? UGH!

Laughs out loud!

You should start blasting stuff like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdSmokR0Enk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoinfsXvfNE

I always try to listen to my music in the break room with headphones unless it's something I want to show someone that's going to be funny.

I can't stand when you want to relax at lunch or break & someone has to have their phone/tablet blaring music or the sounds of the game they're playing.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I’m thinking tomorrow might be bluegrass or old school country A like Tammy Wynette 😂
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Vinegar cucumbers are one of my very favorite summer foods. So yum. (Guess what I packed in my lunch today. :D )
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, the carbs attacked. It wasn't pretty. Mirena is weird, but my periods have stopped, so I'm balancing the trade off of a 2-3 time a month carb binge over bleeding. Overall my weight is maintaining. I'm just trying to ride it out.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Vinegar cucumbers are one of my very favorite summer foods. So yum. (Guess what I packed in my lunch today. :D )

I love vinegar cucumbers. I just ordered a ton of cucs so I can have some for lunch all next week, too!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Do you actually marinate them in vinegar? Or just pour some on as you eat? I love both vinegar and cucumbers..so this sounds great for me!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    That sounds like cucumbers in French dressing to me (well the dressing my Mamie used to make, so probs nothing like what's in shops). I like cucumbers, and I like Mamie's dressing, but I hated them together!

I'm a naked cucumber lover.
  • spamarie
    Options
    That all got a bit ooh-er missus rather quickly!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »

I'm a naked cucumber lover.

Same. I like cucumbers plain.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I confess that I have lost track of pretty much everything except work for the last two weeks. I can't believe my weight has stayed within a pound the whole time. I am working overtime until further notice and I am not sleeping well and it's catching up with me.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Mel, I hope you get a break soon. Sleep is too important to lose! I never get enough sleep, no matter how I try. I get side tracked on my way to bed and next thing I know, I get about 5-6 hours if I am lucky.
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    My neighbors invited me over for coffee and dessert tomorrow, I really want to go because they're great people but also don't want to blow my calorie budget for a dessert I didn't specifically plan and pick... I also secretly hate coffee.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited July 2018
    Options
    FL_Hiker wrote: »
    My neighbors invited me over for coffee and dessert tomorrow, I really want to go because they're great people but also don't want to blow my calorie budget for a dessert I didn't specifically plan and pick... I also secretly hate coffee.

Go.. And take them a hostess gift of a tea or bottle of wine or whatever that you do like.

ETA : I don't understand not liking coffee, but my attitude is generally "more for me then."
  • spamarie
    Options
    FL_Hiker wrote: »

I openly hate coffee. I'll blow all the calories for a good dessert!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I openly hate coffee. I'll blow all the calories for a good dessert!

More coffee for Mel, who will also blow all of the calories on a good dessert, but won't take time to make it for herself.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    @kellyjellybellyjelly I completely understand! I had on a pair of jeans a few weeks ago and like you - on the toilet- noticed that I could see my hands thru the thighs. These were hand me downs from my neighbor who lost weight a year or so ago. I, too, secretly hope that she wore out the legs more so than me :D

And on coffee -- I agree with Melissa - how can you not like coffee?!?! I will just enjoy it for you!!!!
    *sipping the second cup of the day*
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Oh -- Mr. Kiddy Music left us last week... Taking a position as an IT Tech at an elementary school :D:D:D
    I can't make this stuff up!!